Which artist have the strangest taste in music?

my vote is for asap rocky

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atrocity_Exhibition
looklive.com/people/asap-rocky/
noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/rjxk9y/keshas-myspace-profile-from-2008-is-better-than-dj-khaleds-snapchat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he doesn't wear Majora's Mask unironically, dip his cookies inside the cup and then pours the milk, and lay down and sleep while taking a shower, then he doesn't deserve to be considered weird. I bet he hasn't even swam in the saliva of piranhas and made instruments from them.

favorite artiist hendrix and lennon
>different
hes like a bitch who wears taste as a fashion statement but cant appreciate anything on a deeper level

damn niggas really be wildin. think hes also into the weirdo band called tame impaal

Korn

>Influenced by Mr. Bungle, Nine Inch Nails, Primus, Sonic Youth and Tool
>Makes generic 90s radio metal

weirdest taste is probably some indie band or an obscure artist whos into irish reggae or something

Coil was influenced by

>the sound of pagan rituals
>the sound of taking drugs
>the sound of slamming your cock deep into the anus of another man
>the sound of getting aids and dying
>the sound of going to hell for being a filthy sodomite

Making his thread again already?
Korn have a very recognisable sound and are in no way generic

They do sound like a mix of all those artists, but not the best parts.

Sounds like a basic bitch to me

lil yachty's favourite album is ghost stories by coldplay

>hack listening to other hacks
not weird

yachty is a master of the avant-garde. a brainlet like you wouldn't understand

travis scott in an interview with nardwuar called tame impala a punk band

Pork
Influenced by, and most albums an impression of musique-concrete tapes of maternity wards, presidential speeches and television themes. It's not uncommon for a random passerby to be recruited into the outfit for one album only

"One notorious event at the National Hotel involved hacking up a pig's head with a chisel during the performance. Mr Glen Norman assisted with the sounds."
"Inspired by the likes of Cabaret Voltaire, sometimes the music got a touch of the "Pink Floyds". Their music was more weird than punk. They were never very popular...."

is he dare i say it a patrician

Danny Brown listens to Joy Division's Closer and named his album after the song Atrocity Exhibition

Majora's Mask is the Reddit approved Zelda though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atrocity_Exhibition

He explicitly said he's never read that book and that the album was named after the Joy Division track.

Lil Yachty does not know what a cello, flute, or clarinet are.

danny brown also listens to metal and indie rock, praising a crow looked at me and megadeth and using metal and rock samples in his music for years

wtf asap rocky is an alt normie?

Majora's Mask is the patrician choice, but its so good that many plebs recognize it as great. Wind Waker is the more Reddit game desu

zelda is pretty reddit in general

he basically is, except he dresses super well

I've always thought it funny that Jeff Mangum considers the Minutemen and the Smiths to be among his most important influences

I cannot hear a single trace of either in NMH

>zelda
>mario
>any gay nintendo shit in general

>>>/reddit/

No he doesn't. hes the definition of a hypebeast.

PRETTY GUY OUT VERY $OON. rocky stans know what i mean.

>hes the definition of a hypebeast
although he does resemble some hypebeast tendencies he definitely does have a style of his own which is unique. Also is far ahead on trends, like years ahead

looklive.com/people/asap-rocky/

nah. he only recently started dressing decently his old fits were corny as fuck. jeans too tight, pairing snapbacks with rick owens, other corny shit etc etc. hes only a fashion icon to people who dress like shit

>dude oversized tees
>dude dad shoes
>dude stripes

this is your average hypebeast/ asian manlet - core

>years ahead
>gets all his advice from a manlet rapists ian connor
im laffin

you clearly weren't around when he initially blew up

thank god

i look exactly like him except im white

does that mean im part nigger or something? or hes part white?

>erykah badu notice me

Holy fuck rap music is cringe.

Are there people on this board who actually listen to this guy?

when he first blew up he dressed like shit. even hypebeast.com the home of hypebeastery used to make fun of that wack ass pyrex shorts over pants street goth style he was trying to push. his fits now are actually pretty fire though. but thats a very recent thing

because he couldn't care less about those pleb instruments

>thinking the clarinet is a pleb instrument
What's your hot take on the Cor Anglais and bass clarinet

iirc Kesha used to have a list of her musical influences on her old myspace page or something that had a bunch of stuff like Kraftwerk, BoC, Pere Ubu, The Residents, all stuff like that

It was his style before anyone else's.

maybe to teenagers that dont know anything other than him

grimes

her influences come from korn, mariah carey, beyonce, outkast, nine inch nails, marilyn manson, animal collective, minimalist classic composers, tool, enya, 12th century catholic nun and melancholic choral composer hildegard von bingen...

imagine being this retarded

That's the quote equivalent of a shartpost.

love him for being so genuine. that’s not a “cool” album by any means

>I'm so """"unique"""" lol xD

lol...

Zelda and Pokemon are THE most overrated Nintendo franchises, but c'mon, we all know Majora's Mask is a cut above anything and everything that franchises stands for. The fact that it sticks out like a sore thumb works out in it's favor.

hahahaha black people

yup: noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/rjxk9y/keshas-myspace-profile-from-2008-is-better-than-dj-khaleds-snapchat

>the fall, jawbreaker, yo la tengo, boards of canada, minor threat, aphex twin, black flag, the pastels

she also namedrops the mountain goats, lcd soundsystem, and sufjan, which is mainstream now but in the mid-2000s that was pretty legit

>praising a crow looked at me
ew

He's a hypebeast for sure but he also starts a lot of trends by himself.

this. her own music is eclectic too.

God damn niggers are so stupid

SUP BITCHES IT'S CHADWARDEN

post pics

Big Boi is one of the world's biggest Kate Bush experts--the kind of Kate Bush expert who has strong opinions about how to interpret Aerial.

/r/madlads

Prince's favorite musician was Joni Mitchell, and he sent her lots of fan letters.

No fucking way kek