Blacks took white people's electronic equipment and invented DJing and remixing music

Blacks took white people's electronic equipment and invented DJing and remixing music
>creating hip hop/rap

the most powerful form of music in the 21st century

what were w h i t e b o y z doing when the blacks were experimenting and dominating the music scene ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTpO2SD7XpY
youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g
youtube.com/watch?v=1Jqo-efyD3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wlNbZK7TP8o
youtube.com/watch?v=qY0ia6GaGaA
youtube.com/watch?v=gxXSlhO4a5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rap and hip-hop are both the most degenerate forms of music, so it makes sense that it's dominated by niggers.

>blacks "invent rhythm"

>implying whites didnt master it

youtube.com/watch?v=mTpO2SD7XpY

>blacks invented DJing.

This shit right here is why no one likes you Oceanic Mexicans.

also

>blacks invented the practice of taking other peoples things and changing them a little and calling them their own

you dont say

seems a little feminine to be quite honest

>soulless garbage noise to drown out the pain of modern existence

g-great job guys

Jealous mayo detected.

But aphex twin isn't a man he's a god.

Jamaicans invented Dub music, which is so primitive and unimaginative that it never got popular.

Then whites from all over Yurop and America took these techniques, further developed them, and created an insanely popular form of music, which whites have continued to further develop into myriad subgenres.

It all contributes to this new Western culture of degeneracy, though. So fuck all of it, except for the parts of it I like.

sampling is at best just another way of creating sounds, and at worst just stealing someone elses work.

its easier to take a soul track, and find a 2 second section where its just organ. take a second of that organ, and put it into a sampler. now you can play that sound like a keyboard, but, its pretty much just going to sound like an organ. you can do things like make it loop and add volume/filter envelopes to get new dynamics. cool instruments can be made this way. it can also be done on the cheap.

the next level of sampling is taking motifs... several notes. notes that someone used his musical talent to pick. you can rearrange them or just use them as elements or layers in a track. now you're beginning to let another musician do part of the work for you. but you know if you build a really impressive song around that element, its really just doing a cover of a song, or reimagining it. nothing wrong with that. niggers don't do this. really. the songs they rip are better than the songs they make with the rip.

the final level of sampling is just taking entire chunks of hard-made music and using it, and then rapping over it or something with little alteration. its theft if you try to pretend its creative on your part. like, its ok, for playing around and amusing yourself, but its not decent to actually try and take credit. niggers do do this.

blacks didn't dominate the music scene because they're talented. they're not. they're just presented as stylish and cool. that's it. they didn't invent blues either. niggers have never made anything worth calling music. their jazz is almost universally shit, too. very few black musicians of note. music is a western invention.

aphex twin is pretty average in both composition and sound design.

>>implying snares on the downbeat and one piano chord on the upbeat for fucking ever the entire time

>>implying

>aphex twin is pretty average in both composition and sound design.

his recent stuff is, but he was way ahead of his time before that. hasnt he been making music for like 30 years now?

For starters, "DJing" was invented by a jew.

Niggers playing bits of music from a record, since they were too useless to learn an instrument, then saying rhymes over it, because they are too talentless to sing, is not something to be proud of.

You lose

Bullshit, listen to Rhubarb or the album Selected Ambient Works, they're beautiful.

I'm not sure what you're implying I'm implying.

You obviously know more about this than I do. I just enjoy the more niche EDM like Andreilien, Thriftworks, Random Rab, Shpongle, etc. Please elucidate.

>the most powerful form of music in the 21st century
very fitting for how shitty the world has become as well

yeah i'll give him credit for kinda coming up with the generic non-dance techno sound (now featuring modulated instruments), and then sticking to it.

not bashing the dude, just as a matter of musical theory and research, he's a soldier, not a mad scientist as some make him out to be.

i'm not saying they're not man, i like aphex twin.

im not sure you're aware of what DJing is. it's just the guy who is in charge of the music at a club or party.

but eventually it became a social position and some were better at it. eventually came a 'seamless mix' technique where people learned to use their ears and speed faders to get two tracks to play in the same tempo, and then the fadeout from one song could be mixed with the intro to another. it requires skill and practice. but now the music never stops.

eventually, dj's started learning to re-arrange songs and mix several songs together, into music that sounds just as good as an original track, but its new every time, never heard before, and its more suited to dancing. now this requires a little musical talent to do well.

DJ'ing has now evolved past anything like just playing a record, as we have the technique and tools where as a performance art, one can spontaniously create entire new songs from small snippets of audio, played as drums into new music with pads, and mix that with music; composers of the digital persuasion can compose music as a group of individual instruments, and do a PERFORMANCE ARRANGEMENT of it. many good dj's nowadays use small keyboards or midi instruments to play notes as the inspiration strikes them.

this emerging musical capacity is really incredible. they're called controllerists, as the tools they use to perform are no longer really comparable to a turn table anymore. these new types of musicians create their own instruments with new tunings, and bridge the gap between composition, performance, producing, arranging, improvising, and instrumentalism.

i was just saying that dub is hilariously generic.

carry on, and if you're into techno off the beaten path, have you ever listened to tipper? check out shatterbox ep on youtube.

I fucking love Tipper. I didn't list him because I said my interests are niche, and Dave Tipper is a pretty big name, considering how much he's done for electronic music.

Whites invented all that shit.
Do you even Blondie Rapture?
youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g
Fun Fact: white women were rapping on the mic while Kanye was a spermazoid swimming inside his daddy's nutsack

>talking white music and rehashing it
>Calls it Rap & Hip Hop
>We on top now
Yeah Ok!

The only genre where white people and black people like each other is new wave

>hip-hop/rap
t-thanks, kraftwerk
t. the unimaginative coon

>white women were rapping on the mic
next thing you know Sup Forums will be saying whites invented dreadlocks and durags

>Money, drugs, pussy, pussy, money, drugs, drugs, pussy, money.
Every nigger song.

>what were w h i t e b o y z doing when the blacks were experimenting and dominating the music scene ?
Filling out police reports about stolen electronic equipment.

Eminem and Elvis sold more black music than black people

also whites and jews are making all the real money off black music

niggers stay cucked as fuck

You're going to play the "who has better music" game with whites? And your evidence is synthesized, soulless garbage?
Fuck off, kiwi
youtube.com/watch?v=1Jqo-efyD3Q

>deep house doesn't get tens of thousands of people to maintain a beat in their dance.

EDC and tomorrowland don't exist in your world, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=wlNbZK7TP8o
Suck it, fucking shitbirds.

rap is just brash, listen to real rhytmn youtube.com/watch?v=qY0ia6GaGaA

Holy shit you all have such degenerate music tastes. Instead of listening to some of the most incredible accomplishments of white culture, you're listening to DUDE WEED music. That's some shameful shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxXSlhO4a5A

>blacks are so shitty at creating music they had to make a genre where they steal from real musicians

Sounds about right

Marshall Mathers LP is the best rap album of all time so Whites win again

1 in 5 African Americans have an IQ of 75 or lower. This is considered borderline retarded. I think I'll stay here on the 100+ side of things enjoying not being borderline retarded.

Love of black music is a major reason the alt-white will never succeed