DID HE DO IT?

Give it to me straight pol

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-01-14/grieving-kangaroo-actually-sexually-aroused-expert-says/7088654
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he dindu nuffin he wuz goin to college

Sweedes

yes

Sup Forums misogynists will argue otherwise just to be contrarian, but he's guilty

he deserved 6 years in prison

there was no bull around so they assumed he was raping her

basically the white version of a dindu

>muh good white boi

granted, he only fingered her, but still degenerate and 6 months is appropriate. the whole media shitstorm was unnecessary

dis

He put himself in a bad position because you should never be alone with a woman of questionable values.
Victim is probably the daughter of a single mom or at the very least has a beta father. She is probably a lower class slut and in America a woman like that can ruin even good men.

Guys, protect yourselves. Remember that women want nothing but your resources. Don't let one ruin you.

>Brock "If your panties are down I'm gonna clown around" Turner
>Brock "The smell on my finger is going to linger" Turner
>Brock "That morning shit is gonna be a burner" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in the fetal position while I do my squishin" Turner
>Brock "I won't rape you with my cock" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in a dump when you get the finger pump" Turner

dude couldn't get any pussy due to being a default ugly white boi so he tried to take some by force, which he failed at for the same reasons

Nobody knows. No evidence to say one way or another. I'm just glad I'm not the poor motherfucker who was crucified by the rage of the white, male hating masses.

Why is this case news?

This is an account of the events of that night as witnessed by a Black Lives Matter warrior and hero, they sent this to me in a hand written letter that I was only allowed to read one time before she swallowed it whole in front of me, flushing it down with a bottle of Mountain Dew and snapping her fingers: The party was bumping. The music loud. The bass vibrated the chardonnay in the deliberately arranged glasses. This would be one hell of a shin-dig - just down the road from Stanford. All the cis-gendered white males would come here soon and try to prey on the unsuspecting, and delicate female - I mean WOMAN - flowers. A twenty three year old woman, friends of the party hosts showed up "hell yeeeaaah gonna get me some white boy cock!" she declared, in a soft and resonant tone. It was like her to make these kinds of ironic jokes. She reached for five glasses of chardonnay and drank them with enthusiasm, pouring the last one over her breasts and shouting "THE VICTIM IS NEVER TO BLAME - FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME". Oh, that dear 23 year old was a former English student and Tumblr blogging expert - so she knew well how to use irony to get her point across that sexually assault is WRONG. That's when BROCK TURNER showed up. He kicked in the door and started masturbating in front of the ENTIRE PARTY! - so go the rumors spread amongst the attendees. "Help me!", the 23-year old shouted. "Oh I'll fuckin' help ya" Turner shouted back "help ya, hellpp yaaa", he drooled. "WHAT IS HE DOING?" shouted Samantha, a 19 year old women's studies major, employed by Costco part time, and fighting for 15 with Bernie. "He's RAPING me!" shouted the 23 year old, unnamed as we cannot hurt the victim any further - as she smiled and vigorously grabbed Turner by the cock "Fuck me behind that dumpster outside" she said, before drowning herself in another litre of chardonnay and passing out.

That's when Turner REALLY showed his dark side. He dragged her unconscious body through the party and over several attendees: "THIS GIRLS BODY IS MINE, AND I AM ENTITLED TO IT SINCE I AM A WHITE MALE". Everyone in the party IMMEDIATELY signed onto Tumblr to post some memes and feel less guilty about their wealth and privileged. That's when Brock Turner sexually molested the 23 year old behind a dumpster with an evil grin on his face, shouting "WHITE LIVES MATTER".

The dude was literally running away from other guys at the party that were chasing him down when they caught him. Let's stop letting rich kids get away with anything just because they have daddies money and because he's some college swimmer. If this was a nigger, Sup Forums would be losing their fucking shit about how their precious white girl was touched by monkey hands.

He stuffed a pine cone up her snatch!

That's what got me. He tried to run so obviously he knew he fucked up

You know, you're making a good point : at least it wasn't a nigger.

Clearly young people never run away when they're caught doing lewd acts in public and someone is yelling and chasing after them.

>Clearly young people never run away when they're caught doing lewd acts in public and someone is yelling and chasing after them.
This

Probably thought they were cops or her boyfriend

Shut up cuck. If I were caught mid fuck in a public place I'd be freaked out. Wouldn't you? What did you want him to do? Stand up and say "hey fellas! Just getting drunk with this girl and fucking!"

How does him running away prove he did anything wrong? Maybe being caught mid screw in pubic made him sketched out. White men hating cuckolds detected.

seriously

I get paranoid when I have a semi in public in someone looks at me

nice walleyes, what a homely freak

>He kicked in the door and started masturbating in front of the ENTIRE PARTY!

I kek'd

>muh white privilege

He just had good counsel

Damnit Mcgee!

Why is cuck the trending insult of 2016

Just an example of feminist trash ruining some successful guys life. End of discussion. Once Trump gets elected, hopefully the guy gets his sentence commuted.

both he and the woman should have been thrown into prison for a couple of months to snap them out of their degenerate lifestyles

Who the fuck asks to finger blast some whore. This guy is full of shit.

It's not just an insult, sir. It characterizes many of these proclaimed left-wing social justice warriors. They have no spine, stand for nothing, and would let someone sleep with their wife/girlfriend in the name of women's rights. In fact, they'd invite ethnic minorities to do it, probably.

This.

yuh

He did and I honestly don't give a shit what happens to this kid, but the whole controversy is just so manufactured.

People blew up on the "media" for being biased after the fucking Washington Post, a conservative paper, released one article defending this shit, and now everyone thinks the world loves rapists.

You know what, I don't even care that he did it! I would have let the fucker go because it's just so petty when everything is said and done, and the circumstances honestly don't warrant the stink that's been kicked up around it.

wait he only fingered her?

That explains the small sentence. That and i understand the judge is a (get this) liberal that believes in smaller sentences (as do I)

dis desu senpai

And dry humped her. This shit proves to me that women aren't actually traumatized by this shit they just act like they are for attention and sympathy. I've had male friends who have woken up to girls sucking them off and they didn't give a shit, they just thought it was kind of odd.

Watch the movie "Rosemary's Baby." Her husband tells her that he fucked her while she was sleeping and she sees it as out of character and shitty, but doesn't act like it's some mentally traumatizing thing. Why? because modern feminism wasn't in full swing back then so there was no attention to gain from pretending to be traumatized.

Who the fuck cares.

This asshole was dumb enough to go to Stanford, SJW central, and rape some stanford slut. He should have known he would be fucking crucified by the media

He was found dry humping a naked chick who was passed the fuck out drunk behind a dumpster after leading her there. Even if she DID consent to having sex with him the moment she lost consciousness that shit was not valid anymore.

God damn, this shit isn't hard to comprehend.

another RapeGuy thread?
who cares if he was not send to jail long enough?
he's now a registred sex offender for life and it's good

He fucking did what any other male in his position would but he was too retarded to not be like everyone else and get a room.

Then he fucking ran like a guilty bitch would when confronted.

Let us also point out that the film is about Satan raping and impregnating a woman and is this fictional on at least two accounts.

Who cares.

Obviously guilty, given a shorter sentence out of a mixture of family wealth/influence and "white privilege". Shitstorm that ensued will make employment near impossible and a life time in the sex offender list is grounds for an hero imho.

Sorry, but only a very, very small amount of human language is verbal.

>he did it
>the only reason it's getting media attention is because he's upper middle class and white
>"straight white male" sjw bs

you're ugly and you shouldn't reproduce

If only a female judge had presided over the case.

The judge should have recused himself for being a cis white male.

nobody said she was white

Man dude had his life on a silver platter

Stanford, from money, US olympic neartier swimmer

And throws it all away for one night of getting blasted off of rolling rock and fingerbanging some equally drunk chav slut

Back in my day that was just a Friday night

Anyone got the facebook post/picture some photographer took of a kangaroo having a romantic moment with a female kangaroo, only it turned out she was a corpse and he took her lack of movement for submission to the roo D?

Shame that's what we base the vast majority of our fucking laws on then, idiot. If you want to do what you want with no repercussions go live in some nigger country in south africa.

found it
abc.net.au/news/2016-01-14/grieving-kangaroo-actually-sexually-aroused-expert-says/7088654

WTF cares?
If he did, he will go to jail and get assraped.

Today in the US, 65 white women will be raped by black men, can you even name one of the purputrators?

The only reason this is being hyped is because he is white and because of the imaginary rape culture on campuses that feminists are so obsessed with. How many of these "cases" have been proven to be bullshit?

If he did it, so fucking what? Why is this headline news? It is because the feminazis want to use the exception to prove the rule.

Countless women have been brutally raped and murdered in the meantime, which does not even make the news, why?