Why does Japan have far and away the shittiest posters on Sup Forums?

Why does Japan have far and away the shittiest posters on Sup Forums?

Because that flag is a magnet for mentally ill weeb proxies

same flag colors as canada

This is just a meme. The actually decent Japanese posters are the ones that are most likely expats or English teachers.

The ones that spam the board in broken English are the natives, and they even have blogs and shit devoted to what's said about their country on Sup Forums.

because they are mentally autistic

Can you point me towards these blogs

I'll take your word for it but I still find that incredibly hard to believe

What blogs?

Almost all japs here are proxies. They don't even hide it
Can someone be physically autistic?

Its just one psycho schizophrenic Zainichi Korean 'netouyo' mental patient from Shin Okubo hospital

He has multiple Japanese, Korean and American proxies and creates either Anti-Korean or Anti-Japanese threads

He posts all these threads onto his blog, All-Nations in order to increase traffic and ad-revenue

Don't keep them bookmarked, but I'm sure somebody else on Sup Forums can post the links.

Search 海外の反応. There are shitton of this kind of blogs and YouTube channels.

agree but asian posters are just like one major clusterfuck of autistic people.

Better than amerisharts at least.

Never had any issue with Singapore or Vietnam posters. Even South Korean posters are generally fine. It's the nips that usually start the feud with them.

Better than Amerifats by miles

That's easily Canadians or Germans

Japs are autistic and don't understand humor.

maybe because those are not actually asian posters.

What's with your crusade against them kim? Not long before the canadian dude joins in like usual.

You've misspelt the Netherlands quite horribly

t. disillusioned weebs
the decent posters are english teachers and hafus - the unadulterated natives are obnoxious cunts

>the decent posters are english teachers and hafus

Delet this

Two reasons:
Hiroshima
Nagasaki

>they even have blogs and shit devoted to what's said about their country on Sup Forums.
This explains so many things.

You want to attract japs attention so hard that it's actually cute

Is he the one that talks about Jesus and shit?

Mostly are Davidos working as english teachers.

You'll only find actual japanese posters on /jp/.

No normal Japanese person would go on some obscure / racist English only board. Do you go on their Japanese only boards? Japanese people are also really bad with the banter here. Drives them away.

most of them are americunts

Most are almost certainly not Japanese.

But I am a legit japanese

Me too.

It sounds more like your Makoto Sakurai like japanese schizophrenic would do, except for the All-Nationz and Anti-Japanese parts.

Most posters from SEA are natives, because Westerners see us as subhumans, not proxy-worthy.

clever 2bh