If you dont know who these people are you need to get the fuck out of here back to your safe space

if you dont know who these people are you need to get the fuck out of here back to your safe space

Id really like to read his original treatment for Ghostbusters

parker posey was in the coneheads movie

>playboy cant show nude women anymore
>men cant grab women anymore
>hillarys healthcare is being dismantled
>sexual repression is at an all time high because of feminism
lady lifeguards are still doing okay

yeah. all trumpfags need to stick with Sup Forums

>something's stirring deep down in the cone

>sexual repression is at an all time high because of feminism

isnt it the polar opposite since women think being a slut is empowering?

what self-respecting playboy wants to be seen with a slut?

how's it like to be 30 and still browsing Sup Forums gramps?

>hillarys healthcare is being dismantled
It was never implemented, it was so bad even the democrats rejected it

Pamela Anderson has always been overrated. Her entire persona is "big fake tit blonde bimbo" and that's literally all there is to know about her. That being said I would touch her tits given the chance.

>playboy cant show nude women anymore

It was their choice desu. Also, the photography had gotten way better again. They haven't been this kino since the 80s

says a lot about the taste in movies on this board if you represent the average Sup Forums poster

Not sure if you're memeing, would you elaborate?

>dat Playboy logo over the Moons of Meepzor
>dat prop attention to detail

Suddenly I am nostalgic for the 90s. It helps that "Coneheads" is one of the few genuinely good SL spinoff movies, and in addition to being funny, actually does much to promote traditional family life and conservative values in general - the plot theme of being illegal immigrants notwithstanding.

>August 1993
Huh that's the month I was born.

>Implying men ever could
Seriously even in mad men times you were probably considered the office ass for grabbing women. In the whole history of humanity touching strangers has always been off limits.

New or old photo?

Are you okay? You seem mentally ill. Do you need help?

but she is the quintessential big fake tit blonde bimbo. she was the first one.

she was our generations 'it girl'

playboy started to fail as soon as his daughter took over managing the company, that's just the facts.

one business savvy decision among all the other ruinous decisions doesn't make it any less of a failure to thrive.

They're hiring fashion photographers (which was common practice in the 70s/80s) to shoot actual models and the results have been amazing so far. I fucking hated the glossy bimbo look which overtook playboy in the late 90s all the way to just recently.

From August this year.

Subscriptions went down but newsstand sales jumped up close to 30% in the past 6 months.

I like it, looks classy and more natural. Though a full frontal nude would be great.

*as the centerfold

>that Barb Wire dvd cover
>trying to look down the top in the supermarket and getting caught

sexier if she has pusy hair mmmm

Feminism isn't why you can't get laid, bro.

lol! Fair point well made.

Barb Wire opening credits is kino.

If you've ever found SNL funny you need to fuck off back to r*****.

You need some taste fuck boy, snl was good as fuck in the late 70s thru early 90s

Except that it sucked huge ass in the 2-3 years before Eddie Murphy got on and again in after he left until the late 80's.

they share the same birthday
it's a holiday in their country

>sexual repression and serial killers

Promiscuity within certain groups is up, but young folks are fucking less.

How is it that you think something that we oldfags built and nurtured for years somehow now belongs exclusively to you? Just because you simple-minded, simpering little twats have dragged most of Sup Forums down into the juvenile, puerile pit of sewage that it is now, effectively despoiling what was once an enjoyable, provocative, worthwhile experience, like you do to practically everything else you get your fat, grubby, cheetos-stained snot-picking little fingers on, doesn't mean you have somehow magically earned ownership of it. Go piss in your bottle while you wait for mommy to nuke you some more tendies, you contemptible, pathetic waste of youth.

She was. I knew even girls who had her posters on the wall because they wanted to emulate her. Looking back with her lucite heels and bleached hair she is trash but it's still better then kids after us after us. They had Paris Hilton.

>the playboy plus videos