>why are his earlier video filled with lies
>how do we take him down

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/generation-finds-its-voice-137849
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how new are you

he viraled his shit on Sup Forums until he got big

and he's already been taken down.

And there we have it. People like you who always just happen to 'show up' to defend Fantano and distribute misinfo. Goes without saying you're under his payroll, right?

This is a funny post user, thanks for the laugh

how the actual fuck did you gather that out of the simple thing that i wrote and assume some random ass shit? dont be such a weirdo.

Keep laughing dumbass.
He's not taken down until he no longer uploads videos on the internet in any way, shape, or form.
Because people always just happen to 'randomly' find these threads to defend him to the death. He has been linked to Sup Forums before, you aren't fooling anyone.

wouldn't people pay him off if he was a music critic to get get good scores?

Don't fuck with my main melon cuckold. Wanna fight?

we made this guy a millionaire

you're a psycho. i just said one simple thing.. not this fucking situation you made up inside your mind. seek help.

let's be honest. you're just mad that he likes k-pop.

No, someone else did. Someone who was willing to pay enough money to make this man the face of internet music critics. Someone planted him, and put in a damn lot of effort to make sure he stayed up there. He's been distributing misinfo and deluding the masses for a long time now. They're trying to shape the direction the music industry goes in so that they can use it to control the people.
You've been outed - I refuse to acknowledge you.

take your meds. you irrational freak.

No, don't you see??? The aliens paid Fantano off to spread lies about how the earth 'isn't flat'!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE

newsweek.com/generation-finds-its-voice-137849
>That's what happened to Anthony Fantano. The 17-year-old at Wolcott High School in Connecticut discovered politics the old-fashioned way--listening to music at a friend's house. There, he learned about Jello Biafra, former lead singer of the band the Dead Kennedys. "He picked his name because Biafra was a country where thousands of people were going hungry and Jell-O is an everyday household food," Fantano explains. "It makes people think. He's pretty much my political idol." Fantano, whose myriad modes of self-expression include an eye-popping mohawk, took part in a massive antiwar march in Manhattan--the high point in his political life so far. "I thought it was a great example of people power," he says.

If you look at the reaction Fantano gets he's almost like a prophet being praised and hated by mobs fighting a holy war. It's so goddamn ridiculous.

Fuck off. Do not discredit me and my research.
It's because those who defend him will do it unto death - they are fucking paid by the man to do it. He feeds their children. It explains how rabid his 'fans' are.

>>who is he
unironically the most influential critic of our lifetime

youtube put him on the front page? for a week or two back in the day

>guy who reviews music liked a musician with politic opinions he agreed with when he was 17
yeah youre right theres a huge conspiracy right now. the libs are controlling the youth by reviewing memes and giving good scores to Death Grips and Swans. Leave your basement sometime.

his review for Taylor Swift's new album was on the Trending page this year

The same beings who planted Fantano obviously have connections to higher ups - they ARE the higher ups. Just another mechanism for them to abuse.

WTF is going on in this thre... Aliens planted Fanty? He's an Alt Right demon? Autistic screeching! There's a Fantano Defense Force?

Who needs a tin foil hat?

Maybe he has fans because a lot of people like gimmicky reviews and unfunny memes.

He's a Nazi-enabling sexist piece of fuck who hides behind "dude I like bernie" as if that excuses his racist/sexist behaviors and friendships.

Don't post if you have nothing to contribute. We've already connected the dots, the evidence is irrefutable.
My theory is much more believable.

He had a black girlfriend for awhile. You're fucking stupid,

good lord this is the worst non-kpop thread I've seen in a long time

mods pls kill

He's associates with Sam Hyde a known Nazi propagandist

Where is that proof? And that means he is a nazi himself? Come on..

I was

theres a podcast with them chatting. fantano laughs along as sam describes brutally raping and murdering a woman.

>Sam Hyde
>a known Nazi propagandist
Welp, I guess I got the answers to my question. Saging this shitty troll thread, and so should everyone else.

? ? ?

Proof? Also, he was laughing at the shocking randomness that he was saying, doesn't mean he agreed at all. Take your weird misconceptions elsewhere.

big if true

>who is he
count cheska's bodyguard
>who did he pay off to become a critic
me
>who tells him what to say about albums
count cheska
because he comes from an alternate dimension
>how do we take him down
by killing count cheska

i have zero clue how you couldn't at least acknowledge that fantano is in a position that has poised himself as a tastemaker for millions of impressionable people who listen to music.

surely you can see where guiding this one person would be beneficial to the industry as a whole?

Sometimes I wonder if the people who post these threads aren't fucking around and genuinely believe that every facet of life is part of a jewish conspiracy. Real talk, if any of y'all genuinely believe this, you probably have undiagnosed paranoid schitzophrenia.

Outsider, failed musician, reviews other man on their music

>who is he
His true name is unpronounceable
He is a multi-dimensional parasite made flesh, created from the spiritual energy of a thousand dead worlds. Money has no meaning to him.
We do not speak of that.
We do not speak of that.
>how do we take him down
Turn off your computer. Take only necessary belongings. Bring no electronics with you. Never look into a mirror again. You may still be safe.

This is one of the worst threads I've ever read.

He was in the right place at the right time. He realized that people were searching for albums that were getting taken down on youtube, so he tried to provide content that was entertaining enough to keep some of those viewers attention. Because he wasn't breaking copyright rules, and because he was doing something that interested him, he organically built a fan base of subscribers over a period of time. Since there was a low supply of content due to it not being available and high demand for that content, enough hits were made to him available that this was possible. And now that he's an attraction in his own right, combined with filling a demand, he makes money doing what he loves. Try to find places where the same circumstance exists--it's actually kind of challenging--and you can be the Next Anthony Fantanimo.

why the FUCK has he completely ignored phases
>no honourable mention today
>not addressed in YUNO

holy fuck this thread is a trainwreck

Yeah, I’m in full ageeemebt with this.

He mentioned it in the weekly track roundup the week it came out. He didn’t review or mention it further because it is just a bsides collection.

>who is he
Anthony Fantano,
Nobody. He put his videos on youtube and people watched them.
He does.
>why are his earlier videos filled with lies
Let me guess he gave an album you like a negative rating and that counts as a "lie"? If not then I don't know what lies would be in this context.
>How do we take him down.
You don't. He's a youtube critic. His opinion whether liked or disliked doesn't have much of an impact on music, just like most critics. If you're not a fan of his content then go watch other critics. Or don't and form your own opinions.

Any more questions?

Either bait or so retarded you need to be put away from society

4thny ChAntono

Didn't that fader article kill his mainstream appeal? Seems like Sup Forums would be his only fans now

Didn't he marry her

loled hard

Quit /falseflagging/ you Sup Forums faggot. Gawd why can’t you niggers stay in your containment boards?

Just fuck off already