Would you work for Hank Scorpio?

Would you work for Hank Scorpio?

>Would you work

No, I'm not a retarded wagecuck

Yes.

literally Futurama: The Simpsons Episode

Of course, he takes care of his own workers, who the fuck else matters when I'm happy?

>Nice job
>Nice house
>Nice city
>Enjoy Papain
>Get to nuke France

Damn it, where do I sign.

Fucking this.

I would rather work for an actual super-villain if it meant working for an organisation that actually gave a shit and wasn't just trying to exploit me.

Nice to see someone agrees with me, I like you.

Yup. I don't have a wife or kids so I'd enjoy it and wouldn't have to listen to them bitch about how my son got put in some retard class or my bitch daughter is allergic to everything

YES! I would even accept his pocket cream & sugar for my coffee. Screw James Bond, NWO!

Depends.

What is the pay and benefits?

is that even a question? Based from the episode, Homer got a sweet deal from Hank, nice package and your boss actually cares for you. It would be a dream working for Hank Scorpio

same

Scorpio!
He'll sting you with his dreams of power and wealth.
Beware of Scorpio!
His twisted twin obsessions are his plot to rule the world
And his employees' health.
He'll welcome you into his lair
Like the nobleman welcomes his guest
With free dental care and a stock plan that helps you invest!
But beware of his generous pensions
Plus three weeks paid vacation each year
And on Fridays, the lunchroom serves hot dogs and burgers and beer!
He loves German beer!

Why would anyone not?

you're kinda pathetic thought

We elected him president

>doesn't exploit me
Mein gott, you missed the point

I like to think Scorpio knew Homer didnt know shit about nuclear power, but kept him around since he is (mostly) a likeable guy and was able to inspire his team to be way more efficient

>Homer gets his dream job.
>He's excellent at it, and his boss encourages him to excel.
>He's able to provide his family with practically a mansion, and actually make money.
>Marge realizes she's fucking boring and there's nothing in her life. Doesn't even attempt getting a hobby or meeting neighbours.
>Bart realizes he's retarded and can't just coast along like he did at a school that doesn't care about his education.
>Lisa, the only one with a real problem can have it corrected by taking antiallergin medication when she wanders off alone into the woods.

Fuck giving Lisa medication, that little bitch can suffer.

I feel like Lisa's problem was kinda last minute thought, since there is no way Lisa would want to move back to shitty, stupid Springfield after living in the Utopia that was Hanks town

>I would rather work for an actual super-villain
You can work for the feds come January

Can I get a good deal on a hammock?

OH THE HAMMOCK DISTRICT

Unironically, yes.