What do you think of your country's culture?

What do you think of your country's culture?

10/10

q3.14 / 2½

10/10

10/10

N/A

As a nation with no culture, it is still superior than the ones around us.

>Finland has no culture t. Cai-Göran
Maybe no surface culture, but it goes deeper

deeper than that

>Doubledubtrips
Abos btfo :DD

Shithole
it needs to be nuked right now

Trash to be honest, there's barely any culture here

Aren't Lego a culture?

Eternal victory

0/10 really

2/10

I love it, everybody is so full of passion and extroverted. Also, the humour is so fucking good

10/10

Just no

I pretend not to be Australian

No. It's way too intense and the way you approach women is fucking creepy on western levels.

Absolutely toxic. The very definition of a pathological society; the default is screwing people over, defeatist attitude and famine mentality. The surface, false reason is poverty. The deep rooted reason is religion.

Acceptable.

At least you're not from one of the gulf states

Good but I wish we were more like South europeans socially

t. ahmed

We are always out there looking out for ways to deceive people. We also love being the competition against someone, urging the state to not intervene. But when we get competition we urge the state to 'regulate' against 'unfair competition'

so 10/10

>more like South europeans socially
Insincere and annoying ?

>tfw you can be atheist without anyone else giving a shit because everyone else is atheist

probably better than I sometimes think of it

Do you really think those things are all caused by religion? As much as I hate isl*m, these things also exist in very irreligious places like China.

The thing is our women doesn't work like european/american ones so we can slap their asses whenever we want and train them to be in kitchen and take care of kids

That's paki tier m8, you shouldn't be proud

Not for long, kuffar. Islam will come to Czechia, inshallah.

It's alright. Perhaps a bit too full of itself, but I'm quite fond of it.

yes i hate everyone being quiet and not making any friends past gymnasium

retard muslims make up less than 0.1% in czech republic

grass is greener, etc

we have a similar culture to south europe regarding that, and in comparison, nordic countries seemed heavenly to me.
Still some other chileans considered people there way too 'weird' so perhaps it depends on the person after all

You say that because you haven't experienced the manly experience of having bitches at your disposal without the necesity of a religion like the muslims do

jews/10

Your culture is superior to that of fish? Amazing

>manly experience
My sister was at a conference in France recently and she was fucking creeped out by the behaviour of the South American guests. As in she was actively avoiding them.

Also treating women like garbage/property is why you still eat thistles and wear leaves for shoes.

It's a meme m8 :(, actually we're pretty catholic and those guys at France probably didn't know that eurofags are easily creeped out so they didn't know how to behave

They were mostly from Brazil

That explains a lot

9/10
The Jews have a very rich and storied culture

8/10 or 9/10 pretty comfortable.

Meccano is the true patrician's choice.

i dont think we have a "culture" in the european sense of the word considering how new we are. But i'm proud of the fact that were the main leaders in pop culture and pre trump a world leader in the sciences.

Aren't you Kiwi not Australian?

Compare the USA to Mexico. The difference is your and their culture.

Also, Dutch culture is generally awesome. People are friendly, easy going, pragmatic and make smart decisions.
Although I believe Dutch people should be more ambitious and more interested in other people.

Is this Finnish Chilean?

>main leaders in pop culture
Come on, this is not something to be that proud of. Science, yeah that's fantastic. But not trash tv/movies/music

it shows our dominance over other cultures, which gives me more confidence in my country.

A month ago I would disagree but I went to Amsterdam last week for vacation and I have to say that it was the best city I have ever been to.

It makes a lot of money and even countries that dislike it can't resist it. But it's not like it's something worth preserving, which is what I think of when I think of culture.