Why did this dumb spic name his trash song after le edgy arthouse movie?

Why did this dumb spic name his trash song after le edgy arthouse movie?

pussy nigga

He is the future of art (not just music) you displayed your own ignorance with the use of those slurs

Hello, middle class suburban white person

nice meme bro, this mad man and lil pump are both leading the intellectual art movement

so you'd make a thread about it

damn...

Have him and my dude pump collab yet? Need to get on that shit

Is that lil pump

why did they watch it in belly?

NIGGAS IFFY UH

its so hilarious how this video talking about how hood and gangster they while being filmed in one of the richest NYC neighborhoods

CUM REAL STICKY UH

no he means pussy nigga you clueless fucking nerd

holy shit is that actually him?

Pussy Nigga

because he's an artist you fucking idiot of course he knows about all that kind of stuff

Its hood to be rich

How did he make so much money? Especially before rapping

>he's an artist

that's a stretch.

fuck off suburban faggot

Who me?

Almost definitely selling drugs

ROBBING NIGGAS SHIT TAKEN NIGGAS BITCH WITH THE STIFFY

It is. I saw a short documentary about him and I was actually shocked because I remember that image being a meme a few years back

hes smarter than you. nobody OP typing from his moms basement with cheeto fingers xd

pretty sure this dude was never actually doing crime and shit, some people he makes music with sure but not him

/fa/ meme to Sup Forums meme what a blessing he is

You are stupid.

wait for his dystopian art film that makes the crossover into Sup Forums

>he doesn't know

hes a fucking poseur only suburban kids think is what passes as "authentic" these days

what? what interview? what neighborhood?

the epic gummo vid retard

>yeah lets take all these expensive cameras and cameramen we paid a lot of money for into rough neighborhoods
You are stupid.

pussy, nigga

yeah go back to masaturbating to black dudes fucking your gf over on r/hiphopheads, same and sound from your suburb bro

i think thats just you black people are lame as fuck we are talking about a mexican hes of the decent