Why do Japanese like maids so much?

Why do Japanese like maids so much?

I never know what's happening on nips mind desu

Why don't you?

better question:

Why do Japanese like maids getting fucked by eels while swimming in scat so much?

for some reason nips have an obsession with Victorian era Europe. Even their school clothes are old Victorian sailing uniforms

Back in the victorian era, the japs, thais and many others scouted Europe to find modern technology and ideas. The japs loved the prussian ordnung and decided to have some of it for themselves. Schoolboys thus wore prussian army uniforms in preparation for military service and sensemaking.

As for the sailor uniform, rich bongs routinely dressed their kids in them. So the japs assumed they were cute clothes for posh kids.

>sailor uniform
isn't that just worn by girls during their time at nip school?

Forced commercial meme to sell you an overpriced service.
Those outfits are boring as fuck, they all look the same in every photo.
Look at that cheap chemical lace job below the skirt and on the knee socks, I've seen it like a gazillion times, mass-produced generic garbage.

Rather, why don't westerners like maids as much?

They think maid equals sexual slave.

They're wrong!?

WTF I love Japan now

well only otakus like it

Why not?
It's cute

Because Asian people like it when their women are loyal and obedient like maids.

Says the dude from Spain, land of bestiality and necrophilia.

to be honest her costume is terrible.

Partly this
Japs (Asians in general) are uneducated as fuck about the West, hence its romanticized as fuck.

probably correct
but on the other hand, the west seems to think half of Japan is like Akihabara

>its romanticized as fuck.
but it makes nobody unhappy.

Fuck nips. Ten more Hiroshimas were not enough.
I hate Japan!

in fact it makes us happy that you think Europe is still culturally rich, worldly, posh and not a multicultural melting pot

I unironically like right more than left.

course you do you fucking wee-a-boo

But doesn't calling someone a weeaboo kind of imply that they have unrealistic expectations about Japan? That was the way it was first defined to me. I feel like the word is becoming meaningless with how indiscriminately it's being thrown around.

You already have unrealistic expectations about Japan.