If you were a girl would you want to fuck Joe Rogan?

If you were a girl would you want to fuck Joe Rogan?

Probably not. He looks like a huge fouche.

Sure.

But only if he lets me light one up in his sensory deprivation tank afterwards

He's a manlet, so no.

Joe is not interested in women

maybe if he prepared elk for me

If I were a girl, I'd want to fuck girls because I'm not a faggot like apparently everyone else in this thread.

checked

he looks like he would come in less than minute

Imponerende

If I was a girl then yes in a heartbeat. The guy is not too bad looking, keeps himself in shape, has money, has confidence. My subconscious would be telling me to go for it because he can obviously provide for me financially and protect me physically and all I have to do in return is be grateful and loyal.

I think he's a pretty cool guy. Pretty logical thinker and has a lot of different viewpoints on his show

>protect you physically

in case the alpha of the gorilla pack attempts to beat him in a fight so he gets breeding rights?

Fuck no.
Hearing him talk about mushrooms is like hearing Alex Jones talk about demons.

People who say shit like this are retarded.

Maybe if I also had a sub-95 IQ. I can't understand how anyone would find a bald manlet who thinks he's smart because he smokes pot appealing, unless that anyone is a fucking imbecile.

It's all about subconscious fool, every decision we make is based on survival. So no of course that wouldn't happen in todays times but did happen long ago. There's a reason why women appreciate guys who stay in shape, it's not that they're physically attracted to it but emotionally attracted to the fact he tries to stay in shape to protect a woman.

only if he says his news radio quips while we're doin it

>you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Fuck off normo.

If you were a man would you want to fuck BDH?

I'm a girl. I don't want to fuck him. I just want to listen to him.

He seems like he has a small dick and he cries after sex.

Plus he lied about having an abusive childhood to sound more interesting, I can't imagine what kind of lowlife you'd have to be to do that.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

No, drug use of any kind automatically brings a man's sexual value down 3 points out of 10, yes, even marijuana. But he does shrooms and ectasy and stuff. Plus, he's not my type. I want a man like pic related

>mfw Sup Forums still has some decent bros

you're clearly a footfag since that's the real focus of this picture

joe rogan is a footfag too. He's talked about how he's gotten over it but I think he's just embarrassed and keeps it private.

>when you nut but she keep suckin

this is the most fedora answer ive ever heard. its not longer about survival in this day and age.

why do you think you see skinny good looking fags wit hot chicks all the time? if what you said was true, every boxer/fighter would get the most girls.

its all about money and status

lol we got a BIOTRUTHER here

Who hurt you newfriend?

He's a weed smoking open borders supporting manlet comedian

If I was a woman I'd go for a tall good looking dude with a proper job who has hobbies and interests other than DUDE WEED LMAO

yes i do

the skinny guys you're talking about are actually just in good shape. you're calling them skinny because you're a chub monster. ever notice how no women at all are physically attracted to you? it's because you're out of shape.

im laughin cuz u prolly dyel af kek

projecting much?

Just because we live in an age where the financial stability of our middle class has created an illusion of protection and absence for the need of real survival, tens of thousands of years of evolution and biological instinct haven't disappeared. Women still feel attachment to fit men because their genetic code hasn't done away with all that lasting instinct.

Pro-tip: Don't use $5 words where $1 words will do.

I wouldn't classify any of the words in there as difficult to understand.

In an isolation tank

>this is what Sup Forums thinks girls really are like

kek

Girls are attracted to guys in shape because they look hot, not because of muh hunter gatherer Stone Age logic.

CHECKED

Neither would I. This is an example of how civilized people converse.

And they look hot because muh hunter gatherer Stone Age logic

It's pretty circular

/fa ladies and gentlemen

holy hell kinoseur (one man) Army White was on JRE lately

>posting on Sup Forums
>not being a footfag
are you new or something?

but I am a footfag