Just

Is this stupidity, or hubris?

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/2012/01/17/how-much-does-campaign-spending-influence-the-election-a-freakonomics-quorum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hubris. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

Hubris. Obowma is the stupid one

Wait, does this mean she is dropping out?

Almost every corporation and special interest group is backing her. Her position has been set in stone for ages. This election is a joke. You think it's a coincidence that someone (Trump) with some positive ideas (border control, better trade deals, calling out corruption) uses inflammatory language (alienating women and minorities) and doesn't provide any clarification about what they meant?

My god, Trump is nemesis.

This is too much.

>still thinking this is an election and not a coronation

I think this is just pure evil. She fucking knows she bows down to whatever her donors say. She also knows it doesn't matter, people will still vote for her and is posting this to prove to herself how brain-dead her followers are.

neither

Can someone explain to me how having more money decides the win instead of having more people voting for you?

Cognitive dissonance, doublethink, hypocrisy, whatever you want to call it, it's the trademark of the CURRENT YEAR progressive left.

It stems from the deep seated belief that what you say is more important that what you do. Virtue signalling is better than being virtuous. It's more important to blatantly pander to blacks than to actually put forward policies that will improve and empower the black community.

Do you think Hillary is self aware?

This is letting a bordline autistic 20 year old run your twitter

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Pay off the media and those who would try to disparage the candidate.

the sheer irony is astounding

shillary clinton saying that

Literally Satan.

I'm pretty sure whoever is handling her Twitter is Pro-Trump. The "delete" set up earlier and now this, seems very suspicious.

It doesn't. Our presidential election is a way for TPTB to have the entire world focus on one hand, while the other hand is busy fingerbanging a passed out drunk soroity slut.

All the micro issues are simply fodder for the people who think they know what's going on and it gives us something to bicker about on Sup Forums

inb4 CTR faggots claiming they're all "individual" contributions.

BoA is a gigantic fucking company, they could have countless high level employees each donating the max amount they can. Regardless, people working for a major company like that would donate to the candidate that protects their interests the most.

It doesn't.

freakonomics.com/2012/01/17/how-much-does-campaign-spending-influence-the-election-a-freakonomics-quorum/

So she's going to give back all that money she took from wall street for her speeches?

Theres no tape or transcript, She never gave speeches. Just took the money.

She's being ironic, right?

Stupid lying bitch. It's like when Cruz called Donald a liar after Donald called him one. It's a certain kind of deflection, a reflection?

Was this tweet supposed to make me laugh? After what happened to Bernie, I can't see this not being ironic.

Surely she can't be serious.