Did you help Marvel defeat Trump? Did you #savetheday?

Did you help Marvel defeat Trump? Did you #savetheday?

doesn't Marvel studios support the god king?

Still working on it. You may be surprised come Dec 19.

Why did RDJ, a well known republican, endorse hillary?

Yes, I helped beat Trump by 2 million votes.

So did 3 million other illegals.

How many more times do people have to post this?

he has like 10 big time studio movies in the works

he cant risk all of that by speaking out against the hollywood sphere of influence

He got paid for it. RDJ is a salary whore.

>YFW DONALD FUCKING TRUMP LITERALLY WON THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES

WE'RE IN THE FUN TIMELINE

He's more neoconservative which is basically a liberal with a red tie

Many prominent Republicans endorsed Hillary due to her opponent.

literally /ourguy/

And due to her being a corporate shill that would sign TPP.

Fucking dropped

Do you think wheedon cries himself to sleep every night. I mean the man wasted over 500,000 dollars on trying to stop trump from getting elected

THIS IS TRUE, TPP IS HUGE FOR MPAA

TORRENTFAGS ALL GET SENT TO GULAG

>I believe a known fraud cos reasons

I love it when rich snobs act as if their whole world is now destroyed. Get fucked Evans. The world doesn't revolve around your ass-breacher of a brother.

catholics truly are the best goyim

>assbreacher

how?

Memengers BTFO

will this increase in value?

tfw already spent all my christmas money

The amount of people saying they couldn't wait for Hillary to win so that they could go to Sup Forums and drink their tears alone is reason enough to never stop posting Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums.

Just cause he's shilling against Trump doesn't mean he didn't vote for him.

Until the tears of all those smug faggots who thought Trump didn't even have a chance to win dry up. I don't post these fucking threads because I keep my respective subjects to their respective boards and agree that this doesn't belong here, but I'll post just this once to answer your question of why OP keeps spamming these.

This. I love taking the piss outta people now. Even in real life it's been a party. Fuck I love current year.

people were only saying that because they were sick of Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums in the first place

There's a reason you guys get called the new SJW's and that's because you ruin any thread by turning into discussion about your politics. It's turning off even a lot of the moderates who are fine to leave Sup Forums in Sup Forums
You oversaturate a market with your ideas and you face the inevitable backlash, just like what happened to the dems in the election

>YFW YOU WERE JUST MEMEING BUT HE UNIRONICALLY WON

LOL INTERNET

Fucking hell, c'mon Cap. Dropped.

>his face when

JUST

Hi Jill !

mate I don't even live in the US
I just want to come on Sup Forums to discuss Sup Forums and when I want to be ironically racist I'm willing to put in the effort to click on Sup Forums

Of course he neglected the blue collar males....biggest mistake.

>one million dollars
A cuck and his wealth are easily departed.

NOT LAUGHING NOW EVANS YOU FUCKING PILE OF SHIT

DOLAN PLS

>THAT CATHOLIC CHARITY DINNER WHERE TRUMP ROASTS THE FUCK OUT OF HER TO HER FACE
KEK
NO BRAKES WHATSOEVER

Haven't seen too much liberal whining on Sup Forums, but there is an assload of bitching from right wingers around the clock.

I love how it only made them look like schmucks. Especially Whedon who lacks any self awareness. Pure tinfoil.

>mate
>OI M8 M8 OY JUST SUCK PAKI COCK M8, OI OI I HOPE YOU GOTTA TV LOICENSE M8 AND YOU BETTER NOT BE CARRYING A KNOIFE M8 M8 TELL U WOT M8 GET A LOIFE BIN THAT KNOIFE U GET ME M8Y M8 M8?

Your "mates" aren't here, Britscum.

>mate I don't even live in the US
I didn't imply you did.

Damn I thought he was a cool alpha male when he btfo the feminists but now that he disapproves of the new president I see that he was a cryptojew cuck this whole time.

You must be blind.

All together he donated half a million to Hillary's Campaign and various SuperPACs.

Super Donors' names are public information, you can go see how much and to who the SuperCuck Whedon gave on the FEC's website

feels good famalam

Well, Marlel certainly defeated any other capeshit studio this year. And that's not because Marlel is good. God, no. But because other studies are even worse.

"SLUT" was Jeremy Renner, Evans didn't say shit. That beta numale Redditor probably only laughed so Renner wouldn't slap his shit later.

>Haven't seen too much liberal whining on Sup Forums,

>Haven't seen too much liberal whining on Sup Forums
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA