twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's another hollywood tries to force a shitty GoT actor film

>its another tries to make maisie attractive film

never even heard of this movie

Oh
>5.8
>On IMDpleb

is it really that bad?

>Chloƫ Grace Moretz was originally set to portray Millie, but (like Morgan) left the project due to scheduling conflicts; Maisie Williams replaced her.

oh shit it just gets more and more pathetic

Yeah real pathetic.

How much do you make per film that you star in???

>this kindergarten tier reply

trollsie williams only got this job because even chlogre moretz of all people didnt want it

How much do you make??
The worst actor/actress in Hollywood is 10x as successful as you are life wannabe.

>The Book of Love
>"Henry is an introverted architect. After the death of his wife in a car accident, he sets out to help Millie, a homeless teen, to build a raft to sail across the Atlantic.

This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.

>Homeless
>Woman
Doesn't exist.

>kindergarten tier reply

>trollsie williams
>chlogre moretz

British actors do better american accents than when americans try britsh accents.

While that is for the most part true, it's hard to stomach the forced accent which you'll find below:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkxBS6GGDLs

On the other hand...
>jessica biel doe

most of the GOT cast is getting relatively big-ish roles while still riding the undeserved famewave before the show ends and they have to resort to indies with a budget of $12, and then eventually to flipping burgers at the local shake shack

Unfortunately for maisie her "unconventional" appearance has bumped her right to step 2

Nobody in the GOT main cast will be flipping burgers after it ends stop being a retard.
Think for yourself and stop trying so hard to fit in around here.

>theyre not going to be flipping burgers or otherwise working for minimum wage once their money runs out from thrones and the indies stop paying a living salary

what are you so butthurt about do you know these people personally?

this is already an indie

>Unfortunately for maisie her "unconventional" appearance has bumped her right to step 2
>Unfortunately for maisie her "unconventional" appearance has bumped her right to step 2

Be yourself man .We're all anons here nobody thinks youre any cooler for making GOT hate threads.
Now your triggered and its all because you seem to think showing off on the internet makes you look cool to the others on the board.

i didnt make this thread, triggered tumblrina

what the fuck

lol holy shit that is.... fucking terrible

She... doesn't sound American in the slightest.

I'm reading the comments and theyre pretty funny, most are calling her out for her accent that sounds like no human on earth, but there are also a lot of game of thrones plebs getting buttmad

Ok little man. Now go back to your baneposting attention whore threads and let the adults talk before mommy finds out youre up too late on a school night.

Game Of Thrones fans are huge babies, if you criticize their stupid memes, actors or show at all they get pissy.

Maise - the cheap knockoff fugly waifu.

She is very bad at accents/ But yes I would like to touch her, and no that does not make me a perv.

So I'm usually pretty bad at judging accents and they never bother me when they're not good because I don't usually notice.

But even I cringed hard at her acting in this trailer. How did no one take her aside and tell her she was embarrassing the hell out of herself? Did the director let her humiliate herself on purpose? They should have just kept chloe moretz.

I don't get the reaction from you guys.

It sounds like a southern accent? I'm guessing none of you guys have been to tennesse

Uhhh what the fuck is that accent southern belle mixed with white trash?

I grew up in the south so don't fucking try it with this shit.

I am guessing you are not from North America? No, she is very shit at the accent.

Go to bed, Maisie.
Your accent is shit.

>southern accent

Hell no

no way, this is an snl skit, right? oh my god.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw "a girl must become no-one" was Jaqen breaking the fourth wall to describe Maisie's post-GoT career.

haha nice!!! wish we were on reddit so i could upboat you!

>an architect knows anything about building ships

I guess buildings aren't too different from boats.

>YOO TAWCHED MAH RAYFT

career endingly bad

nice of them to put the entire movie in the trailer, now I wont have to sit through an hour and a half of this garbage

everything about this movie is pure garbage

>>it's another british lead actor puts on an american accent film
>an american accent

this post is offensive to americans and should be worthy of a ban. MODS

Fuck off fag. This sounds like a Hollywood movie 19th century southern belle accent mixed with Australian.

Now that is legitimately terrible

She sounds like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmp8cLu7UWI

Lmfao I kind of feel bad for her. Poor bitch will never work again.

NO

NO

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

I'm American and we definitely have an accent.

That's not to say some regional accents aren't blander than others, but it really comes across in certain situations.

For example, part of the magic of CIA is that it's Aidan Gillen trying to replace his Irish accent with an American one.

facial abuse is always looking for new girls

W H O O S H.

Im not saying American don't have an accent.

I'm saying that calling whatever the fuck maisie was doing in that trailer an American accent is deeply offensive to all Americans.

Sophies accent would probably be ten times worse considering she cant even act in britbongese.

what did they mean by this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cG3gT9gU40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d56WjqYnCc4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVQEctsezFU

Oh yeah, agreed. Whoever let her spew that vocal abomination of hers for more than one take needs to be fired.

>I'm buillin' summin

Good god

>ya naht a purrv

>maisie williams is the most talented cast memeber in got!!111

is this meme officially dead?

>Lak ah harracane

Hollywood is like 0.01% of actors out there.
Also, money doesn't make her not shit, doesn't make her acting not shit, and doesn't make her hiring because they couldn't even get fucking chloe moretz to stay on any less pathetic.

literally perfect

such a natural. everyone just jealous

go back to your containment general

She should just stick to the british film.

Pic related got so much praise even though its pretty much a discount version of Picnic at hanging rock.

like any other american movie

this is a maisie thread

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/tvsgUERufOh_pL0v9SCrGw/

Its actually really sad. Maise has a near-perfect figure. Petite. Tight. Tiny waist, pretty wide hips, good shoulders, semi-athletic build.

But then her face looks like pic related.

>It's a trailer summarizes the entire movie plot episode

you mean Margaret?

Yeah, "scheduling conflicts".
AKA No one cares who Chloe is anymore.

How do you find an image's hash value, user?

wow other people can save images from instagram

word it looks perfect

>tumblrina maisie obsessed autists are this fucking mad

nevermind I figured it out, TinEye.

All those posts are from you.

>not pregnant

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Chlomo's probably pissed af there's another 5foot tall ogreish fridge running around stealing her roles

>defends GOT
>hates baneposting

go fuck yourself numale faggot and gtfo the board!

Who was her speech coach, Forrest Gump?

you now realize Dinklage's "british accent" in GoT is far worse than her American one but he won an Emmy with it

now this is just objectively false.

>it's an American pretending to be British pronounces "arse" like "arrrrrse" instead of "aaahhs".
when will fats learn?

tumblerina got triggered again

you're right, he won TWO emmies and a golden globe with it.

It doesn't matter what it is, it's more inconsistent that Scarlet Witch's accent in the MCU

Maisie really isnt that attractive unless you have a hardon for any kind of underage girl. Sophia is much better

Orlando Jones is in it, I might see it

Any Bielposters here?

>implying you wouldn't immediately cum buckets into her mouth with those eyes looking up at you while she gives you succ

your standards are shit tier

u STILL mad

>helping Quasimodo with its trash pile home
>ever

>being charitable to your local bell ringing hobo

disgusting

To be fair, I've met folks from Appalachia who sound a whole lot like that, though as you'd think they hail from landlocked areas.

Looks harmless as the Flipper movie.

Bahahahahahaha look at this tool