Is there a worst working big studio director?

is there a worst working big studio director?

i mean this guys movies could just of easily been written by edgy 17 year olds an he is trusted with multi-hundred million dollar tent pole projects

how can anyone be worst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edluHmycqfw
youtube.com/watch?v=TyGrSuwMQTE
vimeo.com/189876347
youtube.com/watch?v=gSTXNzT-ZgM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/eL9_DKRcOlFA0jlb50ydMQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys my man

>written by edgy 17 year old
snyder isn's a writer
he doesn't write his movies
he hasn't had a writing credit on any of his movies

what else ya got?

>don't act in the film
>don't write the scripts for the film
>don't do cinematography for the film
>don't edit the film
>don't score the film
I love this Hollywood "praise le directeur xD" meme. They usually don't have anything to do with how the majority of the movie comes out but take much of the credit anyway. Almost as bad as "producers."

Nolan, The Russos, a lot more.

Snyder's a beautiful visual stylist who excels at action.

>Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it.

You can always tell it's either some ESL shitskin or underage who makes these kinds of posts.

so its just a coincidence that all of his movies have the same overall immature feeling

i mean you dont have to write it if you are in control of the project

also he has writing credits on: 300, Sucker Punch, and 300: Rise of an Empire

is complaining about Snyders writing and OP being a bad writer the joke here? (also Snyder isn't a writer)

>how can anyone be worst
No one can be worse than him, he is basically conning the studious and the audience, Zach and his wife who is one of WB studio producers, are making cheap crappy movies with ultra high budgets, they are pocketing all those millions of dollars.

Oh fuck please tell me you don't like Marvel movies, that'd be rich.

remember when he decided it would be "clever" to have batman indirectly kill people for no fucking reason

>Snyder's a beautiful visual stylist
What you see are filters and computer graphics, there's nothing beautiful about his flicks.
>who excels at action
Generic and forgettable crap.

Are you a literal retard?

the fact that there are people on Sup Forums who are Zack Snyder fans kinda says a lot

>filters
jesus christ, why come to Sup Forums if you know absolute fuck all about cinema?

you didnt even make a point my man, just a total canned response

There's tons of beauty, even without FX shots. And obsessing over muh CGI is autistic. He makes the technology work for him, as a painter with oil.

His action scenes are easily the best in the medium.

You're literally too stupid to discuss anything with.

because Sup Forums told him to

Snyder is Sup Forums's guy

No, this is some crossposting Sup Forumsedditor or Sup Forums manchild.

make a point, or else you are literally just bumping this thread for no reason

i mean i dont even know what you took exception with, do you think it was smart to get around Batmans moral code by having him shoot a guys flamethrower backpack and make it explode

is this the point you are trying to make

>Why aren't you treating me seriously?!
lmao

>Snyder is Sup Forums's guy
Snyder is Sup Forumss guy you fucking new shit star wars 7 tourist. He became their guy because of that pleb trash MoS

Bill Condon is worse

i see you posting the Same Snyder hate threads regularly with exactly the same pic.You are not fooling anyone dude,u are a retard(and probably a marvelfag)

>Oh fuck please tell me you don't like Marvel movies, that'd be rich.
No I actually hate them and have been insulted many times for not enjoying Ironmeme, the shitvengers and captain pleb.
I really like movies and don't pick sides, if a DC movie is good I have no problem defending that movie, the same goes for Marvel, but to be honest I don't like any of the marvel movies and I don't think I'll ever will, I just don't like their style.

Prove me wrong, faggot face.

You're making shit up you manchild BrBa Sup Forumsedditor

This.

>as a painter with oil
>His action scenes are easily the best in the medium

You disgust me.

nice use of greentext my man

Elevating the medium, one kino at a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=edluHmycqfw

No I'm not you fucking star wars tourist. They came here in 2013 singing its praise saying its good whilst all the actual locals of this board called it trash. Same thing with TDKR and Avengers before it.

>poser trash thinks came to the board first
lmao

i like how even when people defend him they have to just pretend sucker punch never existed

youtube.com/watch?v=TyGrSuwMQTE

> for no fucking reason
GOD.. Just fucking kill yourslef

so i mean batman just had to kill people someway in this movie

the bad guys just have to have guns because it is realistic, even though this is a movie about two comic book heroes punching eachother

this is why he gets so much hate

holy shit

A lot of users from the ""good"" ol days here liked it because babydoll pandered to their pedo mindset. One even ended up becoming a tranny. "smiley" or something

why this faggot added new audio-track over original?

vimeo.com/189876347

They're slightly different versions

do you even know what you are trying to say

or did you just give up on having any kind of opinion

you may be the dumbest cunt on this site right now, there's no way you're over 15 years old.

>worst
>worst

Kill yourself my man and by my man I mean fucking faggot.

man you literally havent said anything

go ahead and call me a retard but at least give a reason why i am retarded

like i dont know if you are a real person or if this is just a bot giving copy and pasted responses from other threads

>worst director
>whole board literally obsesses by his work

MCUcks are sad. Their own threads die after two posts. Sad!

i just assumed it was irony

this is the guy who takes things as seriously as possible no matter what

He is an actual director, contrary to Kevin Feige's personal whores credited as Marvel directors.

He needs more quips and liberal comfort pandering like based Josh Whedon right ;)

just enough awareness to realize that heavy-handed jesus imagery, brutal violence, and a brooding/mooping superman isn't going to work in a movie about an alien who protects earth from other aliens

Why not?

It worked. He's done better than anything in the godawful MCU of Iron Man rehashes. And he's made you butthurt enough of his superiority that you make these threads daily to damage control. Sad!

Look and enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=gSTXNzT-ZgM

If dubs, Zach finally cleanses the non-kino studios once and for all.

Sucks, they didn't even focus-test this and then reshot it to make it more fitting for the Afro latino demographic.

i mean his DC movies arent really smart, they are kinda in your face with their messages and they seem to almost always directly contradict the source material

its just this bizarre mess, just look at eisenbergs lex luthor, its like he literally had no idea how to play the character and snyder didnt either so we are left with the garbage fire that was that character

>implying the cliff scene in 300 wasn't pure kino

It wasn't his time :_;7

>complains about BvS Lex
Funny, you missed the point. Literally too kino for the marvel drone.

Zach waits for no dubs.

>he was supposed to be awful

that is a great excuse, its terrible reasoning though

>just look at eisenbergs lex luthor, its like he literally had no idea how to play the character and snyder didnt either so we are left with the garbage fire that was that character

Perfect Lex origin story. Starts off proto-Lex, fucks Batman and Superman's shit up, Creates a God monster, learns the knowledge of the cosmos, and finally jailed w head shaved.

Now he's Lex

>he's awful because I don't like him
huh

Kys my man, they're both shit.

Who are your favourite directors?

Sorry Zack. You were too good for us.

that is a fine story

now add in the over the top, frustrating, just god awful performance and it is way worst

You're pure kino, faggot.

It wasn't frustrating or god awful at all.

You really know very little about cinemá lmao

are you for serious my man

it was like something straight out of a schumaker batman, which made it even weirder considering the tone of the movie

what a fuicking hack

actually hes more like a flick which is why he used both pure and kino together

John Carpenter
Sergio Leone
David Chronenberg

>the over the top, frustrating, just god awful performance

>The devil gets, as usual, the most florid dialogue, and Jesse Eisenberg dispenses it with exuberant intelligence. He steals every scene. In a recent interview in Le Monde, Eisenberg discussed his approach to the role:

>"Luthor becomes a character from Greek tragedy. At least, that’s how I approached it, in accord with the screenwriter. He only talks about ideas, which makes him a profoundly theatrical character. I can also play on a paradox: rendering this individual funny although he behaves in an appalling way, also showing him prone to deep depressions because of his internal conflicts. I did everything I could to theatricalize him in the extreme. I had read lots of the adventures of Superman in comic books, but it was impossible to draw on them to find a way to play Luthor. Too schematic. Too much of a caricature. I reconfigured the character as if he became in fact the center of the film."

>Eisenberg’s gleeful and inventive performance suggests that he may be at his best in a tight framework that restrains his physicality and converges his acting to vocal inflections and turns of phrase, gestures and facial expressions.

One day, even Marvel fans will join us in the sun.

(in no order)
Cassavetes
Mekas
Carax
木下 惠介
Ponting
Grandrieux
Chytilová
Rivette
Joe วีระเศรษฐกุล
Wenders
Փարաջանով
Rohmer
Malick
Eustache
Andersson
Эйзeнштeйн
楊德昌
Oliveira
Ponting
Feuillade
衣笠 貞之助
Borzage
Capra
Żuławski

>it was like something straight out of a schumaker batman
No not really.

this is pure contrarianism

"oh you didnt like it, well guess what ITS GENIUS YOU FUCKING MORON"

i mean i saw the movie and didnt get any of that so i guess he didnt do a very good job

>John Carpenter
>Sergio Leone
>David Cronenberg

EXCELLENT taste, my man

His movies look fantastic and his cape movies have all gotten me choked up watching a scene. Can't say the same for Nolan's or whoever else from this millennium. Sorry that triggers you.

shitty pasta

wew

hes not all bad

i wouldnt say any of his DC movies were very good as a whole product, but they have nice moments

>shitty
Whats wrong, Sup Forums? Are Wenders, Cassavetes, Malick and Rohmer the only ones you recognize?
>pasta
Its actually my list

Affleck's Wayne running toward the destruction was more Batman than the whole of the Nolan flicks.

Thanks, I like you.

>MCUcks will never have an auteur like Snyder
Enjoy Kevin Feige's race mixing propaganda I guess lol

He is literally just more pretentious Michael Bay. And less successful.

>wew

No, it's pretty stale pasta.

And those directors are hardly obscure you cretin, do you think Szulkin, Kieślowski or Bunuel are obscure too?

>Perry White is nigger for no reason
>Deathshot is nigger for no reason
>Aquaman and Flash are not white blonde athlets with blue eyes, but some hawaiian alcoholic and nu-male asian
>WW is not greek goddes, but skinny jew
Snyder just as bad as Marlel.

What is it about Snyder that sends the Marvel shills flying in butthurt?I think someone is getting very intimidated with the amount of decent BvS threads we've had. After all, you've been trying to derail them endlessly.

>No, it's pretty stale pasta.
No its my list much like the top 25 you see and cry about when faced with.
>And those directors are hardly obscure you cretin, do you think Szulkin, Kieślowski or Bunuel are obscure too?
To children of imdb like you and the likes of this thread? Of course

> I watch and love capeshit movies enough to partake in DC vs Marvel arguments online

ayy pleb

Nice posturing you poser, you're just the other end of the imdb spectrum.

But why are you trying to derail this thread? People are asking for a "worst" director yet you've made several post crying marvel

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/eL9_DKRcOlFA0jlb50ydMQ/
Why do you do this?

Get back to us once you've learned proper grammar and spelling, mouth-breather.

>just of

Jesus wept.

kys

Are you the Sanjeev from this morning? Learn to wipe your ass before posting on Sup Forums please.