Do you believe her, Sup Forums?

do you believe her, Sup Forums?

Why should I?
She does this whole little girl daddys girl aesthetic, which is creepy, really fucking creepy as a matter of fact. No surprise she would pull some creepy shit like this, I believe the only girl in the world named Timothy.

because the story is quite ridiculous, I do believe she's doing it for attention

>Essential /tumblr/core artist
Nope

Isnt it so god damn convenient she decides to tell all about it after releasing a single herself? Also that Timothy girl hated Melanie so much she'd take photos cosplaying as her, and stole her look and style.
She admits she was stoned at the time, yet can remember every detail of it, down to the point of being able to tell her social media followers which of the different versions of the story that she wrote they should share.
Perhaps we should remember Michael Jackson and what the kids said when they were older and that bitch Jessie Slaughter that claims to have slept with all the emo and scene acts while never leaving home.
Also see attached pic.

so far no one believed this clearly bullshit story she fabricated. I'm proud of this board

who is this soyboy?

You're like someone who posts on lolcow.

>She admits she was stoned at the time, yet can remember every detail of it
What the fuck do you think "stoned" means?

Sup Forums's heads are fucking exploding because it's a woman accusing another woman. And since all women are liars, who the fuck is telling the truth??

I believe that she makes terrible music as I couldn't care less about what happens to this irrelevant turd

Most of them will go with the equally anti-women "rape isn't real" stance

It doesn't matter bc at the end of the day they are both still women

well im glad you could arrive to morally pander your way above your fellow 4chaner

>tfw Melanie Martinez will never rape you

Man it's just that every time something like this happens people use mental gymnastics to paint women as liars. And they can't even do that this time around.

I dunno, but I really love her music so I hope this ain't true.

>I really love her music
you have to go back

you’ve never been stoned before from the looks of this

It sounds like Timothy was pressured into it so I'd imagine she hadn't smoked before. I know I got really fucked the first time I smoked and my memory of that night has always been hazy. It's possible.

its so obvs melanie used to fuck on her lil groupie and timothy is jealous she got dumped.

how u gonna let a dildo get inside your pussy?
answer me this

one tends to remember something as traumatizing as getting raped by a best friend even if you’re stoned out of your mind

[spoiler]i got a huge boner while reading Timothy’s tweet.
am I a bad person
[/spoiler]

kys

Yeah, I probably would have remembered if I got raped.
Also it might make you a bad person, not completely sure.

Same buddy.

Glad to see I'm not the only one

melanie martinez height: 5"2"

timothy heller height: 5'7"

How do you get raped by a wo-manlet?