Was he a virgin?

Was he a virgin?

There was something inside him.

How would you explain it?

His peen was a virgin but his boy hole wasn't, why do you think he was always trying to drive away from everyone?

It would be extremely hard to explain.

4u

We're talking about this boy

You guys do know that he was supposed to be a legit autist right?

>Boy: The sharks the bad guy
>Driver: How's he the bad guy?
>Boy: Just look at him

He has shown consistently throughout the movie on picking up on social cues.

I wanted to start driving for Lyft/Uber and I thought it'd be funny if I ordered a scorpion jacket online along with some leather driving gloves and toothpicks. Found out you have to have at least a 4 door car so I can't do it, but one of you virgins should do this for easy $ and tang

Yeah I was going to uber for uber but I have a three door.

Fucking fascists

So am I

retard

The driver is the shark, the boy is the viewer and you are the autist

>three door
The fuck is that? A hatchback?

>he's never heard of a sunroof

It's a city car, they're everywhere in Europe.

Except he's far from being autistic. He's extremely intuitve and easily understands people around him. He's just extremely shy. An example of emotional intelligence would be his first interaction with Standard. He stayed polite even though Standard was provoking him in a subtle way. He got affected by it though, hence the whole "I'll kick your teeth down your throat" scene. Another example would be him planning a knife in case Bernie Rose tries to fuck him up during their last meeting.

Anyway, I don't think he's a virgin. I mean he managed to easily seduce Irene even though he was a bit awkward.

>Long awkward pauses and 1 word answers
10/10 would force tips into driver's wallet and force good reviews from everyone in 100 mile radius

Someone needs to go full autism and fucking do it with a dashcam

>asks a question and then answers it

It's supposed to play out like a dream, hence why it feels so serial yet comfy.

This helps explain the drivers life and social interactions and why it somehow works out for him.

You can still be asutismo and understand people, or maybe im not actually autistic and am just a beta shy boy.

How does kicking someone's teeth down their throat shut their mouth? If you kicked someone's teeth down their throat, their teeth would be down in their throat or lower. Lack of teeth would mean even more space for a mouth to be open wide.

Kicking someone's teeth down their throat would not shut their mouth, it would make it more likely that the mouth would stay open.

are you trying to be funny?

>hence why it feels so serial yet comfy.

It's "surreal" not "serial" you autistic faggot

Is it really necessary to call others names?

You do it so cavalierly, but it's not right.

Yes, and so was his cousin Jake Gyllenhyllenhylenhalenhall in Nightcrawler

Also while i'm on the subject. The owner of the garage (i forget his name) mentions that he doesn't look like hes slept, anyone else not sleep a lot? and if so how do you deal with it?

>"do you want a toothpick"

What did he mean by this?

he was asking the kid if he would like a small piece of wood for his mouth

nice

I sleep 3-4 hours a day. I work and go to college from 6am-7pm. I can only sleep if I work myself to the point of exhaustion.

ok thanks user, pretty much the same.