>ban evader op
great

>not a Lisa thread
i call bpjanny

did this guy suddenly get more asian when i wasn't looking

3/4

sorry

okay but what about shinee's visual

wait in the first episode she said she wants to be a secretary that gets lots of love from her CEO and the other girls were all teasing her like "ooohhh there's someone that comes to mind"

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

But this is a BP thread

looks like a visuals thread

is it the black hair?

minho forever and always

it's just he doesn't have meme color hair that he's had 90% of his career

hi keybro
i took this btw

irenes hair and outfit are top tier

lol gayboi

post him

>get to flirt with lovelyz
>paired up with babysoil
would kill myself dbh

Best song of the decade
youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E
Second best
youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw

they really are all huge sluts in lovelyz arent they

he's 11/10

it's jonghyun but a key is fine too

i wonder how many kpg posters there are, and if we are all the same ppl posting everyday

is shinee the group with the fat guy or was that super junior

>chen last
blind idiot

Why I Love Park Chanyeol

His Love For Music
Chanyeol can play many instruments like so many. He loves trying new instruments and he definitely loves music. Chanyeol would sometime make lyrics and compose for Exo. For example 'Promise' by Exo was conposed by I believe 3 Exo members and Chanyeol was one of them. Chanyeols part in making the song was he made the rap of the song which I loved the rap. The words he used was seriously amazing like I can tell he meant it. Also another fact is Chanyeol cant leave the house/apartment without his MP3 player. Ive heard many songs of Exo and many video by Chanyeol and I can hear the emotions and love he puts into it. I would love to have a Bf like that, someone who loves and appreciates music.
His Positive Energy
Honesty Chanyeol is very positive like Jhope from BTS. Chanyeol will do anything to make anyone smile or laugh like anything, thats actually why hes called the haopy virus. Happy virus was a name given by someone because of his positive attitude and how he smiles all the time. Thats one of the reasons why I love Chanyeol. Since I always think of Chanyeol was a happy guy, I get sad whenever I see Chanyeol crying because hes usually happy. I dont like seeing Chanyeol cry because he usually smiles but everyone has to cry once in a while. I also know he REALLY have a positive energry is because of the Exo'Luxion. When I was there, I would keep my eyes on Chanyeol and honestly he was JUMPING EVERYWHERE and he kept playing with the confetti like ALOT. He was the entertainer at the concert because he was very happy and very playful. Everytime I would look at him hes either dancing, singing, or playing around with other members or the....confetti like seriously even my mom said "Why does he keep playing with the confetti?" And seriously I can tell Chanyeol loved being on stage.

omo hi jonghyun

it was pristin

>ranking bts visuals
literally V and Jin >>>> the rest, has their ever been such weak visuals in such a popular group?

i estimate there's no more than 30 people

instagram.com/p/BcV1_X5ARE9/

jonghyun
taemin
minho
key
onew

more like cucklinus lmfao

leave Mijoo alone

twice

there's over 1,000 unique visitors to kpg every month, even after you subtract all of hyerifag's ips it's still a lot

He Tries His Best To Make Fans Happy
I can see and tell that he tried to say hi to each fan and tries to play with them like I see it alot. He will do Fanservice alot and also he just tries to meet his fans. Ive seen many Exo concert videos with Chanyeol and I usually see him play with fans and try to make them laugh. 2 times, he took a fans phone and kissed the camera, one video he letted the exo fans touch his hair. He would offer them and to one exo fan he took her hand and putted it on his head for her to touch his hair. For the Exo planet concerts I would see with play with the lights and when he did he actually like fell or tripped back/stumbled because the light hitted his eye. Seriously Chanyeol would love to meet and see all his fans because he loves them.

His Friendship
Chanyeol has a really good way of making friends which is why he has a lot of friends and why exo members love him. In Exo, Exo-L's ship Chanyeol with Baekhyun(ChanBaek, BaekYeol). The reason why they ship them is because of the very close friendship they have, they act pretty much like bestfriends and brothers. Little fact, when Chanyeol and Baekhyun was predebuted Chanyeol would walk with Baekhyun to the bus stop to make sure Baekhyun gets gome safely. I love the friendship and brotherhood that they share together

cutie

you know what? he kinda looks like woozi.

key > minho > taemin > jinki > jonghyun

cute

v is in another realm of visuals. no one even compares.

he looks so much better with long/long-ish hair

kys chanyeol

word

chanyeol are you okay

who else but an unshakable visual behemoth could get some dumbass caesar/spock cut and still look kind of alright

oh cool an accurate list

>muh visuals

gay boy

v is a goblin uggo with saggy skin who happens to have a few good angles.

shinee has amazing visuals with no gaps

>bunny front and center
based jyp

>950 choa ips a month

>saying stupid thinks just to banter
kys

he's uggo so it will work surprisingly well so much that it looks good

how long before she usurps jihyo's throne as leader

chanyeol...

It's not banter its just true.

Too real

Suga is really cute btw

>shinee
>four of them

i see where kai gets the crying like a bitch genes from

taemin never cries

i doubt she wants that job
she just wants to be in the middle

haHAA

chimmy's face..

thanks chingu i will look into it

leaders dont do anything anyway

shinee and red velvet really are twin groups

taemin has only cried like three times in his entire life

please stop postings uggos

what the hell?

fucking CUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=aIUudeG99Hg

EunSeolA...

uggos.....

all this gayshitting is getting ridiculous, where have they all crawled out from?

word

reminder that chaeyoungs entire bottom row of teeth is chipped

you know where

it's amazing what some makeup, lighting, and hair can do these days

must be hard being blind

who knows, one showed up today shilling bts and didnt even know about taeyeons dating rumor

w-what happened?

that guys coat is way too big

they're not even posting good gaypops

holy shit

i've noticed that there's been a lot of newcomers lately these past few weeks