Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40273859
twitter.com/itstheicebird/status/877997510387572736
youtube.com/watch?v=FGuPCUbb-mA
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9JtNravm0&feature=youtu.be
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-many-kids-videos-on-youtube/
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4632274/Arsenal-breach-Premier-League-wage-control-rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for anime

what a cute monkey

WONGA OUT

Will we sign him?

where are the signings????

>Ospina leaving

Why the fuck are we selling Szczesny

reminder that nothing will happen until the 30th august

mbappe to real

benzema to arse confirmed

*reminder that nothing will happen

Remember Coquelin being good?

Arsenal are holding out for 20M from Juve, won't happen any time soon

Top lel right here

just came on this website after about a year, and was just wondering if /arse/ still exists.

thought it would be dead, especially since there is no transfer news and nothing happening.

just came on, and i saw this as soon as i loaded the page.

>never change, /arse/
>just remember, you're here forever

F

Mbappe posts should be banned

reminder arsenal general is full of trannies

>Yotsuba b

the fuck is wrong with you

This is basically confirmed right?

Signing when?

Yotsuba b is GOAT

i dont see the dick

SIGN HIM UP VENGA

>tripfag
Pot, meet kettle

Mbappe confirmed. £82m.

Wenger better splash that

>13 bings to midnight

>best DM in the league
>next season becomes flamini v2

why do they keep doing this to us

It's happening, lads

Claude must have the same info as me. It's about £82m.

Don't believe his lies

>2 strikers from the same club

>Thats qt trap is arsenal fan

Based chaturbate

>OsmanZTheGooner
Why do random retards get so much attention? Why would they be cited everywhere?
God I fucking hate twatter

Signings when?

TOMMOROW is the best style plebs

come back 1st september

Jokes on you I'm here everyday

this desu

It's ramadan يا حيوان
But u can have my hngg
Sauce?

Does Allah forbid hnnng during Ramadan

ANSWER YOU GOAT FUCKING CUNT

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40273859

probably

Muslims were a mistake

Sure am lonely would be nice if some signings

This is the year of EVERTON lads

>Pickford
>Klassen
>Sandro

they're about to lose their 30 goal a season striker

So funny watching Livershit fans acting ecstatic signing rejects from Chelshit.

Wenger happens. Notice the pattern when players were good in their arrival and steadily becomes shit, that's Wenger's doing.

Yeah but Liverpool are in the UCL and signing players and showing intent what the fuck are arsenal doing besides not getting rid of wenger/gazidis/kroenke and counting the season ticket money after duping idiots into thinking there would be signings this summer?

Salah is a good player. Mou just didn't know how to play him. I know Liverpool are the biggest threat to Arsenal's future but somehow them making any progress doesn't annoy me unlike Utd or Chelsea. Spurs are also very hard to hate due to Poch and their glorious failures. I used to be okay with City but ever since le smarter than you man became their manager I wish nothing but bad things for them.

He used to be simple. Tackle this, intercept that, then someone told him to stop doing those and learn how to pass, on a team that have like 7-8 passers. What the fuck wonga.

Who is this guy? I don't want to be hype, but I'm hyping. Fuck!!

Yes.

ridiculous. getting the best out of players is his strongest trait provided the talent is there and they work hard enough.

alex song is a prime example. bumbling donkey when he showed up and a few years later he was playing for barcelona.

recommend me some UK hip hop, all I have is a bunch of Funky DL

>not knowing Claude

do you even

>someone told him to stop doing those and learn how to pass, on a team that have like 7-8 passers
(((SOMEONE)))

That other thread is saying PSG bids, like, £40m more.

Holding midfielder should be the most competent passer in the team. Vital they don't lose possession and the tempo/amount of pressure when going forward is dictated by their first ball.

Yeah, but mostly during the fast, you're supposed to refrain from looking at that stuff

>excess of 120M on some Ligue 1 teenager
>still no replacement for key, aging glass midfielder

Jack is the replacement

>Replace a glass midfielder with a permacrock cokehead

Sounds good

roots manuva la

twitter.com/itstheicebird/status/877997510387572736

Best I know.

oh yeah and this guy is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGuPCUbb-mA

youtube.com/watch?v=IM9JtNravm0&feature=youtu.be

Arsènic @Lexus7Sanchez
L'Equipe | #FCBayern have cooled their interest in Alexis Sanchez and are now prepared to bid €50m for Yannick Carrasco.

[James Olley ]Watford have their dropped interest in Gibbs.It is believed Gibbs is seeking £80k-a-week in wages from his next club, which puts him beyond reach of most PL clubs

>need a new gk
>need a new holding mf
>need a new winger and striker
>could also do with a defensively more solid RB and a couple of other additions
>put all your eggs in the fast negro from ligue 1 basket
not too sure if Wenger has lost it (again) or genuinely thinks the squad plus Mbappe without any further improvements will win the league.

We should go in for Carrasco desu

>Gibbs is seeking £80k-a-week in wages from his next club
This is the problem with the club, we give shit players obscene wages and now they'll never leave. Every window you mongs talk about Walnut leaving, noone is going to offer the silly money we gave him never mind a pay rise.

Is Arsenal closing Mbraaape this year ir is Wings letting him to develop one more year in Monaco??

Wenger is finally pulling out his warchest to build a French superteam

What's going on with Szczesny?

what the fuck?

Why there are still people support Wenger is beyond me.

I agree that he is good at identifying potential at young players, but not in developing and managing it. The comfort environment in Arsenal does not demand you to work hard or pressure you to win tittles. Wenger unconsciously created that by talking passively like an old man he is, unable to create passionate and pressured atmosphere like Ferguson, Kloop or Conte.

That's why the hard working and ambitious good players we had went to other clubs when the lazy ones get loaned to midtable. Players are just hopeless in making positive mentality in the dressing rooms to win tittles. That's why the media and people close to the club says the team has no leader when it should be the manager whom supposed to do that. Wenger is no leader manager, he is technical manager. He should become technical director himself and guide the new manager.

Jesus what the fuck is this? Millions of views, who's watching these?

WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>WENGER IN

wait it was fake

wenger out

What happened now?

I got bamboozled lad

unlucky lad, i almost fell for it too

What was it?

fake twitter account saying mbappe decided to sign for Arsenal

imagine even believing that for a second

good morning gib signings please

>when you are looking for signings

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-many-kids-videos-on-youtube/

White America must be stopped.

NEVER

Lads, apparently it's leaked that welbeck got number 7 for next season.
Adios Sanchez it is la

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4632274/Arsenal-breach-Premier-League-wage-control-rules.html

How is this happening to Arse, yet Manure, Shitty and Chelsea somehow seem to be alright?

Anyone care to explain this?

seen it too, i don't understand it either

I won't post anymore Mbappe news like I said, it's not worth it

Laca or bust

>tfw mbop will never ever sign for arsenal
Cheeky bid for martial when?

>Lacashit
I'd rather keep jirpoo

>Mbappé has been swayed be Arsène Wenger and he is thinking that #afc could be really the best choice for him now
HAPPENING
A
P
P
N
I
N
G

get laca
keep giroud

from i gathered so far, there has recently been a limit imposed on increase in wage bill, no more than 7m / year.
So Arse not making big investments (pic related), while manure, shitty, chelsea have spent like crazy are now a stumbling block to large investment this season. Seems fair.
Suggestions are that Giroud, Whilshere, Ox, Calum Chambers, Wojciech Szczesny, Chuba Akpom, Kieran Gibbs may all be sold to give Özil and Sanchez double their previous wages (approx 140k/week).

What this means for new big money signings, e.g. Mbappe, who surely wants decent wages too, i don't really understand yet...

>at least Spuds will be royally fucked, trying to keep their players in the next seasons, with their way lower than arsenal's wage structure.

it sounds fucking ridicous that the media seem to imply we are the only ones that will be hurt by this

other clubs who have far greater wages than us are going to make big signings too

not sure why we are picked out

>ridicous
ridiculous