I would like to thank all the hard working people that paid taxes so that i could get a free ride to school in a...

>I would like to thank all the hard working people that paid taxes so that i could get a free ride to school in a country i didn't belong in. I ill work hard to make sure i paid in more then what was given me.
lol jk. she said fuck you America. I'm legal and fuck your hard working tax dollars, they belong to my education so that i can call you a racist when i graduate. Hilldawg 2016 :)
youtube.com/watch?v=PUobmpH74Bk

Illegal*

borrar esto

She's a fucking semen demon

She looks like Catherine Zeta Jones

no ainec pls kys

?
semen demon yes. but fuck her. literally and figuratively

Why the media is portraying her as an "immigrant hero"? She is an egoistic cunt, only making things harder to people who want to move legally. No wonder Trump will get elected. Really hope this bitch gets deported.

>i owe it to you to be honest
After you got what you wanted illegally

>wall built on hatred and prejudice
wall built on reality

>i'm here because the immigration system is broken
no, you're here because we don't have a wall

How's it hanging, Phil?

Is she going to be deported? I'm getting very sick of these illegals bragging about their crime.

I really hope she gets sent back.

>saying you're illegal in public

Way to go, genius

If illegals are gonna be here they're better off not being retards like the girl in OP

seriously. Even if she lived in a sanctuary city I'd hope that someone would call ICE or whoever on her the second she went outside their jurisdiction.

She'll get a medal and cash for bravery after this is all over.

her voice and the way her lips move bothers me. she bothers me.

>alcoholic father
check
>mother working everyday too, long ass hours
check
>poor af
check
>also graduated as valedictorian at my school
check
>legal
oh wait, where's my fucking media coverage

Arrest her and her parents, and deport them with nothing but some rags on their back. See all their ill gotten goods, to pay back the taxpayers for her education.

Brand her face with the words dumb ass too, to send a message to all the rest of them.

>sanctuary city
never even knew these existed until now

I'd beat her within inches of her life but it'd just cost taxpayers more money.

She doesn't even sound that smart tbqh. What a sob story and.it's very believable she's a cheater. Sad!

yah! i don't won't valedictorians in my country!!!

You're not a qt

Me either.

She really should have to pay back that money the tax payers paid for her to go to school. She has no right to it.

I hope Trump sends them all back.

I'm tired of seeing these Mexicans waving their flags in our country. That wouldn't be appropriate for anyone to do in a country that isn't theirs.

>implying "American Education" is even that hard

Semon demon my ass. She got fake breasts.

Oh please. if she was that smart she wouldn't brag about her and her family's crimes.

She will be sent back as soo. As Trump gets in office. I can't wait.

She is just another dumb whore.

Me too, without a degree

So many middle class kids aka whites who don't get shit from the government for college

because whitebois r dumb

>always my dream to become an American
>remains undocumented

Mexican intellectuals

>brown ID
even the internet knows youre a nigger

>tfw got good grades and still gotta do something about that lisp

>muh illegals are people too
she can go fuck herself, seriously, what kind of cunt lectures the people that got her to where she is now? without the american people paying for her to get to this point, she would be just another sex slave.

>they told me I couldn't, so I did
you can take the mexican out of mexico, but you can't take the illegal out of the mexican.

You wish goy

give reparations

Awwww Its so Fucking Sweet !!! Its sound Like Pure Coincidence to ME !

She's the Rosa Parks of our time.

>I'm one of the 11 million undocumented immigrants

I like going to the local river and sifting sand to look for gold and come up with a few gold flakes every now and then.

Should I value the sand the same i value the gold flake? Should I start burdening myself with carrying home 40 pounds of sand because that's where the $10 worth of gold came from?

>Semon demon my ass

nigga

u

gay

>french

figures

>after all we are people
>just like you

WOW
THEY REALLY ARE JUST LIKE US
WOW
WOW
RACE IS JUST SKIN COLOUR WE DONT NEED BORDERS BIGOTS

I'd like to pound the shit outta that spicy hispanic pussy tho.

>free ride
Not even close. Stay salty you uneducated racist pieces of shit. How does it feel that an illegal Mexican is worth more to our nation than your own ignorant selves?

>>>plebbit
go suck illegal cock somewhere else

Texas has no income tax. Her illegal parents paid the unavoidable sales taxes and property taxes. They did pay their fair share.

>free ride
I'd like nothing more than to give her a free ride.

How? Shes not gonna contribute anything here. She got educated so she could send money to her family in Mexico until they're rich enough to either all move here or for her to move back and live comfy.

Rosa parks was an attention whoreing cunt.

There was an user earlier today that went to school with her.

Gave us links to all of her stuff and claimed she's an egotistical cheater that would skip school regularly to avoid tests, only to get the answers after.

Also, her "poor" parents bought her fake tits.

She scored a measley 1800 on the SAT and a 30 on the ACT, yet she gets into yale because of her ethnicity.