Mfw trump wins every state except commiefornia

>mfw trump wins every state except commiefornia

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't

Pic related

dubs of truth

>winning jew york

Trump makes NY red, especially against clinton. Go back to canada, california.

>implying he won't

Kek wills it

>implying he won't win California

Any exit polls of how many reps vs dems voted?

It's his home turf and he has incredible ties there

he is from New York

>Thinking Trump will win New York

you've obviously never lived in that rat-infested, communist supporting, De Blasio running, Gestapo NYPD police state

Minnesota fag here. He won't win MN, too many cucks here unfortunately.

California voted down gay marriage. They can vote down gay Hillary too.

I guess this shit right here.

Trump has, and he thinks he can win it.

Also checked

>California
>going red ever again
If Trump wins Cali I will name my second child (boy or girl) Donald. First born is already going to be named after Carson Palmer for his and Larry's magic against Green Bay.

He won't dude. NYC always decides the vote, and it is one of the most staunchly liberal places in the entire country.

There are very, very, very few pockets of conservatives in NY state. There is absolutely, positively, no way Trump will EVER win New York. There's too many women and minorities.

NYC is barely 40 percent white. It's NEVER going to happen. And the whites there are the ground zero of SJW's. Look what's happened to Brooklyn.

This is the fucking city that elected BILL DE FUCKING BLASIO. Who's drug addicted slut of daughter barely getting through UC Santa Clara I knew well in high school.

NYC won't go red until another terrorist attack the likes of 9/11 hits it. And even then, the gentrification and hipster nu-male bullshit that hits this city, I doubt it.

The only parts of NYC that are remotely conservative are Staten Island, parts of the Upper East Side, and a few pecks in Bay Ridge and maybe, MAYBE Astoria. But even then I highly doubt it.

Id be happy to agree but dubbs dont lie. Sorry, pal.

See?

Thats trumps home turf

my 2 digits are trumps %

New york is trumps homeground. screencap this post Trump will demolish shillary in the polls

if Trump wins NY, i'll blow myself, and upload it Sup Forums screencap this