WTF HAPPENED TO ESPN?

I haven't watched ESPN in years and I turn it on for the NBA draft and these two clowns are talking about racism??? Someone tell me what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jemelehill/status/859508160649998336?lang=en
twitter.com/jemelehill/status/769875600555245568?lang=en
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/02/espns-michael-smith-city-america-racist-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E!SPN happened. The channel nowadays is literally home to KANGZ and QUEENZ.

>turning on e!spn when there isnt a live sporting event taking place
wew

Checked.

That's just what black people do, they talk about "racism." Only difference is now it's televised.

It's the NBA draft where 99% of the players are black and they are talking about racial inequality.

RIP

>talking bad about your sports kino KANG AND KWEEN
the diversity police will be coming by shortly to dye your hair purple and educate you on the sin of being white

God.

Ask all the kikes and cucks who cater to their every desire. How does one kiss the ass of a particular color so much?

This is what ESPN is today. Black power!

>feminist

for the love of god...

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney is out of business in 20 years.

Hey. Hey. Hey.

Nobody cares that they got shot.

somebody will buy ESPN from them, probably someone tech like Google or Netflix.

Disney is the most successful studio and they could cruise for years on their back catalog alone.

its 2017, sweetie

t. 40% European dna

Watched sportcenter like a month ago and it was the first time I watched a non game on that channel in a couple years. Within about 10 minutes it had some big lip coon trying to race bait the NASCAR analyst into some diversity shit.

Only the midnight Scott Van Pelt show is watchable and you have to be into that clown frat boy shtick.

Every day they race bait and talk about social justice every fucking day

PTI is the only good show. Unfortunately all they have to talk about right now is ape hoop.

GOOD GOD

Youre retarded tho

This. I download the podcast and havnt turned espn on in months. When tony retires that will be the end

PTI is still watchable, if not good.
No point to it with the podcast though

Democrats herd them for the vote. Tell them BS they want to hear like if they were pets. Absolve them of ANY personal responsibility.

Even if its 50 years of Democratic policies that have destroyed black communities.

MalcomX was right about white liberals and the Democratic Party.

And so was MLK about personal responsibility.

Now those 2 actual civil rights leaders would be call Coons by the brainwashed sheep and race baiters.

It's as if they want to lose ratings , lose money, and fire their staff

>watching espn after the Tim Tebow cuck era of 2007

Gave up on PTI last week. It was the last holdout.

I literally now watch ZERO espn.

ratings aren't reall

'''they're''' circling the wagons

those layoffs weren't rally about 'cord-cutting'.

The only sports show I watch other than games is The Dan Patrick Show

>2017
>watching E!SPN
>watching any nonsporting event with "analysts"

They are trying to appeal to a demographic that doesn't even watch cable television.

Jesus fuck, do they even know what demographic is their biggest market?

It's racism of low expectations. Did you know that requiring someone to have valid ID to vote is racism? How can you expect someone to make time to go to the DMV one time in a four year span? It's impossible!

I don't know what your problem is. I think they're great.

100% Egyptian Kang you mean

>turn on ESPN
>it's usually a bunch of niggers and women
every time. man they're really trying to get the non white male audience to tune in.

Star Wars by itself is a license to print money.
MCU by itself is a license to print money
The fucking parks are filled by foreign hordes ALL YEAR LONG
If e!SJW ever stops giving their tithe to Mickey and friends they'll be sold off and Disney will contineu to make billions.

Good bait

>2017
>watching ESPN
>watching fox sports 1
>watching any major sports network for anything besides games themselves
>watching pre-game or post-game shows
>listening to any sports "debate" shows or podcasts where you are listening to other people give their opinions about things, crap like bill simmons

Instead of trying to appeal to SJWs and "woke" black women, ESPN should try to appeal to black men. Turn ESPN into Worldstar. Show fight comps, twerk videos, Kimbo Slice type shit etc. I would watch a network like that.

>not recording the game on DVR and watching on a 90min delay so you can skip the commercials.

Exception in this is NFL.

but other than that, you nailed it

HER VOICE MAKES ME WANNA HANG MYSELF

Does NBA become watchable if you do this?

Only the last few minutes are worth watching.

Barely. I squeaked through this Wizards season doing it.

I'm about as done with the NBA as I am with ESPN.

a high percentage of millennials are cucks with dead end jobs who can't afford cable television or wouldn't buy it even if they could afford it because they're glued to a 4 inch screen that they sometimes put down to watch their wife get creampied. so while the majority of sports watchers ages 16 - 36 are getting "coverage" in the form of youtube highlights, ESPN is forced to switch to a demographic that still watches cable, unemployed welfare recipients with a brownish hue.

"Every city is racist." -- Jemele Hill
twitter.com/jemelehill/status/859508160649998336?lang=en

"The Star-Spangled banner is racist." -- Jemele Hill
twitter.com/jemelehill/status/769875600555245568?lang=en

"If You Are a City in America, You Are a Racist City." -- The City of Michael Smith
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/02/espns-michael-smith-city-america-racist-city/

no, it absolutely does not

the problem with basketball (besides everything else with the league) is that theres too much scoring to care about it. using your DVR and skipping commercials doesn't make watching each score of the team's score 50 times any more relevant

if you didn't like the sport in the first place, skipping the commercials is irrelevant.

But nice rant.

The NBA is one long commercial for BBC and HIV.

Only pre or post game shows I listen to are local radio now. Fuck everything else.

Apparently they think only blacks watch ESPN. First they phased out hockey, then they started fucking with baseball coverage, now they only cover Lebron, BLM, Kaepernick and whichever nigger is the NFL meme QB flavor of the month (RG3, Vick, Newton, etc).

who /wokebae/ here?

That's called cooning.

it's propaganda and social engineering you dopes.

ESPN is not trying to cater to a market.

They do the liberal shtick and FS1 does the conservative shtick.

It's all done very much on purpose.

>racism in a sport dominated by niggas
What do they want more?

Its not impossible. Its a waste of money. A drivers licence and a social security card should be all I need to vote.

You guys are missing the bigger picture--what happened to ESPN is the rise of BULLSHIT GOSSIP TALK SHOWS in general...First Take ruined it for everybody. Now the norm is some loudmouth screaming about a rumor to another loudmouth who pre-planned on taking the exact opposite position, with a moderator who's like "hey guys whoa"...OP is pointing to the manifestation, not the root cause. TABLOID BULLSHIT overtook sports reporting. Sponsored by Bass Pro Fishing, and featuring a SLAMMIN new theme song from Victor Vakkx...

wtf I hate Jamile and Jamal now

Yeah the gossip shows suck, but what killed ESPN was the progressive politics.

But yeah, it was no accident.

It's ultimately because tv is a low-iq medium of entertainment now. Nobody with an iq above a potato can sit down and devote full attention to tv, commercials and all, and not want to jab a knife through their eye with all the other entertainment options available now.

So instead of re-inventing television presentation, they've taken the lazy route and pandered to the dummies that still watch it.

I get that, but this type of shit killed it for me:
Weighing in on the LeBron situation is MY MAN, Julio Jones in the building! What up big bruh...so what'chu got to say on this LeBron situation?

Julio Jones is probably a nice guy, and has some interesting opinions...but that's NOT why the fuck I tuned in to ESPN--to hear Julio Jones speak as neutrally as possible about a gossip rumor. "I mean he could be good over there....but if he stays...I'm sayin'"....WHY IS THIS TELEVISED?!?!? It's like being sober at a bar after midnight.

>entertainment and spprts network

michael is the eternal underachieving, quota negro.
not even Sup Forums here. the dude's a prime example of someone having a job based on being a minority. he provides nothing of value to any discussion or ""debate""he's ever been a part of. and back when i used to watch espn, he'd consistently get BTFO in arguments and laugh it off.

Lol, call us Canadians cucked, but we don't have this shit on TSN (or Hockey Night in Canada like you do in televised NFL).

Agreed...Why does everything have to be a shouting match? Or be assigned points for valid arguments? Or have wacky banter that makes my sides split with the pre-rehearsed jokes?

You're retarded. Disney's influence is so deep that they're able to change copyright laws

ITT: BUNCH OF RACISTS WHO CANT ACCEPT THAT WHITES NO LONGER CONTROL ESPN

WTF does this even mean?

get woke playboy

Might as well watch ximo highlights since they're better than anything from nba or ESPN anyway.

Why are niggers such insufferable cunts, Sup Forums?

U are a special kind of retard

SC6 with the two nignogs is the worst program on TV

Ebonics: The Show

>American sports dominated by blacks
>wonder why American TV channels pander to blacks

just stop watching desu

>ESPN

Who /FS1/ in here?

>tfw Whitelock is /ourguy/

Isn't he on NBC Sports, now?

That's why you guys need to stop playing or watching those nigger sports. At least in soccer your best players are white.

>A drivers licence and a social security card should be all I need to vote
It is, you dummy. What are you whining about?

one thing they put negros everywhere

another thing that they completely forget that they are a sports channel

what's my man kornheiser been doing though is pti still a thing

Hahahah stay mad racust

Same rigged bullshit just from the 'conservative' side. There is literally a Capernick story everyday. I like JW but SFY is pure b8.

> At least in soccer your best players are white.

baited

He said "your", as in the players of your national team. Dumb fucking americlap.

It became HEEBSPN

>muh feminism and scary black people
The absolute state of Yanks, ffs chill

cowherd got fat, damn

I'm liberal as fuck but i can't take this shit on ESPN.

They put more black people on television. It's not so much a hidden agenda as it is the average non-black viewer's initial estimate of how much the average black person thinks and talks about race.
I'm not saying it's not obnoxious or that there aren't legitimate reasons for them to do it. Just understand that 90% of a black person's internal dialogue takes their race into account.

You're still part of the cancer for being a libshit

Please. If you went by ESPN you would think every black thinks the same about anything and everything. And more than that, anyone who dares think differently gets fired.

Frankly put, ESPN is in no way an accurate accounting of black thought or the black experience.

>Frankly put, ESPN is in no way an accurate accounting of black thought or the black experience.
It is accurate insofar as the average black person is "obsessed" with race compared to any other group member in the country.

The only half-time show I'll watch is NBA on TNT with Barkley and Shaq

It's the best thing on ESPN right now

Even PTI sucks now.

It's almost all NBA at this point and Wilbon frequently veers into propaganda territory.

Same