The Young Pope

>The Young Pope
>Hacksaw Ridge
>Silence

Why is Hollywood suddenly portraying Christianity positively again?

Swings and Roundabouts

Because it's almost 2017

We've told you for years that God's Not Dead. How else could Trump be president.

>hollywood
none of those are hollywood

Those arent hollywood

and its to pander to the latino base

They want to be spared during the reign of Trump

>Jude Law
>Mel Gibson
>Scorsese
>Not Hollywoood

Nigga please.

>TYP
>Hollywood

Trump will be merciless. They know they need to bend the knee.

kys

>(((Hollywood)))

exactly, not Hollywood

Hollywood is a group of LA based production studios

if it's not produced by Hollywood, it's not Hollywood

Don't worry spielberg is making a movie about a poor innocent jew boy that is forced intot the evil christianity. It will win a gorillion oscars.

Growing Latino market

Because of American Sniper. Hollywood saw that it was an unexpected success because it resonated strongly with conservatives, so they are making more movies that cater to conservatives now.

It's pretty sad how a Marvel TV series has the most accurate depiction of Christians in the last couple of years

They obviously want the 'im 16 and my ideology is fkn superior' contrarian audience

>Silence
What, so they glaze over how Portuguese priests tried to cover up and/or ignore their compatriots carting off gaggles upon gaggles of Slant eyes to be sex slaves in Portugal?

>unexpected success

What? The book was a bestseller, he was on every single talk show in the world until he died and it was about the army and iraq and MURICA and when was the last time Eastwood made a bomb?

we did ? cool thats news to me.

anybody got a mega link for the Young Pope?

>they
but they aren't. Other movies are being made, but not by hollywood

It's alright if they portray Asians in a negative light, their societies are well developed enough that they don't give a damn.

It's called fantasy, friend.

"you" didn't do shit, faggot.

SIlence and Hacksaw Ridge are literally Hollywood

KEK, Trump is a pseudo-jew.

Hollywood follows society- soon we'll see Jon Bernthal remaking the Death Wish movies

because, as with everything, there are no black and whites or binaries when it comes to the goodness/badness of all things. It just so happens the goodness of this religion is being brought to the forefront now. which is good- christian goodness, at its core, is remarkable. and something we need right now in this world

he obviously meant his country men you fucking autist

The King called for a ban on the trade after six decades, deeming it likely counter intuitive to the attempts to convert Japan to Catholicism. After a few more decades for the ban to actually pass, Jap waifus were pretty much abandoned for Chink fuccbois and waifus because they were much, much cheaper to obtain. Not nigga or Muslim cheap, but paler and cheaper enough.

Because we're over the "I'm cool because I don't believe in God" phase. Not saying that religion isn't dumb, but now it's more cool to go "I mean I guess it's just a good way to control the masses into doing good things or something"

Maybe you shouldn't alienate an audience of 2.4 billion people.

>If you discount millions of votes I won the popular vote
Cuck

>or something
That's a pretty big or something, especially when people don't feel any culpability in partaking in that or something.

>Silence
Production companies: IM Global, Sikelia Productions, Cappa/DeFina Productions, Cecchi Gori Pictures

>Hacksaw Ridge
Productioncompanies:
Pandemonium Films
Permut Productions
Vendian Entertainment
Kylin Pictures

which noes are hollywood?

>Hacksaw Ridge
Mel Gibson passion project

>Silence
Scorsese's passion project for like 30 years

>Young Pope
don't know anything about it :/

Christianity has always been portrayed positively though. I have yet to see a movie where its actually portrayed as a religion of violence. I mean you could argue that crusade movies do that job well but at the end of the day, even in those movies, humans are always shown as the culprit not the religion.

The nose knows he's an inch away from getting holocausted (for real this time though) and thus tries to subtly swing things back

>back then everyone was making fun of republicans/Fox News and Christians calling them dumb
zealots
>now everyone makes fun of liberals/sjws, cnn, and atheists calling them edgy tryhards
I mean I'm not complaining but what changed

>zealots

>literally Hollywood
No, Mel is a red blooded American.

This. I grew up with edgy British atheists like Stephen Fry, Douglas Adams etc. Now they seem quaint, like watching Gilligan's Isle or Leave it to Beaver.

>If you discount millions of votes from Ilegals I won the popular vote

also
>cuck
typical kid who only speaks memes

>The Young Pope
>Hollywood

Pick one.

Also why wouldn't they

der juden est afriden.

That's really poor German

>his country men

yeah fuck off

GADDAMN THAT ARCHITECTURE

DONT GET THAT SHIT IN FUCKIN BEIJING

ITS A SHAME YUROP IS BEING OVERRUN BY MUDSLIMES

the joke

your headen

Idiot. Europe did a pretty good shop of fucking up their architecture for about a century now.
And also -without medieval transcripts of greek mathematics by the Arabs and their commentaries on it, none of the cathedrals you drool over could have been built in the first place. Read a book once in a while and educate yourself, faggot.

t. Muhammad Al-Muhammad

because it's 2016 and right wing is the new punk rock

AT LEAST THEY HAVE IT TO FUCK UP, MODERN CITIES LIKE THE CHINKS PUT UP ARE ALL GARBAGE

ANCIENT GREECE IS THE FOUNDATION OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION, MOHAMEDIANS HAD A BRIEF PERIOD OF RELEVANCY DURING THE CHRISTIAN MIDDLE AGES UNTIL THE RENAISSANCE CAME UP IN FLORENCE

ISLAMIC WORLD HAS BEEN BACKWARDS RETARDATION EVER SINCE, AND NOW THEY'RE JUST CANCER SPREADING ACROSS THE WEST UNCONTROLLABLY

>muh lost knowledge
>muh learned Muslim scholars

retarded nonsense.

>Taking pride in ignorance
Typical plebeian reaction. To hate when they don't understand

also, Hacksaw Ridge is mostly an Aussie production

>the young pope

Isnt that anti Christianity?

That the vibe I got from the trailer. Someone please fill me in

Not pro nor against. It shows the political side of the Catholic Church

It's a show about a conservative young pope. It isn't really for or against christianity. It just uses it as a nice setting for the story, characters, cinematography etc

Pleb.

I want idiots to leave

Basically this.

>without medieval transcripts of greek mathematics by the Arabs and their commentaries on it, none of the cathedrals you drool over could have been built in the first place
objectively incorrect

the Normans improved upon Roman architecture without fucking 9 year olds

Do some research about it and then come back. I'm not going to do your academic legwork for you.

>le clinton votes were from illegals
>calls other memesters
trumptards are literally the less self aware fucks in history

Why the fuck would an illegal vote trump?

>arabs
>normans

both retards
stop babbling about shit you don't understand.

Because they knew a change was in the air.

They didn't expect it to hit that big though, it hit bigger than capeshit.

Half of Trump's voters were former cops thrown in jail for shooting the blacks.

Convicts have no voting rights.

Yeah, but Mel Gibson couldn't so much as place an order in a restaurant five years ago, now he gets to make a passion project. Something changed - however the stars may talk, Hollywood was ready for the resurgence of conservatism.

He thinks Illegal immigrants all abide by the rules and refrain from voting while they pack their bags and deport themselves

Pic related a couple of years ago as well, I think we're entering a new age of Christian kino

Trump's America

It will only get better

Hopefully white christians stop being persecuted