cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/index.html
based on his behavior he may have already been infected

>2004
>2008

>2 top picks and 2 decent players for Porzingis
It is a decent trade

i'd stick to zingis though, imagine if those picks are busts

>i'd stick to zingis though, imagine if those picks are busts
They are NEET's picks.If the scouting is right they are 2 top 3 picks.People were shitting on Hinkie when he traded MCW and now thanks to that Philly is getting Fultz

You fire him. But that means you have to pay him. Which is what he wants. Which is why he's doing this trash on purpose.

Porzingis isn't a player who can just be replaced via picks, he's a freakish player that the Knicks should build around and trading him for 2 small forwards, with the intention to draft a small forward, when they already have the highest maintenance small forward in the game.

You can't

He is a man on a mission, and that mission is making New York feel Middle America's pain

You are expecting him to get much better than he is right now.Ypu are understimating how powerful 2 top 3 picks can be.If you go to any draft amongst the top 3 picks there is always one all-star

If only some urban American were to take him and Dolan out. Niggers will kill each other for stupid shit all the time.

lol

Porzingis could easily get better if they change the offense which he doesn't fit into as a stretch 4, and if the Knicks get a player like Fox (I know he won't be available, but I can dream) who can pick up some defensive slack and allow Porzingis to crash the boards defensively.

absolute literal madman

I don't think he wants to be here. If he gets fired he keeps all his money from the contract. If he quits he's giving up money

So he's basically George Costanza, when he was trying to get fired from the Yankees?

Kill dolan
Then the other GM will realize how much of a clown he is and then he gets shown the door

I suppose but I doubt Constanza woulda signed Noah to a 3 year contract. Even that would be too far fetched for a sitcom

Crashing the knocks

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Phil is based he's killing the shitty Knicks cause he knows we're a hockey city

WE ARE LITERALLY THE MECCA OF BASKETBALL YOU FUCKING KEK
REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK DOLAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By playing mediocre basketball