Thoughts on this essential /jewcore/?

Thoughts on this essential /jewcore/?

pls respond

The more time that goes by since I've seen it, the better it gets. A lot of people might find the ending too "on the nose", but it really works. Dude finally stood up for himself, but in exactly wrong way.

He's a stand-in for all of us in this bitter world. If we make the wrong decisions here, we'll pay for them in this life or the next, perhaps both.

>inb4 a flock of fedoras tears me to pieces

I just wanted to help your discussion out.

good post, actually

The film is ambigious enough to have different interpretations.

Some may see the ending as being the work of God, others may just see it as another unfortunate coincidence. The point that should be taken is both action and inaction have consequences, we just don't always know in what way.

Good Coen film.

I really, really like it, that's something that I haven't said about a recent movie in a very long time.

>He's a stand-in for all of us
oh shut the fuck up you pretentious twat

What was the first scene about again?

not sure what the moral or message is supposed to be

The more I think about it, the more it seems like lazy ambiguity.

oy vey who knows, come to your own conclusion.

The only thing that resembles a message that I really liked was the one line "embrace the mystery"

>recent

that movie came out 7 years ago. user

Why won't the Coen's stop beating this dead horse?

I don't thinks it's "come up with your own conclusions" and more "there is no greater meaning".
Stop wasting your time trying to put the pieces together and just enjoy your life.

I fucking loved it.

>7 years ago
That's like yesterday to me.

Great

honeslyl dont get it, thought it was boring

hot milf though

Yeah I just didn't want it to be that.

"who cares dont think about it" always felt like a lazy writer's cop out

dat ms. samsky though

>These are the members of the Airplane!
What did he mean by that?

>Good Coen film.

the best Coen film*

... what

They stopped letting him see people because after all the research and inquiry into the nature of reality, he found the most profound truth in some goy music.

fuck off patton oswalt

literally the most jewish flick ever

You wanna know how I know you're a stupid britbong?

I haven't seen this movie, but someone post the fat guy who works in the convenience store. I know him.

It was a pretty big movie

for jew

You know, I've been waiting years to see this, but I always thought it would say 'A Big Guy'

Top-effort though.

Spaceballs is essential /dru-core/

I saw it a few days ago and really liked it

idgaf dude

this movie made me wish hitler had won

Kys my boy.

DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE WHITE RABBIT LMAO

wow XD

Someone else made a version that says "A Big Guy", it's in the usual compilation

Do you have one that isn't part of the compilation? If not, thanks anyway, I'm surprised it's the first time I've seen it posted.

comfy movie. I like the complex character of Gopnik and the way it works out for him in the end.

Unfortunately I have a few singles but I mostly just started saving comps after I started seeing them. Sorry lad

It's grand. I just screenshotted it and edited with paint haha.

It'll do the job

It's pretty in line with the original book of Job, though. Job spends the whole time trying to figure out why the hell God is punishing him, only for God to finally appear ("out of the storm") and basically tell him "I'm God, you're an insignificant speck, you are physically and spiritually incapable of even beginning to understand my reasons for things so don't even bother".

This, the "embrace the mystery" line, and the fact that he gives lectures on Heisenberg's Uncertainty theorem and Schroedinger's cat all point to the message being "we can't know shit".