/mena/

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z2Dham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4655996/How-charity-boss-fell-bogus-Calais-refugee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QSR5njbLkZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thread

first for cute canadian singers that i want to give my seed to

did I do well killing the other thread IFC-sama ?

discord.gg/Z2Dham
join, khrieg

Kys you berber rat nigger you scared the Saudi away

on my dead corpse

Mine was deleted too but it's ok, there will many martyrs in this long Arab-Iranian war.

*BPRRRRRRRRTTTTT*

Join

NEVER

Join. Now. discord.gg/Z2Dham

no

t. dead server

based
9/10

I made pizza rolls for dinner lads
r8
pls be nice am very suicidal

Guys as posted this morning, I will get my DNA results next week. What do you think my origins are?

Note that these tests only have a 50% confidence level, groups are: NA, ME, Africa east/west/bantu, NW European, Iberian etc.

Also they are very inaccurate, e.g. "North africa" doesn't even differentiate between Arab/Berber, "Iberian" includes a lot of actual Moor dna, so someone who is a moor in Spain will just be labelled as Iberian etc

looks like my 4skin

reminder im suicidal

Did you hear about the Tunisian love rat who pretended to be Syrian in the Calas rapygee camp of rapyougees trying to get to England, and who had an affair with that dumb white walking visa charity worker? Well there is an update

>cocacola
not apla

kek
I used levant bread cuz i dont have any oven to bake pizza

I dont want to fuck up my intestines with some shitty tunisian shit brewed in some underground cultist laboratory

nice, i usually make cheeseburgers cuz im a fan of thicc meat

Kys

are you like
giving me tips or something

Why do Muslims consider Jesus a prophet if many sources attest to his avowal of heretical (from the Islamic perspective) claims? Do Muslims believe that all accounts of Jesus professing himself to be the son of God were fabricated by servants of the devil?

Why are afghan pashtuns such ape tier subhumans?

lel
apla is american not tunisian baka

do you think god exists in this thread

my existence is proof that god is a hoax

Well you guys are from MENA so I figured you would all be distinguished members of the ulama

What accounts? the gospel's? Lol the synoptic gospels don't say anything about jesus being god only John which was way after now kys you ignoramus

>supporting america

your mother attests to avowal of heretical claims

I'd marry you for a visa if you have a nice bum for me for the three years you are required to stay married to me

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4655996/How-charity-boss-fell-bogus-Calais-refugee.html

most people here are fedoras or just follow some other weird belief
like worshipping tanit or some shit for muh ancestor

personally i tip really hard

but i already have a dutch waifu...she's not ugly either...not too ugly ok

Kys you murtad this is a sunni islam board

My dad (he's a doctor who runs a private practice) introduced me to his Moroccan patient the other day, whose grandfather evidently had maxed out his marital roster at four wives. Are you guys related to, or do you know, anyone who practices/practiced polygamy?

fuck yourself

What? It's an innocent question. I'm not trying to insult Morocco if that's what you think: IMO Morocco is really cool.

no
my family strictly has a policy against that and most of the women in my family would leave the guy if he even suggested it

Interesting. Is polygamy in Islamic society seen as something contingent on harsh circumstances then, such as if a widow must be cared for?

that was for making my brain hurt trying to understand the situation
and to answer you it's extremely rare nowadays

Has it waned in popularity due to western cultural influence or economic changes?

it was pretty rare even before colonial times due to the fact not every muslim peasant can afford feeding 4 wives and their brats

men see it as punishment to keep their women in check

different people have different opinions
some women want their man to have fun for example
in most cases its a rich fuck with a gold digger wife getting even more gold diggers

Morocco is white and peaceful while Tunisia is filled with s*lafi ISIS niggers

What does it take to make the arab countries so great that niggers will emigrate to your countries instead of ours?

When will you get welfare? Freedom of religion? Freedom of speech?

No, it's a druze board.

north africa is all welfare and free unis but only for locals usually
freedom of religion? it exists in tunisia lebanon oman and UAE

freedom of speech? again tunisia lebanon and oman tho not UAE

doesnt mean any of those countries isnt a shithole (not counting UAE) the difference butween us and euros is not just society or money

its so many things like technology and culture etc

Interesting. I suppose it hearkens back to the days when kings and warlords would impregnate harems of women in proportion to their means, almost as a form of genetic imperialism. The late Achaemenid Emperors for instance had hundreds of descendants.

don't libya lie to you our shitholes are so shit even nigras don't like them

I just said theyre shithole wtf krieg

yeah
i dont see the point when you use a condom tho

Its not just about kings and warlords
It is something that exists even today but in a different form
Females are mostly guaranteed to mate with someone no matter how ugly, idiot, etc.. they are
However the case for males is that some small portion of them mate with lots of females and the rest of them mate with a few or not mate at all
So the situation is more at the edges of the spectrum for males while it is more of a homogenous distribution for females
Guess which end of spectrum we are at :DDDDDDD

the dick only makes it better

nik rabbek

What is it like to be a NEET in your countries?

Well sure mating is still unequal today but it was probably worse in the past when monarchs and vassal lords had absolute control of society's resources and emperors had literal armies of eunuchs taking care of their harems

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

>poor shitholes
>bad internet and digital services
>terrible neetbux
awful i imagine

izem is a sickly minuscule cretin and a nefarious small-minded cheap Internet loiterer

youtube.com/watch?v=QSR5njbLkZk

Shitposting by yourself and the samefag that is izem doesnt sound fun. Join.

KRIEG

she is an unconscionably ignominious barbarian and a nefarious chromosome deficient amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness

I can't sleep reee
someone please tell the weather to fuck off

tFW NO SLAVIC BF
REEEEEEEEE

krieg you are making me cry
just join discord already

never

you are a very beautiful person

i can be your shoulder to cry on

You're free to join the party