What are the WORST accents in the world?

What are the WORST accents in the world?

I would say Indian and American accents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyasWipzP58v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to assume you mean when speaking english.
Scouse is really bad.
>American accents
Shut up, southern accent is qt

>tfw have 2 scouser roommates

South African

Scottish from the valley's

Arabic

American and Dutch

glasgow

it is like asking what is your favorite color

I find that American accents not IRL are grating and nasally as fuck but when I meet a girl with an American accent irl it's quite nice

I find in general accents seem less pronounced when you meet people in real life as opposed to hearing it over the internet.

indian and chinese

There is nothing at all wrong with my accent.

However, there is a lot of mush spoken by people on your Island.

yeah fuck scouse accents
"focchn ell la'"

from a non native english speaker, i think aussie accent is the more weird to my ears

I agree with frogbro here "OI, GOOD EYE MIGHT!"
Australian English is fucked.

French

Indian. It's literally impossible to take anything they're saying seriously due to how ridiculous it is.

American is worst, Russian is best

seriously you have to specify the language m80. With english its indian, Scottish, south African and Australian are the worst. In that order.

anytime i hear somebody speak with a english russian accent I want to hug the fuck out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyasWipzP58v

I fucking HATE non rhotic accents

This
also anything arabic sounds like shit too, and both Estonian and Finnish sound awesome

Fuck off, the world isn't has to speak your language

I'm legit trying to learn Russian. What am I in for lads? Also whats the major difference between russian and ukranian? pls rspn

"doesn't have to" speak your language

You'll never make it if you only use Rosetta Stone. Get some grammar books and find a language partner.

>Also whats the major difference between russian and ukranian?
Russian is useful and sounds great when spoken properly.

if you learn russian do you understand ukranian? is there different characters?

I'm regard to Sp*nish, there is Chilean, Iberian and Caribbean accents.

Fucking disgusting.

what about mexican accents? I hear they are more like a slang spanish and its hard for chileans to understand because they are more formal.

You'd be able to understand some of it, yeah. I can't tell you how much exactly, but they're still different languages. And Ukrainian has a few special characters, from what I remember.

English: Ireland
Spanish: Spain and Puelto Lico.

>american tries speaking in spanish
stop

>mexican
>Spanish: Spain is the worst
top fucking kek

anyone speaking Spanish ought to stop in my opinion

ghastly tongue

But, it is you idiot.

We might as well consider both mexican and chilean lingo separated things.

Grassy ass, senior.

>American
Our "neutral" accent is just fine, thanks.

British
German
Any nord cunt that isnt finland

accent in what?

English: Indians. Fucking Indians.

Portuguese: Whenever Anglos learn the Brazilian version of the language and use their terrible accent on top of the already weird accent/vocabulary. Always diphthonging every vowel and stressing the 'dji' thing Brazilians do.
Also Spanish speakers, bless their heart. They just can't make the difference between ó and ô and always sound like retards.

Ukrainian language or ukrainian accent?

Ukraine language vs Russian language. I'm interested in if they can understand each other or if they are very different.

Sorry I know this is probably not the proper thread for this question.

I've been to mexico but I have not been to spain. All I know is you guys are fucking terrible. 3rd world country to the max. I've also been to more than one location. I've been to mexico city, janos, zacatecas zacatecas, and everything in between. I've seen slaves, naked babies running around on the streets, dead bodies hanging out of cars, armed military checkpoints. Blind and retarded people just wandering around. Mexico is fucking scary. But being white was tight in zacatecas they treated us like celebs. They yelled viva america and wanted to take pics with me and my bros. /blog

What the actual fuck? I thought we were talking about accents here.

Dude, I know my country and I know we have serious issues with poverty. Next time visit Monterrey or Guadalajara.

If you mean accent in speaking English, then reporting.

>I thought we were talking about accents here.
damn you are right. I am not sure why I went on that rant. My B holmes.

>Next time visit Monterrey or Guadalajara.
Yeah I know you guys have like 2 good cities in your entire country.

Ukrainians can understand Russians perfectly because, well, every Ukrainian speaks Russian as his first or second Mother-tongue.
Russians can understand most of the stuff said by a Ukrainian, but like, around 60 or 70%.

Also, they're almost exactly the same in grammar, but quite different in pronounciation and vocabulary

> inb4 you don't kno shit m8

I speak both Ukrainian and Russian fluently

The correct answer is South African.

This. Also every kind of african accent, mid-east accents, indian/pakistani accent and I don't really like Russian accent (Happens to be mine, or rather a mix of Italian and Russian accents)

By the way, better check those triple trips