So what will be the language of the future 'United' States of Europe?

So what will be the language of the future 'United' States of Europe?

German because they are the top dog of Europe?

The united Europe will not be without a common language that will increase efficiency and reduce all the cost for translating things

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4609716,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tBCnuqUGPlM
youtu.be/ZX9jcHPKba0
youtube.com/watch?v=F3fQQMQkuDA
youtube.com/watch?v=c8HcOE45FEw
youtube.com/watch?v=6mR3W2fm7_E
youtube.com/watch?v=bE8k8X-01Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6T43D82KY
youtube.com/watch?v=T0ws23jfHT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rAhxmkIzc
youtube.com/watch?v=O_fs4SPGyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=8mJgFtDkChE
youtube.com/watch?v=n5iazXvMw5o
youtube.com/watch?v=3RaHTDNude4
youtube.com/watch?v=8kgr6ZXkxtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ufOGzW761d8
youtube.com/watch?v=n6MVcBM4P74
youtube.com/watch?v=Tpzx38Qe4PI
youtube.com/watch?v=bWe8PRsW4T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There won't be a united states of Europe. EU must be destroyed.

G*rms say otherwise. Let's see if they can force that EU meme

The huge advances in computerized translators makes the need for common language moot.

Germans will be extinct soon.

Yes yes we know what Israel thinks about Europe. Like the Samson Option:
>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

Hopefully the world will come to a conclusion about what to do with mad dogs: put them down

English.
I hear everyone scream "cucked!" right now, but it is just the best option for 2 reaons:
>everone speaks it already (speaking about efficiency)
>now with the UK leaving it is a neutral language, so non of the big ones forces their language onto smaller countries

Europe is turning into an Islamic state, so it must be destroyed. Parts which can be salvaged should be salvaged, the rest should be left to kill each other in perpetual civil war. If we do nothing and EU becomes European Islamic nation then it will be a threat to Israel. So in the long term the option must be to destroy Europe.

Latin

My suggestion over here is the best thing that can happen

Fair, it's kill or be killed. Hopefully France will initiate first strike against Israel soon and wipe you off the map. Let the nukes fly!

german for sure

Fortunately France is ruled by liberal faggots who might kowtow to Muslims and beg their respect but do not actually do what the Muslims want in for example foreign policy. But time is running out.

I would say that if France is not in civil war within 10 years it should be brought down by other means.

It will have 27 of them.

It used to be French before the UK joined and now that she's going to leave I think that we should go back to using it as the primary language. Most European institutions are located in French-speaking citizens, so a lot of MEPs and staff are required to speak French anyway.

Additionally it could help distance ourselves from the US within a multipolar world.

There is no one official language and will never be. That's the whole point of the UNION, it's not supposed to be one country and culture and language dominating the smaller ones.
People in business and travel are already using the lingua franca (which, for now, is English). If French or German start dominating in the future, that'd be fine, but the rest of the EU language will still be official.

English obviously, just like it will be the language of every country

What if the US dissolved and every state turned into a country?
Which states would join together and form a single country?
and which state would change the name of their language first?

>neutral language
Ireland is not a big country but it still is there.

>in b4 Irish Gaelic
Sure but is that really what they use everyday?

Get rid of literal Isrealian antennas such as LICRA and SOS Racisme and this will not happen.

It's called Gaeilge and no we don't use it every day

Israel was caught funnelling money to your far-right so not really, along with far-right in Netherlands.

>Caught
lol

That is called funding the two imbeciles of the story.

It is called you mixing up liberal faggots in USA with Israelis.

Nah after wiping Israel off the map we'll deport muzzies back to ME and make Europe great again.

pro-nationalist jews are a minority in your diaspora, this is obvious when comparing the sheer number of jewish journalists and politicians who pledged support to macron compared to the handful that supported le pen

>It is called you mixing up liberal faggots in USA with Israelis.
No real french people ever wanted to "mix". But in fact french people desire less a civil war than propagating hateful speech.
What is a real french tho? People like Mazarin with a strong italian background or some redneck whom only occupation is converting into a meme religion just because "Muh protestating posture".

No, you would embrace Islam and become Islamic cock-suckers who are slaves to Arabs and Turks. Like all the Europeans who follow Islam in Bosnia, Caucasus and Albania.

"Destroy the diaspora or they will destroy you" - Israeli founding father Jabotinsky

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4609716,00.html

>But in fact french people desire less a civil war than propagating hateful speech.
Does not matter what French people want.

>It is called you mixing up liberal faggots in USA with Israelis.
Do I really need to show you who pretends to be an Isrealite in France? You wouldn't be so proud to crow on.

Italian because its easy, phonetical, only european, beautiful and all languages are related to it. Its the logical option.

English will never be accepted as its nobodies native language (well except on some Dutch Islands).
German is a logical choice because its the most spoken native language in Europe, but Germany doesn't care so that wont happen.
French is pushing their language in the EU, so they have a shot, but nobody can speak it except north africans.

>Does not matter what French people want.
Except when it is about Vichy, Nuremberg and Klaus Barbie isn't it?

They can claim what they like, but everyone knows they have no loyalty.

English
haven't even read the thread but I already know it's full of dumb kids saying stuff like French and Latin
sage because this we have enough stupid EU federalist circlejerks in the catalog right now

t.Haredi Jew who can't leave his community without getting killed

youtube.com/watch?v=tBCnuqUGPlM

Careful or I will get Cuckdeau to arrest you for hate speech

>my video games are in english so it must become the language of the eu despite all the inconsistencies

Arabic

Except they are endorsed by your official power. Except anytime they got backup from "Holowcost survivor.inc".

You don't understand that at all.

Right now the EU translates all documents into German, French, and English right? I hope they stop doing English once the UK leaves.

>"Destroy the diaspora or they will destroy you"
>ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4609716,00.html
well if even the israelis realize there is something seriously wrong with their diaspora, to the point it might threaten israel itself, why do they not send new official representatives to bitchslap their representants such as bhl ?

you will have me believe you guys seriously have 0 influence over what the other jews do ?

for a people who's supposed to master propaganda, israel sure isn't keeping a good public image at all, neither for leftists nor for nationalists, you should give euro nationalists CLEAR messages of support and set the narrative right because right now most have gotten on the antizionist side those past 5 years

Of course, I am merely a goy.

>for a people who's supposed to master propaganda
This is a stupid meme, that is why.

They get translated into all languages of the EU.

Those three are just the working languages.

that's perfectly adequate reasoning and greentexting it doesn't make it wrong. I don't want my children to be cut off from the world and all the music, movies, and games in it because the EU decided to make everybody speak Latin or Esperanto or some shit as some sort of autistic way to spite anglos.

Not to mention that if the lingua franca in Europe is one thing that doesn't mean the rest of the world will follow. Language of business and trade is still English everywhere. Unless you think everybody should be trilingual, in which case there's no point in adopting a new language anyway.

>Italian
>all languages are related to it

Did you forget that we are part of EU as well?

Waitt...what you're doing here in this day of shabbat ?

Finnish people dont talk anyway.

kek it's true in fact forget what i said above, actually if the israeli pm went and declared he endorsed the FN, the FN would probably lose voices, that's about how unpopular you are

your diaspora still runs the media though this is an undeniable fact, why can't you tell them to get their shit together

Cause they don't listen, if they did they would not be diaspora any more, we tell them to all move here.

Posting memes. You?

rude

There is plenty of European media. And once we have one common language it will become available to all.

Dutch artists already tend to translate their songs and movies into German as well.

>use a computer
>on shabbat day
>claims to be Jew
I think we have a LARPer here

>Every Jew is Haredi

>French
French was the former lingua franca of european elites

ukrainian
it will punish europe for their sins

>plenty of European media
Then why are so many songs in Eurovision these days are in English?

Eurovision hardly represents European music.

I don't want your media, I want Star Wars and Rolling Stones. Fuck off, we didn't go through fifty years of gommunism so we can listen to Geert van Dyke sing his latest post-avante garde clogcore album in Nazi.

A German, Belgian and Dutch artist singing I am Greek.

youtu.be/ZX9jcHPKba0

that's interesting
wjhat do you even suggest we do about euro jews then, gas them again ?

That is what the Muslims will do once they take over anyway.

>turn europe into an islamic state
>we must save them from the mess we created

I hate you so much.

The Turkish looking mustache guy is German, the dark haired big guy in the middle Dutch, the blonde faggot Belgian.

Quality thread

You did this yourself. Ask your De Gaullle.

But don't European watch that shit? Or am I being misguided to think Europeans really care about that show?

>blaming da jooz for our own retarded choices our parents made (and which are countrymen still continue supporting today)
>blaming Israel for how western jews act
retard detected

but they themselves are a major barrier to stopping immigration and saving them from that fate
surely there is a jewish secret to making them change their mind

and don't tell me you don't care since accepting muslim france to you means you accept giving nukes to algerians, which will not turn out well for you

your diaspora totally led the fall of de gaulle though
you want to dissociate yourself from them ok but then don't deculpabilize them

They do but pretend they don't

>and don't tell me you don't care
I do care, that is why I either want Europe to stop the Muslims or descend into perpetual war.

>you want to dissociate yourself from them ok but then don't deculpabilize them
I already say fuck the diaspora.

>they

Esperanto

There will be 24 official languages and competency in at least two will be required

There is a big difference between what artists sing locally or on the eurovision:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3fQQMQkuDA

youtube.com/watch?v=c8HcOE45FEw

youtube.com/watch?v=6mR3W2fm7_E
youtube.com/watch?v=bE8k8X-01Ro

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6T43D82KY
youtube.com/watch?v=T0ws23jfHT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rAhxmkIzc

youtube.com/watch?v=O_fs4SPGyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=8mJgFtDkChE

etc

Greek
and Latin as second language

Even the ones that normally sing in English don't add up.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5iazXvMw5o
youtube.com/watch?v=3RaHTDNude4

This kind of proves Eurovision is a meme festival doesn't it.

You would have as much of a spacker fit if I said "we" so it's horses for courses m8

Ogene did sing in English

youtube.com/watch?v=8kgr6ZXkxtQ

Maybe we are fucked anyway seƱor neighbour, so send me more of your spending tourists and let's have a siesta si ?

Ah yes, the fact that their diaspora continue to support it while also saying that Israel cannot be multicultural is really just a coincidence.

The Republic of Ireland is still a thing

Volapuek.

I think the only recent succes on Eurovision was Ilse de Lange. And she did somewhat stick to her guns.

Ilse de Lange normally:
youtube.com/watch?v=ufOGzW761d8
youtube.com/watch?v=n6MVcBM4P74
youtube.com/watch?v=Tpzx38Qe4PI

Then on the Eurovision she suddenly does a duet with some random druggie that nobody knows. Which thankfully worked out wel.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWe8PRsW4T0

Irish

the average parisian jew hates israel and naively jumped on soral's "antizionist but not antisemitic" and "muh juif du quotidien" bandwagon

in fact i clearly remember jews around me all going "hurr la quenelle" before it became antisemitic

>that flag
>these posts
I think it's time we realize that the EU was set up to have a unified power to protect Europe from Jewish divide and conquer tactics.

are you kidding? the average western jew is completely on board with the whole "israel is an apartheid state, #prayforpalestine" nonsense

Fact of the matter is that, on topics such as immigration and islam, Israelis are probably one of the best allies we can have, since they've already experienced the cancer firsthand.

As the country with the highest percentage of native English speakers we should dictate the standard of European English. In particular the plural of euro is euro, and the plural of cent is cent.

are useless subhumans

I vote for German, it's gut. Also USA and Britain propaganda mostly written in English.

why don't germans breed

Leaders delegate.

They breed with Pajeet

French oviously

Germans are like a virus, they cannot breed without a host body.

FRANCE RULES ZEE WORLD! LOLZ