Sup Forums has great taste in anime

>Sup Forums has great taste in anime
>Sup Forums has great time in video games
>/lit/ has great taste in literature
>Sup Forums has fucking awful taste in music

it's a sad day when weeaboos have better taste than this nu-male inflicted board. But m-muh Kanye, right?

Daily reminder that Hip-Hop is the most pleb genre of them all and if you enjoy it you should murder yourself

>>Sup Forums has great taste in anime
>>Sup Forums has great time in video games
LMAO

Good Thread OP

You use words like "muh" and "pleb". Youre a high schooler and a product of the internet, get more life experience then I'll listen to what you have to say.

>uses the term nu-male unironically
>thinks Sup Forums and Sup Forums have good taste

loving every laugh

only soyboys don't like hip hop

How is it good when it barely even started yet? What the fuck is it with idiots who say "good thread" in the first post? Especially when it can completely derail and collapse with just even one shitpost.

>>Sup Forums has great taste in anime
kek

As bad as this is Sup Forums actually has some of the better taste in its subject among the art boards. If Sup Forums were as bad as Sup Forums or Sup Forums half of the board would be kpop threads and the other half would be BLACKED threads.

>>Sup Forums has great time in video games

>Oldboy grouped with Stalker and Citizen Kane
>Catcher in the Rye and 1984 grouped with Crime and Punishment

t. nu male fag

slice of life anime aren't even aimed at kids

they often air in nighttime slots, they're for depressed salarymen and otaku

childish =/= aimed at kids

I jumped ships from Sup Forums some years ago. It was way down the shitter when I went and I can't imagine It's got any better. When your video games community is shit talking MGS and DMC but actually praising Micecraft and Katawa Shoujo, you know you have issues.

Sup Forums is like 95% consolebabbies now
/lit/ is full of classicists who read strictly for the purpose of telling others they've done so

hell, Sup Forums is the only board I know of where mainstream and discerning tastes can coexist

Am soyboy. Can confirm

>implying anyone cares if some old dying geezer is listening
get your hearing aids cleaned pops

>>/lit/ has great taste in literature
I thought so when I first started going there, but i don't see how it's possible to browse there for more than a week and still think this. /lit/ has somehow managed to have more pseuds than /sci/, which really is a remarkable achievement.

But everything on Sup Forums is either top 40 p4k music or entry levelcore. I'd be too afraid to post an album that isn't well known or mainstream enough by this board's standards

I cant understand, why is Sup Forums so much into ambient and post-roct shit

then you've either been lurking for 30 minutes or your brain is conditioned to only see things that displease you

>i'd be too afraid

imagine being this cucked by a bunch of preening teenagers

*Quality thread

>watching anime
>has opinion about quality of something

haha oh man this guy is definitely into prog rock

>Sup Forums has great taste in video games
Compared to those boards Sup Forums has refined taste.

>every board but ours has shit taste in everything
>Sup Forums is just indie landfill, hip-hop, pop music, unironic bjork fans and k-pop

there's a dozen boards that have better taste in music already. Oh and if you like hip-hop you don't deserve to have an opinion on music

>>Sup Forums has great taste in video games
haha?

that's what trolling looks like

>Sup Forums has fucking awful taste in music
oh no no no no...
*holds breath*
>Sup Forums has great time in video games
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

very subtle bait

K-On! is great though....

There's no such thing as "good" taste in video games because there doesn't exist a high/low art (if you can even call them that) distinction in that medium. You can bitch all you want about casuals but you're really not THAT much better for preferring Fallout 1&2 over 3&4.

embarrassing

mu is for shitposting, actual music discussion should be for niche genre subreddits

fpbp

Most people here have no idea what they're taking about, including you and me. Unless you're 33 years old with a PhD or something. Doubtful!

Name three (7)

kek

>>Sup Forums has fucking awful taste in music
this is the only true statement on in your post with green arrows.

"pseud" meaning people you don't like, huh?

t. undergrad

"undergrad" meaning people you don't like, huh?

its true, its damn true!

hip hop is bullshit also, all that hipster without sense """"""""""music""""""""" is not good, its just sounds for snobs to try to understand something that have no sense, and no, you are not special for listening dat and saying heavy metal is for kids

Wrong, every board has shit taste in their respective subject.

>and no, you are not special for listening dat and saying heavy metal is for kids

god i hope you're real

>implying /mu has a unified taste in music
we can't decide on fucking anything. Half of the bored thinks grimes is meh, the other half wants to lick her asshole.
Self righteous faggot

what's wrong with Minecraft?

>thinking that you can tell people that hip hop is bad when you think that Sup Forums has great taste in anime

>those Sup Forums and /lit/ favorites

obviously made by someone who didn't even bother going to the board