Write anything here

i'm doing a composition based on the text posted in this thread

Playboi Carti

Herbie Hancock is the greatest man to ever live.

Buzzcuts suck

Xxx

Speeding Bullet 2 Heaven 2 will be aoty 2018

I, the composer and performer of this song, felate young boys against their will

spic nigger with no trigger

I don't think so.

lou reed doing a gay voice

"Speaking of which, rock music fell into the trap of self-lampooning their predecessors. Let's say that after Cobain's death, the destiny of rock basically split into three paths, each retaining and combining elements of their pioneers with traditional and trendy pop music. The first path spawned directly as a consequence of Cobain's death, named the dreaded post-grunge genre. Bands like Nickelback, Creed, Puddle of Mudd liberated elements of the big 4 of grunge (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, and Alice in Chains) with a commercially mainstream sound, eschewing the raw, lo-fi atmosphere that made the original grunge movement so unique. Of course, it became popular amongst the casual music listeners, due to its predictable instrumentation of clean, yet pseudo-distorted guitars, forming catchy, yet depth less pop melodies. Secondly, pop punk managed to coincide with post-grunge music in mainstream rock. The typical mallcore, prurient audience quickly related with its transgressive, angsty lyrics meshed into simple 3 power-chord melodies and such. Hot Topic exacerbated the culture; soon, teens dressed up in grungy/messed up apparel when their favorite boxers were too dirty to sag with. And finally, Nu Metal… do I really need to elaborate on this? Even indie rock perished in its own stereotypes. While it objectively accumulated almost every outstanding album of the '00s, the general public could not have tarnished its reputation any further. Remember when in TV shows or movies, innocent Modest Mouse, Arcade Fire or Radiohead fans received wedgies and swirlies from bravado jocks? Or how about in the stall nearby, where a pale, yet darkly dressed person spurted geysers from his wrists every day, while tears formed puddles into the ground? I think you get my point now, but music became so inside the box in the 2000s, it felt like an infinite prison of torture."

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

I turned myself into a pickle OP EYYYOOOOOO I'M PICKLE CRAZIUM

fuck blacks

You mean you're going to import raw data from text files into Audacity?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up mask my name is Daniel but u can call me MF D00M!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very villainous!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet villains like me _… im 45 years old (im skilled 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch old Fantastic 4 cartoons to sample in my MF DOOM beats!! (ALL CAPS when you spell the man name if u dont like it deal w/it) its my favorite cartoon!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! I'm random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more mad villains =) like they say, I got more cheese than doritos, cheetos or fritos!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of Deep Fried Frenz here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like music

7-1 moputo

lonely

delet this

grimes

Niggers must burn for their sins

delete isso

GIMME FOO GIMME FAH
GIMME ZEEBAZABAZA

lil dick nigga

why won't you make love to me

why won't you be friends with me

why won't nobody care for me

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

The chorus for Hemorrhage (In My Hands)

Except every time he says hands, the chorus for a different Fuel song plays

I gaze in your eyes
Like a pussy from outer space

I'M NOT DEAD BITCHES

I'M PICKLE RICK

figger naggot

it's not the side effects of the cocainee

why youre so obsessed with me

This should really help OP add to his...beat (hehe)

JUST A SEC'MORE IN MY BED

I'm playing with myself, thinking about that fancam incident. I have a tiny penis. I can hold it between two fingers when I jerk it. I pretend I'm milking a little cow. In order to treat ChoA with respect, I hit myself in the face while I jerk. My nose starts bleeding, but I keep going. There 's a little piece of shit stuck to the toilet bowl. I get down on my knees, still jerking, and lick it with my tongue. I wish he would've broken the door down.
I want her to know that I'll do anything for her. I almost come. I'm glad when I don't. It would be a desecration. She'll be disgusted. Maybe she'll beat me up. She'll call the cops. I like cops, but I'm scared of them. If they put me in jail, everything I did or thought would be up to them. That would be good. But I wouldn't have Choa anymore.

yeah you wouldn't want the song to be... beatless..

hehee

WONDERWAAAALL

this ain't no party
this ain't no disco

GRIMES IS THE BEST ARTIST

We just moved in around here. We heard you play, so we decided we'd come up and find out who it was
Ahaha, Oh, ho, yes
Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band
Really?
Yeah
Where did you move here from?
Oh, just from-
-Reseda
Yeah
Reseda?
Yeah
She's nice...
What do you think?
Sounds good
It's a bush recording
We're out recording the bush
Name of the composition is..
"Me -, Neon Meate Dream of a Octafish"
Hum
Um
No... It's 'Hair Pie'
Looks you don't find the drummer now
Huh!

Tails picked up Sonic’s head and licked it. Strangely he really enjoyed the taste. Having now made his decision he engulfed Sonic’s head into his mouth. Tails couldn't believe his friend tasted this good. He licked all over Sonic’s head and took a big swallow, sending Sonic’s head into his throat. Next he engulfed Sonic’s neck and body and did the same thing. Tails thought he may have to do this again soon as he swallowed Sonic’s body and made it to Sonic’s knees. Tails stomach slowly started to expand to accommodate the hedgehog that was filling him up. Sonic’s head and body we’re starting to curl up in the ice cream that Tails consumed earlier. Tails then removed Sonic’s gloves and swallowed Sonic until only his feet remained. Tails removed Sonic’s shoes and socks and swallowed Sonic’s feet into his throat. With one last swallow, Sonic sank completely into Tails stomach which greatly expanded. Tails stomach gurgled and churned happily with its occupant. Tails happily rubbed his stomach as he loved the feeling of how stuffed he was.

My love comes at the limit of my knowing. Everything I know gets me to a point before peaking, but the climax will be at yielding to what is unknown. Union with bliss waits at the summit.

This feeling of transcendence is one of the principle aims of music as communication. It’s said that music is a universal language. It’s true: we can understand the message or mood of a piece of music based on its sound, regardless of any verbal features. From this, it can be noted that sound exists as a form of language itself. The language of sound is what we commonly know as music. Musical expression comes in an infinite amount of varieties.

I am a musician who performs in a wide range of styles, and with that I often see commonalities between musical languages where others see differences. It is my urge to encourage audiences and consumers of music to develop an awareness of what exists outside of the adopted limits of one’s knowing. Differences dissolve at the taste of transcendence.

“Cellulite” sounds so much more beautiful than “gorgeous.” So does “nausea.” “Nausea” could be a name for a girl and “Nauseous” for a boy. Unfortunately, the pure phonetic impressions of these words are quite different than their attributed definitions. Too bad.

Language systems — including music, fashion and politics — are built on this play of “idea” as expressed through a “form.” More often that not, we take for granted the implied cohesion of idea and form, but in essence they are distinct entities that have been co-opted into a partnership of “meaning” and “signification.” (Thanks, Roland Barthes.) Calling attention to language as a system of codes, as much art does, is to reveal what exists at the core of communication. This process serves as a means to better understand personal thought patterns and the power dynamics of images and sounds, and to establishing a purer sense of perception and self-awareness.

Mars was particularly great at dismantling language. Their lyrics and music convey a raw and primal expressivity as sound and syntax are liberated. “LSDOTBHFC CASUAL T CASUAL T talk to me talk to me I hate you perfectly perfect perfection XYZ.”

Historically speaking, Mars and others from the “No Wave” era of the late ’70s/early ’80s represent an interesting sub-thread of the punk rock narrative. As “punk” was being developed at that time by such bands as the Ramones and Sex Pistols, etc., there were the No Wave bands lurking further underground. “Classic” punk is just an inverse image of pop: each is derived from the same musical source material (i.e. they use similar chord structures, song forms and melodic hooks) with the key differentiating factor being one of attitude.

The No Wave bands ran concurrently with the classic New York punk scene, but turned their attention more severely to musical language itself. Gone were conventional models of song form, gone were conventional ways of playing an instrument, gone were conventional notions of “listenability”…what emerged in place of convention was a completely unique — beautiful and volatile — expressive tonal palette, genuinely innovative and avant-garde.

Music is a language, one that speaks from conditions of time and place. And, like all forms of communication, a message exists that motivates the language. Some of my favorite moments as a performer come when I play to a crowd unfamiliar with my music. These scenarios require that I step up and assess the most fundamental aspects of my music as communication, to put forth what is naturally universal about my music — what transcends culture and prior listening experience.

I don’t necessarily like making the nominal distinctions of “pop” or “avant-garde” or “whatever,” because ultimately they are equal on the fluid spectrum of musical language. (For me, hearing a violinist putting hard pressure on the bow so that it grates against the string can have a tonal effect similar to a guitarist playing with distortion.) But as a musician working in both “mainstream” and “experimental” contexts, I do feel a sense of personal responsibility to call attention to underdogs of the music world: extremely talented musicians/composers who go relatively under-recognized (and underpaid) due to being active in music communities existing outside of mainstream visibility.

The biggest difference between “mainstream” and “avant-grade” is the permitted access to musical vocabulary. Mainstream music allows itself such a limited and repetitive amount of material for its construction; it’s largely been recycling similar content for more than a century, with the main change being that of sonic aesthetic. The avant-garde looks to discover new expressive possibilities of “language” and thus pushes past conventional boundaries; its historical trajectory as “contemporary music” is quite accessible if one wishes to follow it. Most musicians who play “avant-garde” music also have a love for rock, pop, R&B, etc., but it is much less the case the other way around.

I first heard Chris Cochrane play in ’98 or ’99. I was around twenty or so. I went to Tonic, the club on Norfolk street that was home to the downtown New York music scene for about ten years starting in the late ’90s*. I was there to see Cobra, the famous piece by the infamous John Zorn. Cobra is one of Zorn’s earlier works and is part of his collection of compositions called “game pieces.” These pieces are composed as a set of very specific instructions, as the way rules are to a game; each game piece has a different set of instructions. The outcome of each performance is never the same, just as a sports match will always be different.

At one point during the show, Zorn (who was conducting) gave Chris the cue to solo. Chris’ playing blew me away. Soon after, I got Chris’s solo album Bath (which sounds nothing like Cobra) at Downtown Music Gallery, the record shop that’s been the steadfast outpost for downtown New York music. This is what makes music a community: going to shows, feeling excited and having heroes.

Almost fifteen years later, Chris and I are in a band together called Collapsible Shoulder. It also features Kevin Bud Jones (of lesser known No Wave band Dog Eat Dog) on synths and samplers and Kato Hideki (of many notables) on bass.

*Home base now for the New York experimental scene is Zorn’s club The Stone.

Don't buy the soyboy bubble. They didn't choose to be soyboys. It was the soy. Nu-males on the other hand are cynical resentful power apologists trying to get back at the guys who called them soyboys, they're the real enemy.

Jews rock

Music functions as a reflection of our time. Yet, in this regard, the idea of “modern” is only concept; what is modern today is outdated soon after. Every age is a technological age, from the invention of fire to that of Instagram to that of flying cars that can travel backward and forward in time. “Progress” is a process that is endless, with an indefinable beginning and a seamless end. Which brings us to the point: how does technology ultimately serve humanity and its cultural evolution? In the case of the Internet — the most common platform for listening to music — the benefit is that it brings the world closer by making information accessible in a way that’s never been done previously.

The down side is that it’s brought an increased emphasis on “virtual reality,” which is distinct from actual experiential reality and has drastically shifted human interaction to an online one instead of a direct personal one. These changes are reflected in how the Internet has impacted the commerce of music. As indicated by the rampant closure of record stores and rapid decline of music sales, the music community in its mid- and lower-economic strands is suffering.

I don’t know if the general public realizes how harmful it is to not be paying for music. Every industry needs support, and dedicated musicians face very real living expenses just as those in any other trade. The way things are now, the ones that are benefitting the most are the purveyors of the music, the “middle man” (i.e. iTunes and Spotify), and less so the musicians themselves.

Over the coming years I believe the system will get more fair. Until then, my recommendations would be to buy music directly from the artists or from record labels when possible, and to support local music stores (we miss you OTHER MUSIC) and independent radio (WFMU, WKCR).

Internet radio services such as Pandora are the antithesis of creative thinking: they work according to algorithms to suggest music similar to what is already being played. In this case, identity is being cyclically reinforced and the opportunity for new discoveries beyond the expected is quashed. What is important is to make the access to information a creative activity. The more it is recognized that musical language is not a fixed entity, but rather a diverse multitude of dialects, the more we will honor music as personal and communal expression and embrace it as a potential indicator for the future.

To think in terms broader still: everyone will be happier and increasingly prosperous the more we regard the peoples and cultures of the world as a universal entity (in that we share the planet with those currently with us) and consider time as an eternal continuum (in that we share the planet with those that have come before and will come after us).

I've been waiting for a guy to cum and fuck me in the ass
Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a homosexual man
These sensations barely interest me in another gay
I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the cock away

can't you push the algorithms towards discovering new interesting music? (considering you have your own ways of finding new music)

hey fuck you

finn froghard

jonwayne is the greatest hip hop artist of the 2010s

The rise of the alt-normie is a recenty western phenomenon that is becoming an increasingly alarming issue, as uggos and average people are hopping on this bandwagon/trend to compensate and come off as "different" while all being the same.

just a fucking scream followed by you shrieking "HOW THE FUCK CAN WE HEAR THE THOUGHTS IN OUR HEADS"

because you make posts like this, user

soysoyboy boy boysoy nu-mmalle im A
NUMALE grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes patricplebboian patircian noomale jon lemon beatttt hes wife nutreral MilkY hotel is my favorite band :):):) soy sey soysoie dUUed sick rickel riffs!!j radioplebbbbb theafact that so many booiks still name the beatholes as gighvneoonjer antwOny fantanatan 39/10 owl bomb numalemalenu dead grapes mc slide go back to ribbit ribbit liilll peepee scrauffy I only listen to dee patricon Cabtin beeffart soymale grimes bajork clarieooo Kay-POP genertal king gwixxard and the mizzard fizzlard on a higgard
btain wilsonn die cristmas day 20thousand and seventeen taytaytaytay tau OCEAN MAN kekkity kekerton kek kek pol///pl swannns baby animal erective is for thde numalle soyboibousoysoysoysause soysause

parsons code

tylo be chillin

ICE ON MY CHAIN

WHAT WOULD JEROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROMEY ROME THINK?

DEATH GRIPS IS NOT VERY GOOD

W O E U Y I X 2 9 0 N N 8 S D 2 H 6 Z 0 8 I B H D 0 Y W I Q X D X 2 9 L C F U 0 G 2 M X L 5 Q 9 8 U N J 7 B 7 U K 8 4 Q O 5 O X B N 3 O Q 9 E T Z M E Z Z Z 2 8 8 R U V V F F S B L G 4 5 J I 9 8 7 N J I J U A N L A M 1 6 5 2 V Y 2 E C A 4 L R N 2 8 4 9 W 6 X E G C 8 V 9 8 Z I I 2 W B M 3 4 5 7 W T Y 9 M Z 0 1 D M L 7 T U J X C M Q 2 M V 1 0 X O W 1 F 7 2 V V G D W I X H V G J 4 W D W U 6 2 A J Y Q 2 F Q 7 N Y O T T 1 C C R T U K F 6 G A 5 K X P X Q M I N Z Z R U 4 X T P J R E T 9 7 E O P 7 Q 7 Z 5 C M H T K U D M N 8 I 3 R R U V C K M J Q 0 L N 5 O R M P I G D F B 6 4 2 F Z 5 Z F E H Q 5 Q B 6 2 I E Z 7 2 7 H B 0 C L 6 E F 2 8 Y A H O 2 G P B 5 J Y 2 V O L E Y F E I I 8 M W Q O A M M A 5 G I Q I D K 3 V 6 L C L 9 4 J N Z 7 I A C S U P 0 I H W Y C W 2 G V L V 6 5 D J S 0 D W Y U P R G 6 G X C 8 W B Y F T V L X L 6 3 R 4 2 6 6 2 V N 0 E S V E 2 J A A A J I N E Z W Y 1 8 9 K H N B N D 3 9 T 9 U 6 M V Y X J S 4 J Z C 7 G 5 E W J A L E 5 M I T 7 8 G 8 Q 4 9 O 5 F 6 Q I 6 P 0 1 E B P 1 W Y S 6 3 D N 8 M X X G F Q H 1 I G T 4 M 1 K J C M P 3 D G N B L O A U 7 Q 2 L U S S M 3 G I 7 D D 3 F L 3 M 7 N 5 H Z V K L 0 D Z T T K D 1 3 5 L E 2 E O S L K X 9 U U G 5 3 N W S E Y J G U 8 4 N O U S J E C 4 P 8 9 T V 0 5 W 6 I 3 V S U 4 1 9 C A R D E S I 2 Q 5 8 6 P M 4 A J 6 J S K 7 N P R 2 7 U B W 6 W 0 C 1 J 8 I B C 4 T K Z M N C D S 1 K H S B T O J N 6 B S N 0 V P P Z R U A F 8 8 Y J U 6 6 I O R 7 2 X N U L J B B W T 3 F U S L 8 S O U Z C Z B E G X Q R G 2 R V S B U F X J Q X Q N N 6 U W 2 P K Q I X I M R A I Z L 7 L V N O 1 F 9 8 N K M D S T Z E K X A I H L X 8 J 9 R 8 Z R Z A U O D B H U 5 D 4 O 6 N G K 5 6 P 9 3 S E P 8 T 4 Q 7 S O X T Z 6 P P D L C 9 F 5 C W 0 1 V F 1 V T 6 5 P O C B 2 I 1 I 8 W S X K N X 1 1 3 W B O P V H R 6 E K C 8 C 7 9 F U 4 J D 5 Z 9 6 H X S 4 4 V N M H R 3 I A W X F 2 V D C H O Y L Z A C 9 0 J 2 J M W N N A Q 6 W M 6 U L 8 B O M Y 6 4 O 8 2 D 2 2 Z V W K E O A 7 Z H M 0 I 5 9 P 0 8 Z I 8 I 6 I X 6 G Y 3 4 C Y H U 0 B R 3 J C G Z B I P D N D Z V Z N N 7 J

COFFEE
CHEETOS
CHICKEN

It's kind of ironic: we can say anything, and we choose to say nothing.

when the thread is done,
how do we know the result?
please, don't ever change mu.

Put me in the screencap

Dobby relished his groinsaw's roar as he withdrew the flesh-choked blade from the astronaut's ruined skull.

C I 3 Y 3 Q M E L Q 2 S G N R I 8 B O F U S T 5 M 6 A V J I Y 4 Z 0 7 K J 6 S F D U J Z D R A D S U R Z 2 F A B Y 0 8 9 H P 1 U J 9 S T C F 1 8 T Z N K K K E 3 D V A 8 8 8 K S D F A 0 C B 5 8 T R X N W M 8 3 A M N M P 5 5 7 K 2 9 9 K B C V N N 1 J C U F Y O N H 7 V I R M 8 C R 5 M K W E G 0 B A 6 R E W 9 X B K Q 1 G K D B 7 1 P 2 E Q Q A A 1 V 7 A Y V J Z 2 E A 5 F G D L B U 6 N V G T W D P 8 4 4 0 R Q Z N Y C A M T A T F Q 9 L P 9 Y E 4 5 D 4 X H 6 U C 0 J G T C 7 1 O A V K E B D 0 C 8 8 1 Y Y O E X V 8 W B P Q O 6 3 G C Y U V Z Y 5 K R 5 5 A W 3 1 C D B J G L A 4 C 4 B B K Q 7 V D 9 Y Y 3 I V 6 1 Z Q 7 4 N 5 5 L M 8 O U P T C E T U M J 7 L K I G 4 9 N M Y Q Q 2 U 5 W E T B K E O J R O 5 Q 6 S C W J Q S X 2 U D Z J R P P J S G 9 P 6 T V O 6 V P R B 8 H J T 5 S O D M 2 S V I F B N L 8 J 4 J 0 7 R B E T U J P Y 2 J J W J 4 7 B 6 D A 0 D I 9 2 X F 4 2 2 0 5 5 B 8 M M N Y V 5 7 7 N S 4 C A A R 1 D W C 6 W R L Y W O 5 7 L X D G G L 3 N C P W E K Y I 2 8 M 7 E N T K T G 0 P C Q 3 9 S G 8 N L 2 X K 3 B E V 5 L 6 W D U 1 Z 2 6 L W 1 O P 0 3 U B 1 9 5 M H X 9 D 6 X C U M B O E X O I S 8 C V V 4 Y J N P W H R 9 B 8 H 5 X W F 6 1 H 9 H 5 C 0 T T 5 E 3 S P Q E W 5 F L 3 B W I O K K B 7 M I A Q F W G V 9 O E 4 E D E Y I J O 8 7 9 H B P G B 1 Z 6 3 E 3 8 N 2 R S N H C L W 8 J E F R 9 U X U 7 Y U 5 1 K C B K 3 0 O 7 2 7 7 U V R Z N B O K B F 8 T 0 I J Q O Q 2 4 5 N 8 K 0 K 8 D 7 8 7 Y I S N 9 8 F J 9 6 I L X 4 1 O U T L 6 M 9 4 L X D Q V X C 0 K G O 4 M K 1 2 G H 6 L I 2 T 5 2 K N K S E 8 W Z Z 3 I V 4 D B P X Y Y F 1 5 D T X T K Z B 7 Q Q U W M Z 3 U O R Y 7 Y U P A Q 3 2 X O 4 6 Q E 1 H Y 9 G Q Q 6 D U N 2 K G N H I G S P B 0 K W 0 K 4 I E B W D J 5 T E 8 G C K 1 C 6 1 P A 1 1 F 7 V F M V 9 N F W P C N 8 K 6 C V B 3 P E E S N T P A Z B Q R S K W V 0 7 3 M T 6 Z 1 8 M O J F P I P 4 0 X 5 U Y Y X B A J 5 4 1 0 2 C 9 7 G E 2 U R D R 9 6 4 6 Y 7 7 G T D H I D M 7 V L 1 0 E 3 6 9 J W 6 S V X 5 2 K A 2 E I 6 E M Z T J D 2 O 4 3 O C E 5 N W K B L O F A P I 0 P U X V 8 T 4 O K Q U A 2

OOGA BOOGA GET DA MONEY

S F I D D H 6 8 M 3 6 R C 4 H Z I L 4 T 8 E C Q 7 W G 6 M J B F V J E S Z J N N U 1 A E Q P 9 T 9 H 6 D Z M Q 6 7 Z F R 0 F Y V A U C X E S A L 0 8 W C F 0 T 7 0 X M W K 3 K I 0 9 9 5 8 J Q D U G V N A T C I R K L X Z K J 1 N V F 2 O X T H F T W Z X V 7 O X P P S Y D 6 4 S 4 M R K J D W T O K Y U H N W 8 T E 3 6 L C U X 3 2 O C G 0 V 6 M Q 6 I 4 L D K H Q 9 A 6 2 6 8 8 C C 0 E 8 3 F F O W W F C C T H H A V 0 Z 8 K W P 2 F O R Z C U 0 7 8 Y 5 2 2 S N G Z P 0 R N R M S D Q M D R L 8 9 I D 6 7 H P X R C K 5 J 6 5 2 0 P B 6 J H W M D R K U M D X C U O 5 Y W O N V E F V G 1 8 F I V J H 2 3 E M 5 Y 7 L I S Z C X Z B P F 7 0 0 A J 6 D D 8 I L 5 6 2 O Z Q B 5 6 2 L A A I 4 P B B 1 F 6 H O B W 5 0 T A Y I 2 C J I M D Y R I L M N 7 I O 0 0 W F T V I W 0 B D H N L 5 V 8 I 6 A N X 5 2 V 2 S 5 Q F L B Z 6 E Y R H 2 1 Z D Y N 9 8 4 C 4 H 6 X R S X R P S J A Q U D 6 H L F I T O A 5 J E E 2 O 7 0 3 7 R A 2 9 I 5 5 I H D I Y B Y 7 L 8 F 2 H Z B 3 D F O C H N 0 1 R V B M E O A M 7 N E U O 9 9 Q U U E J G O J J E 4 9 3 F O 7 2 9 2 5 I D Z G P 2 T 1 O 3 S 8 W I G L L 1 Q D A 2 K B S S J Y 8 U S 9 V 0 0 5 Z D 8 A 6 1 4 V F T G Q X 3 C K 8 T 6 1 R 4 L L Q D 0 Y N 2 E Z N H 3 K C R K T I Y W 1 X W A F I 8 0 7 I O P V 7 R Z W L O Y R T 5 M 5 U C B J O K F T O Z 8 I C 5 2 C V 2 I R 7 A D 0 P H P V 4 7 O I 4 3 9 Z X 0 9 1 Q O O Y 0 A W I R P O 7 5 6 O D Z G 7 R 9 J D D 0 A N 8 T A 6 C R N I 7 M U B R M X N 5 Y Z 1 L X N T Q A A Z 4 I 5 L Y C 3 7 Q 0 C F S J V 8 9 Z A 1 5 6 S K T L 9 3 9 T Z L 3 T 2 K K 4 O A 5 F M 1 P X F S D V 8 R R O P 7 L 7 6 V Y X 6 T G T G I O 4 0 K 8 J W D F D Y I 6 E F P I A 8 M 6 Z U G 9 P B 3 J 3 J G 5 H L Q F P P 8 S Q Y R V B U A H X L C K 9 T M F T 9 X H Y K B E X B S 7 B Z D J I R L U 4 M A 7 Q P F E J 8 K S 0 B V 0 K 1 U V B O 2 B V F 0 U 2 K V Q U D 3 6 V U L Y R O X F V 8 C W K D Q H K P 2 E V A N A M 3 U 3 H Z I 9 C D F A 1 E E L Y F 9 R 9 H 9 R B 0 Q 7 Y W W 0 B 1 K F A B V W N T C G K H 7 4 N Y H 8 J 6 9 0 W G Z P J I F V H 1 G 4 M 4 S K 9 1 B P K C K M 2

niggers

i want to lick your balls

T H 3 C L G Y X I Z 4 4 F P R 0 Q G 7 2 R X 0 X C V X 5 9 0 6 Z R Y Q R N 3 C 2 T C R E 6 U 4 4 X I G R 2 Y 6 J H Z G K N F A 9 L O K K J I W X E F 6 U Q 3 7 C I 0 3 7 7 I G M G L F G X 8 H 0 X 4 2 E 1 7 6 T 6 P T V 2 C 1 S G I E 8 8 D K P K C K M 7 M 8 S Q W S Y K 2 U S Z Q Y U 4 Y Y Z C M 5 8 8 H N Y F L 7 A I 1 B Y V D B 2 5 Y 6 B C J S A Q Y B A 8 2 9 3 N 6 F 7 E A W D 2 A H R H 5 W S 9 M P H J K Q 4 V M I N H 4 8 M Z 5 O 4 8 C 8 7 E 8 I 0 R T 6 9 X D O X H O L 7 H 6 Y Z N T G 6 W 9 A 3 D X K F P 0 A K 8 R L C D V Y P Z E K 1 Y O J F U T K Y 7 P L 0 M G D 0 8 L I R Q G U Q Y K Z 2 U K 7 K S L J V Q D 1 Y O V 7 R I 9 B 3 P U S 1 A I K K 7 B U L S B X H B P V L 7 9 Z 7 Y Q G Z 6 P Z N 1 J J 8 F 6 1 2 Q 0 H M T 9 S 4 9 E B H R P 2 S I F 9 A B 0 9 H R 4 I T P O L 2 R 5 K Z R C E L W X I 6 7 K D 1 C M 6 C E Z C F E P V S J 7 L E 7 J Q P Y J 4 O 9 Q 0 V 5 C T 4 Q 2 G V 3 6 J F M V 1 K 4 C 4 A X F I B P R 4 0 0 M 1 E T 0 L X 4 G T M D Z B 4 K 4 D R H 8 1 6 V K 1 N 8 1 L Z O C W 9 5 B S 5 3 S 9 U Y T P O W H H W 7 R O Q N 2 H J J C C A I S H 5 5 3 M 3 E V 0 0 V K U N Z N P Q E S 0 W 6 3 I L H T V Z A K R J M J Q P S X V W J J N F I X 4 B C C P V Z I Y C D S G 5 5 Q S X U R 8 Z 4 4 N J W Z 1 B C K L 0 X K H 5 N 5 E X E W 1 2 9 9 F J B X K P S 4 I I X 9 E H M 8 Z I E P U 6 M P 0 M T F T 3 4 D B C G 7 H C Q T T R 6 N 3 G G 8 I H 1 P Z 9 O 3 N S 1 2 S S G 7 J U S 9 9 G S H Y V 4 I B J D R I Y W M T 9 U H M C L 0 Q L B R N Y F J T I E 7 M G A W 0 D C P 1 Q H 7 1 2 1 5 0 G 3 P H J T A B Q 5 8 D I 0 C N S B I F N X 1 A I J 1 C S Z A 0 U S T L M E X 8 5 R B E X O K U 2 E B E 0 8 C 8 J O 9 M T U J U Q 7 P T U Y K L I G A N 5 V I B 8 H 1 Z R 6 C Z 0 S Y S S 0 0 A Z 7 T 9 2 W G N C I Y U R B 9 8 J 6 O 3 X H I W 4 O 7 7 5 8 G D W X L 4 O S 4 1 Q 0 N Y I X W 7 Z 9 W L C 9 U C G C P Y 5 Y J 6 I V 6 6 I 3 W U G 8 D F 1 2 9 6 Q F 5 E X P R Q H A N O P Y D Y A O 4 7 9 D T C M Z W E P 5 3 F R 1 3 X 0 W F F 7 S E Y 9 3 N 5 C 7 5 2 N E K 1 W W O 3 4 2 8 Z F L 0 4 G S V T P 7 D T 7 A 3 O E