Why do retards listen to this and not know of the existence of his previous records which are much better?

Why do retards listen to this and not know of the existence of his previous records which are much better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYFG937Kqb4
youtube.com/watch?v=-r9GBAcTO8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_dNhtctB7cE
youtube.com/watch?v=HN5CeOvcOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=PSTBK9ts_TM
podomatic.com/podcasts/tsswjaybo/episodes/2017-10-06T08_23_05-07_00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares

not everybody likes lo-fi

Because it's easier on the ears

take it from someone who has listened to pretty much everything he's released, his early works are doomed to stay under-appreciated for many years to come

bc he was still an unknown methhead just trying to earn a few dollars for his next hit

youtube.com/watch?v=XYFG937Kqb4

Before Today has catchier songwriting, it's shorter, and his early albums are filled with duds.

Have you heard some of his early shit? What is this song even?

youtube.com/watch?v=-r9GBAcTO8Q

GOPACAPULCO

LET US YOU YOU LIKE IT WHEN WE GO - HEY! GOPACAPULCOOOOOOOOoooOOOO

That was my jam in college
all of this is incorrect, you are aware that a lot of the stuff on Before Today was actually written years earlier (see: Oddities Sodomies)

POST SICK ARIEL TUNES

youtube.com/watch?v=_dNhtctB7cE

Have you heard mature themes? How is this catchier than the doldrums or worn copy? This nigga now during midlife crisis since 2010 even though pom pom was really interesting

Every song on House Arrest is a hit

I don't like Mature themes actually. but BT/pp/DtBJ all top.

i actually prefer mature themes out of all of the 4ad releases. its really great after some relistens

lover boy n scared famous underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=HN5CeOvcOTo

pic related most underrated aphg

>tfw Bobby Jameson was suppose to be a double album but was split into one album at the last minute

Explains why this song was cut.
youtube.com/watch?v=PSTBK9ts_TM

Why listen to any band after the 60's when other bands came first? You should just stop listening to music made after The Beatles all together.

why did he cut this

Who knows? Sounds like a great song too.

>Santa's in the Closet made the album and this didn't
Worst timeline. I mean he probably didn't want to make something as long as Pom Pom again but still.

bad move. sounded better than the shitty dracula voice he did in santa's in the closet

Who the fuck cares when any of ariel's records have come outDumbass

podomatic.com/podcasts/tsswjaybo/episodes/2017-10-06T08_23_05-07_00

He talks about the double album at 6:45 btw (shit audio quality sorry)