Did anyone unironically enjoy this movie?

plot hole at every corner
Marry Sue protagonist
dialogue is a straight up parody
>muh visuals
the visuals were ripped off from 7-year old movies like inception and harry potter

The only good part of the movie was watching that smug prick suffer for a few minutes after the car crash

tied with iron man 2 for worst MCU flick imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scBY3cVyeyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It finally confirmed my beliefs that reviewers are bought. So thanks for that atleast Disney.

It was ok, yeah. Top 3 Marvel along w/ GotG, Antman.

This > Russos

I didn't hate it like I hated Avengers and Civil War.
But the movie felt weird and rushed

I'd give it an 8.5/10, or a 9/10 depending on my mood. I need to watch it again.

top 3 reddit tier movies

ADELE

BEYONCE

LAUGH NOW AUDIENCE LAUGH

lol you DCcucks are getting desperate now aren't you? I can only imagine how salty you're going to be if Wonder Woman ends up being as bad as SS and BvS.

>Mr?
>Doctor
>Mister Doctor?
>Strange
>No, not really

This is top tier dialouge right here. It works on so many levels. My mind is blown. Bravo Kevin Feige, bravo!

It's a fine quip, better than any in Civil Bore or WS

>Mr..?
>Doctor
>Mister Doctor?
>I-it's.. Strange
>.. If you say so.
At least get the quote you're mocking right. And it really was the worst scene in the movie.

Was it worse than Adele? Or the shitty chinatown climax of PLEASE GIVE US MONEY CHINAMEN WE LOVE CHINESE NON-CULTURE.

>Nobody could have done better
>I could have done better!

>Teach me!
>No
5 hours later
>wow this guy has superhuman patience, we better teach him

>I’m fluent in Google Translate

>plot hole at every corner
such as?

Why didn't he reverse time on his fingers or Swinton Not Tibetan dying?

have you seen the trailer? it will be

I'm not even one of those BvS fags, but I actually agree. I can't see how anyone would give this movie more than 5/10.

>trains for 2 weeks
>becomes most powerful wizard

>bad wizard toys with strange and doesn't kill him instantly

>girl doctor shrugs off ghost strange like it's nothing

>girl doctor shrugs off ghost strange like it's nothing

Cause in a world with people like the avengers and the things they go through; seeing a ghost Strange would/should be jaw dropping.

Say what you will about the visuals, which were great, but harry potter and inception ripped that shit off from 40 year old comic books.

I'm even willing to say that Nolan did it better with inception, though it was less prominent, but the artists behind Dr. Strange comics inspired that shit before you were an itch in your fathers pants. and the plot? There is not fucking plot. It's DR BROKEN HANDS>TIBET>BOOKS>BAD GUY>ANOTHER BAD GUY>BLACK GUY GETS MAD>END

I only post-ironically pseudo-enjoyed it on a purely auditorial level

so why does his jaw drop so hard when he sees the other wizards for the first time?

also, why didnt thor or anyone else know about an infinity stone just sitting in some shack in bangladesh for thousands of years?

>DCcucks
is this marvelfags' only defence?

>you hate muh shitty comics so you must be from the other shitty company

Me, it was fun

Not like DC with it's literal cuckolding and having superman cry out for mommy

They literally show him *think* it up right then and there

Yea remember two infinity stones on the same planet is suppose to be bad, guess they forgot about that plot point

Hmm this movie is a little too un-diverse for my liking
>I know, let's make Mordo a nigger
>And let's make the Ancient One a woman
>And let's make Dr. Strange a closet homosexual

Why did he "come to bargain" if he was surgeon? Why didn't he do a surgeon thing, like use magic to impale Dormamamamu's brain with a sharp piece of meteor like at the beginning when he removed the bullet from the guy's skull, but in reverse? Wouldn't the whole bargaining thing make sense if he was something other than a doctor?

Well, it's loved by audience and fans much more than any DCEU flick, it's for sure.

yeah him being a doctor was basically irrelevant to the entire movie
the plot could have just as easily revolved around that paraplegic guy who was playing basketball

>Nobody could have done better
>I could have done better!
Fuck off, that was a great scene.

Doramamaumu can't be killed like that because he a multi-dimentional being...hence having to bargain.

He basically bought time.

>loved by audience
>earns even less than Suicide Squad
LMAO MARVELKEKS ON SUICIDE SQUAD

>Dr. Strange is bad but Suicide Squad was worse so this means Dr. Strange is good

>solo movie about literally who
>movie about Harley, Joker and few cool bad guys with biggest advertisement of 2016
And big gross doesn't mean movie is good. Two days of quiptron did 1.4 bil. So?
>Did anyone unironically enjoy this movie?
I was just answering topic question. Dr.Strange is generic flick, but enjoyable one. SS was literally cringe garbage.

maybe you're right. I was just shitposting, I haven't even seen SS

I loved this movie and so did my brother. We are there to be entertained not bored to death by DCU. If I wanted something cerebral I'd watch The Arrival or something similar.

>the visuals were ripped off from 7-year old movies like inception and harry potter

Don't forget 17-year old movies like "Contact."

youtube.com/watch?v=scBY3cVyeyA

or 48-year old movies like 2001

Enjoyed it a great deal. What now? Gonna cry into your pillow?

Marvel's strongest film to date. Best visuals, characters, and climax of any Marvel film thus far. DCU fans will be turned off because the film has humor and style. It isn't crammed with pretentious 10th grade English dialogue and philosophy like Snyder's failures.

Fair point,

Kubrick could have given us a fantastic Dr. Strange, but plebs would have hated it.

I could totally see him giving us an endless white hall where Strange encounters a silent, enigmatic Eternity.

It's always the brand wars with you plebs, isn't it?

I love Marvel but hate the MCU and Disney, What now?

Regardless of your personal opinion, the Marvel cinematic universe delivers the kind of atmosphere most sought after when moving comic book stories to the big screen. (The reviews indicate this.)

lol DCfan mad that it's a commercial and critical success and is shilling as hard as he can

>plot hole at every corner
List them, then.

>Inception and Harry Potter visuals
Yeah, because those were totally orignal. Oh, wait.

>mindbending

>another contrarian Sup Forums thread

Yes, the kind of atmosphere that saps them of all but the most superficial charm and dumbs them down for mass appeal to put those all-important asses in seats, Fuck the fans. It's the Big Bang Theory crowd that they want. This is what they're giving you,

And you are welcome to it,

At least Dr. Strange has atmosphere, and charm even if superficial. It's fun, like comic books and super heroes are supposed to be. BvS is draining, colorless and overstated.

we live in a sick society

hater of capeshit here, dr strange was a comfy movie

I only enjoyed it ironically.

It had some nice visuals, but the Marvel fatigue is setting in now for me and I actually got bored watching it. And I think some of comedic scenes really took me out it more than usual. When he was making fun of Wang it sounded and looked like I was watching a bad skit, and the whole part where the cape messes with him looked like something out spongebob or the three stooges. I've seen marvel and dc cartoons that have more self respect.

Also the whole time loop scene had a lot of potential to really illustrate Strange becoming more selfless and enter eternal like of death of pain to save everybody but instead it felt like a gag that went on for too long

That's the only way to enjoy life

Spot-on. The movie doesn't take itself seriously enough. This approach works for Deadpool, but is borderline cringy in GotG, antman and strange. The sitcom-level humor is forced, and detracts from the story and visuals. It highlights the plot armor of the heroes and reminds us that nothing is really at stake

Strange was better than Avengers, Ultron, Civil War, Iron man 1/2, Thor 1/2, Gotg. Bar was low but I was at least entertained by this one. Dumb as it was.

it was comfy af, I really liked the scenes of him struggling to learn magic. also based kublai khan was cute.

This movie sounds like utter garbage, but after seeing Suicide Squad I can confirm that it couldn't possibly be worse.

I really couldn't care less about how much it makes nor should anyone.