Are you hyped as fuck or what?

Are you hyped as fuck or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm only going to watch it for one liners to spam on Sup Forums

What the fuck? His head looks thinner. Don't tell me they're pulling an episode III with a pussy in the armor.

Im a rebel I rebel for the rebellion lets go rebel with rebels

a star wars prequel whose conclusion we already ultimately know.... what could go wrong?

I don't think I could care less famarama

Can't wait for Disney to end the remake trilogy and shit out random spin offs for the next ten years to build the Star Wars Cinematic Universe.

Not bait but how can anyone be hype for any Star Wars after that last debacle?

Force Awakens shit on everything the original 3 stood for.

star wars is so 2015

Or what.

>le disney spaceshit
Pass.

I watched episodes 1-3 recently. JewJew didn't fuck up that bad on Force Awakens. It's a shitty remake of episode 4, but atleast it's not anything like 1-3.

Infantilism is why

no.

>Force Awakens shit on everything the original 3 stood for.

It didn't sell a fuck ton of toys?

no it looks as bad as the yearly super hero trash movies if I was 15 like you op I might give a fuck

>sell a fuck ton of toys

that is now the only reason they are still making these fucking things

yeah atleast 1-3 have original ideas.

No, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you hyped for every shitty superhero movie or Tyler Perry movie that comes out?

I'll pirate it.

The image is Darth Vader from the latest battlefront game.

You sound triggered. Did you think the space opera was your safe space?

kek no shit genius
Disney made more money on Star Wars leading up to The Force Awakens than they did with the actual movie.

And re-watch value.

I'm not going to see Trump's play, you retarded faggot. If he acted like that I wouldn't pay to see his piece either.

the entire cast live through & make a cameo over episode IX & VII

or mara jade appears

At least Episode 1-3 didn't rape Han Solo and Luke Skywalker and everything they fought for.

I bet Vader will show up for all of 5 minutes and won't even kill a guy

>the theater must always be a safe and special place

how is that wrong?

>Are you hyped as fuck?

Why would I be? Fuck off shill, I'm pirating this

I expect lots of hollering and applause as well, and reactions videos by the fucking truckload by people who should know better

>original
A New Hope was just a Hidden Fortress remake with the Death Star attack stuck on the end.

I haven't even seen the latest one

Thank christ for this. Keep your reddity fanfic.

vader's helmet has adjustable eyebrows?

And A New Hope is not 1,2, or 3. Found the pleb.

Didn't they do a bunch of reshoots to make it more "fun" and less dramatic? I remember them selling it as a war movie before, but now they're selling it as a feel-good ragtag adventure.

>hearing things you don't like hurts you and cannot be tolerated
I thought Trump wanted to END the PC bullshit? Turns out he's just as sensitive and pussified as the people he railed against.

What was the purpose of this tweet?

I can't wait to watch Ira Bell kick some white supremacist butt

Trump won an election, and that means you should act like a spastic on social media

They did reshoots that same way literally every big budget movie of the last few years has done reshoots (it's built into the standard contract now). Everything else is made up or exaggerated rumors until the movie is released and we know for sure.

I do know that neo-Star Wars triggers Sup Forums so any reason to hate and LOL CONFIRMED FLIP is jumped on and spammed to death and all info posted here should be ignored.

To keep Sup Forums and Sup Forums users out of theaters to cut down on shootings and generally create a more pleasant viewing experience for everyone.

>all info posted here should be ignored.
Much like Star Wars itself

good one

Liberal screenwriters killed this for me, sorry Disney but no bucks from this Joe

>anti-white propaganda
Not even once

>Tumblr thinks this is an argument, let alone an insult
lmao at you

No. I learned my lesson from TFA.

ALLAHU AKBAR THE DEATH STAR

>Death Star scene
>Salil Sawarim starts playing

But Rogue One had something like 8 weeks of reshoots, didn't it? That's VERY extensive for reshoots. Civil War had like 1 week of reshoots.

Only tumblr recognizes hypocrisy?

They did talked about the movie being the Saving Private Ryan of the Star Wars universe, though.

why does disney think it's impossible to have a Star Wars movie without a Death Star to blow up? this is getting annoying. do they think people are too stupid to understand the plot unless a giant explosion blows up in the end?

I want Lucas back

Do you think the Death Star in A New Hope was the second one? The people who got the plans before A New Hope never blew up the Death Star, dummy.

I'd pay top dolla to see that

once again leftist retards don't understand context. day of the rope soon

>context
Donald Trump isn't a faggot unless he's on Twitter?

This is the one Luke destroyed you fucking bleb.

Many Bothans died for this

watching it for based mads

>Galen?

Waiting for the CIA edit

he meant that everything that happened in 4-6 was pointless because of 7.

>defeat empire
doesnt matter, somehow the new order has more resources and better weapons than the empire ever did

>luke becomes the last jedi
doesnt matter when you have a teenage girl who can defeat jedi/win any obstacle without any training

>rebellion wins
they win but instead of restoring the republic they do nothing and form a resistance

episode 7 shit all over the original trilogy

>somehow the new order has more resources and better weapons than the empire ever did
This. Who the fuck needs a Deathstar when you have a planetary scattergun that does the same thing from afar?

I REBEL

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

is this real?

that's a pretty catchy song. rather hear that than more nostalgiabait.

am i supposed to believe he killed that many people single handedly
nah thats bs bro

Why do they make it so obvious that his original helmet prop is based directly on the german WW2 stahlhelm? In this shot in particular it just jumps right into your face

Because the Empire is a white supremacist (humanist) organization opposed by strong multicultural women. Guess all the multicultural males die

deffinately or what.

Not going to see stronk independant womyn that don't need no Jedi version of Star Wars. Let them make 1,999,999,992 dollars if 2Billion.

>hyped
At best it'll be a star wars movie

*instead of*

based on what? VII sure as fuck wasn't one

>Are you hyped as fuck or what?
Nope.
TFA pretty much killed any hope in this being good.
Screenwriter fucked up calling it a multiculturals+women vs white supremacist story, in public. It's normal for Hollywood to push this at this point, but exposing this was a misstep.
And then there's the British chick who's the star. They ran out of footage of her not looking like an ugly beast to put in trailers, and it shows.

I've got zero reason to see this. James Earl Jones will be dead soon, and then Vader will lose most of his value when they replace Jones with a soundalike.

Wrong Death Star m8

Exactly, best case scenario it's just a star wars movie. So what's to be hype for?

Guys, brown people and women are here to save the day.

no, I am grown man now, I'm sure children are though

VII was A New Hope: Diversity edition

Is OP a Disney internet media team rep or something ? Who's going to be hype for some thing that been promised to be force fed to you the rest of the foreseeable future. It's like being hype for the next Avengers movie or some shit. Who cares?

Rian Johnson.

Pence himself wasn't even mad about the Hamilton thing.
When they booed him at the beginning, he told his daughter "This is what freedom looks like"
He was right

It is a cartoon thing of a space fantasy franchise
You had best start believing

>star wars in 2016

no thanks

I won't lie. After several months of pessimism, the latest commercial got past my crusty, cynical shell and got me hype.

>Talking shit about Mike "Turning fruits into vegetables" Pence

TFA pretty much killed my interest in the franchise. I even mentioned to my parents not to get me any Star Wars stocking stuffer shit when I'm down since I was a huge SW nerd as a kid and would always get something related to the franchise for my birthday or christmas

it's couldn't care less you chimp

not the way he worded it, you inbred nigger

It's a doggy dog world

What are the good Disney-canon books that have come out in the last few years?

>Mike "I hate the fags, but my boss waves their flags" Pence

>writer says it's minorities vs white supremacists

nah I'll just watch it on TV someday

stop false flagging /qa/

trolled softly

I liked the implication that only whites were humans in that tweet

vader's cheecks are all fucked up