If you deport the illegal immigrants, who's going to pick your strawberries and clean your toilets?

If you deport the illegal immigrants, who's going to pick your strawberries and clean your toilets?

teenagers

Strawberries are terrible

I don't shit, ever, it comes out my mouth.

Next, faggot.

>I don't shit, ever, it comes out my mouth.
grill detected

Legals on work visas

>implying the average self-entitled 2016 teenager would willingly stand out in the hot sun for hours on end to pick fruits and veges

Sorry, that's not going to happen.

Fpbp.

Came here to say this.

Rednecks.

Convicts probably they'd have no choice.

/thread

how's that working for georgia?

Legal immigrants.

the reason why teens are so entitled is because of illegal immigrates taking all the low skilled jobs.

>politician or journalist detected

I can't wait for the collapse when the last generation is staring at each other while one half is all sjw'd out with no jobs or audience, confused and the other half is out farming, building, just overall living a fuller simpler life.

Well it's simple force all the niggers on welfare to work in field for their check.

Problem solves ohh wait we already tried dat darnit.

It's not working and I suspect Trump's plan is not forced deportation, but rather suffocating people here illegally with sanctions to the point where they're forced to go back, or negotiate a way to extend their visa.

>Nobody wants to pick strawberries...
>Strawberries prices rise
>Employee will pay more for picking strawberries...
>Americans take job....

Do you even into economics? Or are you lefties so retarded?

Proper American citizens who will be paid a fair wage instead of 30 cents per pound picked

OMG HOW DID WE DO THIS BEFORE ILLEGALS?!?!?!

I GUESS WE NEVER ATE NATIVE FRUITS OR VEGETABLES!!!!!!

fuck you globalist scum.

In the good ol days, hunger was all the motivation one needed.

They wont have a choice with all that student debt. If people stop shaming the job they may feel better about it at least. People need to stop shitting on manual labour and removing the mexicunts will help.

Nothing fills me with glee than watching reality kick SJW's in the fucking balls like savaging violating these pussies with it's foot long dick. It'll feel me with glee when trump wins the presidency and all of their safe spaces are shattered as they come to realize no one gives a shit about them my popcorn nucket will be buttered by an endless ocean of SJW tears I can already taste the sweet nectar the ambrosa of the gods as all the cuckoid SJW's are out of a job an audience who gives and shit and literally the whole world shitting on them. It makes me fucking moist.

Your mom

Yeah, that's the entitled Berncucks you're talking about. People who really need money will simply go out and work.

Or are you implying it's ok to have a slave class in your society? because that's what it means to ignore illegals.

1) I don't need a beaner to clean my house

2} All theses supposed jobs that Americans wont do - well guess what? Mr Sheckelberg is going to have to pay whatever the fuck the market requires to get legal workers in there to wash dishes or pick strawberries.

Its currently not only an illegal labor market, its also fucking over the American worker. You don't think we have young people, unemployable ghetto nigs or illiterate redneck dumbasses who can do it?

Schlomo pls go

Tard, illegals are the reason they aren't doing that right now.

uh, nope. they kicked out all the illegals in georgia and no one would take their jobs. the fruit just rotted in the fields.

They were offering the same shitty pay.

yeah a good bit more than minimum wage.

If you deport the illegal immigrants, they win.

Natives that dont have work, whats your point?

>who's going to pick your strawberries
H2A visa holders.
>and clean your toilets
H2B visa holders.

Illegal immigrants steal the jobs of legal residents from foreign countries more than any other group.