With Paul George coming home, is LA going to become the sporting capital of the US?

NFL: Raiders finally coming to greater LA (Vegas is connected to LA with an hour flight), and is a SB contender

NBA: Lakers have 16 championships and with a core with Ingram/Ball/Paul George are poised to become consistent playoff contenders

MLB: Dodgers by far the best team in the MLB, 5 straight NL West title, were it not for umpball, would have been champions last year

NHL: Kings won 2 championships this decade

NCAA: UCLA GOAT at basketball, USC GOAT at football

MLS: Galaxy historically good, getting another team

And the best weather, food, economy, and people.

Who can beat LA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEi7CsB7j3g
youtube.com/watch?v=w9nR4cusDj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you want "people" in LA to understand this you better post in Spanish

>Kings being good

You wasted fucking Ben bishop and did NOTHING with him. Your city will see a diminish in hockey interest and will focus on the ducks more.

Also, dodgers are Shit. Cover third base, and find a coach who can make kershaw pitch better in the postseason. The Rockies and diamondbacks are better

also, your Shit state is probably going to collapse if an earthquake triggers the fault lines

>The Rockies and diamondbacks are better

Oh who's in first place? Who's traditionally owned the NL West

Shut the fuck up. We're on the level of the Yankees, Red Sox and Cardinals.

Kershaw has the "it" factor this year. We WILL win the WS

So you will win the World Series? I don't think so at all. That team you have there is running on some streaky shit and is playing a broken Mets squad. The Rockies have much better hitting and at times better pitching. The diamondbacks have your former ace in greinke, phenomenal players and a suprsing bullpen. If you want to win a World Series, you better pray Houston, the Yankees, or the nats don't give their best stuff at you.

Also, dodgers rotation is destined to crumbled and bellinger is another meme

You see how good Bellinger and Seager have been? The rotation is hampered right now with a shitty Rich Hill, who will be moved to the BP with Urias coming back

Wood and McCarthy have finally found their stroke. There's no evidence suggesting that they are going to slow down

Best offense + best defense + best BP. I don't see how that WON'T win it all

And lets say the Dodgers have to play a Wild Card game - we have Kershaw, so thats an automatic win

>its this Raidshit spic making this thread again

I thought you were BTFO already damn fuck off with this Raider shit nobody wants those degenerates

Vegas is paying $750 million for them - and most SoCal people view Vegas as an extension of LA. They're more LA than the Valley is

>Kershaw
>Automatic win

Against who? The Mets? You'd be playing Arizona in Arizona most likely, and they'll put out greinke. Bellinger would have cooled down, and who knows if Gonzalez is back. You aren't going to the World Series.

You see how Greinke pitched game 5 in the NLDS 2 years ago?

We could also be playing Colorado

it doesn't matter because we're winning the division, but even if it came to that, we're gonna rape whoever we see in the NL WC. The Rockies and DBacks ALWAYS fade post-ASB

I think the Astros would like to have a word with your MLB assessment.

>Rams and chargers walking mediocrities
>Dodgers perennial chokers
>Kings memed their way to 2 cups and became irrelevant
>MLS literally meme league
Not sure about that bud

>best people

please leave

I like how you left off the Raiders and Lakers

because they are both trash? whats to be said.

Bellinger is going to go through the same extended cold streak that any young player goes through once the scouts get their number

Lol dog I was literally in LA last week to pick up a car, nothing but fucking spics everywhere. How can you live some place where you have to speak Spanish to do anything?

Hasn't happened this far into the season - I doubt it

That's what they said about Seager LAST season and look how he did.

And the Dodgers have raped the Braves and Nationals in the playoffs in the last 4 years

>most SoCal people
>more LA than the Valley is

Jesus fuck just act like you have actual info instead of talking out your ass spic

>Dodgers by far the best team in the MLB, 5 straight NL West title, were it not for umpball, would have been champions last year
>One borderline call cost 1 run
>Lost the series by 18 runs total

Raiders arent even in LA, and the lakers/clippers need no explanation since the lakers been coasting on the repuation of Kobe for years now and the clippers are the embodiment of JUST

>what is momentum
I grew up in Riverside. Most people from the 818 area code barely consider themselves SoCal

>hasn't happened yet this far into the season

It's comin'

>1 run
>Enough momentum to erase 17 run deficit

>we have Kershaw, so thats an automatic win
youtube.com/watch?v=PEi7CsB7j3g

>Riverside

So your not even anywhere near LA and you claim it. You dumb spic

You've never watched sports, have you?

The Dodgers would've been up 1-0 that game, and had a man on base with 2 outs. That would've changed how the Cubs would've managed the pitchers and the defensive allignment

Of course you'll take the fluke ring since your last point of relevance was when the Ottoman Empire existed

I grew up in Riverside, went to UCLA and now live in Torrance. Sorry I triggered you, 818 fag, but you're not LA

LA has more raiders fans than rams or chargers fans. That's just a fact, whether you like it or not. Enjoy!

Doesn't mean the team isn't based in another state, chicano

Lakers literally getting LeBron next offseason

Are these mountains there in the background far away?

How much do you need to reach them by car from LA?

>who can beat LA?

literally no one.

>buying a car from a spic in LA

lol idiot

>having your local teams be so shit that you have to support a team in a different state
>they've said this with every free agent in every offseason

Is LA getting the olympics in 2014? Will Sup Forums still exist?

That's what I'm talking about, these guys take ESL classes for decades and still can't understand the language for shit.

>Kings being good
>ducks consistently winning the division and making it farther
>Mike trout our lord in the angels
>forgetting Anaheim's holy contributions to LA.

Due to the whole metro area, We can leech off your success as well.

>NBA: Lakers have 16 championships

LA doesn't though. Minneapolis have 5 of those. Unless american sports are so retarded that titles won by another city can be moved.

>t. coma patient who just woke up

m8, you better sit down, cuz it's....2017 and sochi, russia already hosted the winter olympics in 2014

also, you will never guess who your current president is....

10,000 posts
5 years

>Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Trying to leech off their success too desu

>>they've said this with every free agent in every offseason
>Paul George LITERALLY coming here

K.

Now we have Ball

>Who can beat LA?
Fault lines, droughts, republicans, immigrants.

Take your pick

>still a liberal shithole filled with %95 sjws
ill stay in the southeast, thanks

>MLB: Dodgers by far the best team in the MLB,

Tell me about all your playoff successes, Houstonfag?

Oh yeah, getting BTFO by the White Sox

Or losing a 4 run lead in the 8th inning

>didgers fan talking about playoff chokes

Not true at all. Even the beaner kids speak almost nothing but English as soon as they enter Kindergarten.

Try leaving your trailer park every once in a while.

get it through your fucking heads no one from bakersfield down to anahiem give a fuck about the rams

I'm whiter than both of you and I wished the raiders were here

now we got to deal with the chargers taking up space

I like your WS trophy case it looks nice next to the rangers , dbacks and rockies case

Post this in the fucking subhuman general thread you mongoloid piece of shit.

>NFL: Raiders finally coming to greater LA (Vegas is connected to LA with an hour flight), and is a SB contender
>MLB: Dodgers by far the best team in the MLB, 5 straight NL West title, were it not for umpball, would have been champions last year
>NCAA: UCLA GOAT at basketball, USC GOAT at football
and then he said
>And the best weather, food, economy, and people.
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>snowy mt. baldy in the back

snowboard and surf in the same day.

los angeles > *

>having to justify LV being part of greater LA in the first sentence
you suck bro

>MLB: Dodgers by far the best team in the MLB, 5 straight NL West title, were it not for umpball, would have been champions last year

I'd have to say the Dodgers are probably the greatest sports dynasty to not win a championship for 3 decades

But really son, Mass fag here. Why don't you go take your place tonguing my butthole

Las Vegas is an l.a. suburb

you see nothing but california plates on I-15

Maybe if you're an unemployed NEET living off your parents social security. Who the fuck has so little going on that they can drive through traffic to escape the LA basin and the 4 additional hours on I-15 to get to LV? It's almost as fast driving from the Bay Area.

The Dodgers can lick my whole asshole.

>Completely irrelevant in every major sport
>capital

Lmao

Maybe if dishwashing and maid services were a sport.

>NFL: Raiders finally coming to greater LA (Vegas is connected to LA with an hour flight),

How retarded are you?

this thread never fails to get (You)'s, nice one OP.

Califag here shitposting at 4am.it depends on traffic and what route and mountain you're going if am still awake I'll post a photo of the mountains with sunrise.

Not the guy you responded too, but please do.

Still awake less the 15% battery haven't slept in 3 day properly (4 hour naps) at least it's my day off from work but going to see my gf at the street fair. Send bratwursts and beer!

take a sleep, it's more important than some picture.

>Send bratwursts and beer!
okay

The Dodgers never choked on the level of the Astros

How is Vegas NOT Greater LA?

>Doyers

youtube.com/watch?v=w9nR4cusDj0

Non-LA fags BTFO

>How is Vegas NOT Greater LA?
Go outside and ask anyone

Astros are a meme team like the Rockies and DBacks, none who've ever been relevant
Dodgers are on the level of Yankees, Red Sox, and Cardinals

>the fluke ring
Wut?