What did television and film actor, comedian and wife neglector Patton Oswalt communicate in this message?

What did television and film actor, comedian and wife neglector Patton Oswalt communicate in this message?

>consorting with known terrorists

Boy if he don't like Trump now..

Dude is a fucking psychopath between killing his wife, I mean I get him hating Trump but to want them blown up by terrorists, Patton is a straight up fucking cunt.

I know I'm wasting my time here, but he took that back and admitted it was an attempt at irony that didn't land.

>iwasjustpretending.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know.

Pat Oswalt is such a shill

He knew he fucked up and tried to cover his own ass. Read through his timeline. He was in absolutely no way trying to be ironic.

can he get investigated by the fbi for inciting terrorist attacks?

>wife neglector

Why did he kill his wife? Did she do something to him, or offend him in some way? Or is he just a killer?

I really don't understand why he would do something like that.

She was probably supporting Trump

The only one more pathetic than Patton still focusing on this shit is the retards who keep reposting this on Sup Forums. It's a D-list celeb, stop obsessing on his daily twitter habits

His wife was a novelist and she was researching for her book about a serial killer, also Patton suggested she take some sleeping pills and she never woke up again. It seems fishy to me.

How fucking stupid are you? Can't you read?

Shoulda thought about that before you shilled for hill.

>it's a "Sup Forums is so autistic that they can't understand when something is a joke" episode

Patton might be a "comedian" but I don't believe he was joking here.

Thanks for proving my point. My lord, you people have spent so much time beating your strawmen that you actually believe him to be alive and representative of the population.

>that you actually believe him to be alive
Oswalt confirmed for skeleton.

This can't be real...

She had information that would lead to the conviction of Hillary Clinton

He's not the only one that would do (and get away with) that kind of heinous shit. And believe me they're all well-protected from any prosecution

Where's the joke? What's funny there?

*shrug* well it's like how satire is funny, the joke is that's it not, i guess. i dunno lol

>"Haha I want people to die because I disagree with political views."

That's hilarious. I'm surprised George Carlin, Robin Williams and Gene Wilder aren't rising from their graves applauding such a beautiful joke.