Brock Turner

Can someone fully explain this shit to me? I feel like we're not hearing the full picture here and this case is being simplified for the masses because "muhhhh white privilege"

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1532973-complaint-brock-turner.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's white and deserves his imprisonment regardless of whether he committed these crimes or not.

(being ironic)

Stop looking for the facts, shitlord. You always ruin the narrative!

See: Duke, UVA, Mattress Girl

He was fingering and humping a passed out drunk woman behind a dumpster with her clothes up out of place. The sheer fact she was unconscious means consent, if it was ever given, was revoked. He's a rapist and he should have fucking stuck his dick back in his pants and helped her back to her sister or place of residence or some other safe area like a gentleman, or at worst left her there and stumbled off like the drunken fuck he is.

This

It's all about a 23 year old woman's right to drink to 3 times over the legal limit, find a 18 year old guy who's 2 times over the legal limit at a frat party, kiss him, follow him behind a dumpster, make out with him, give consent to be finger banged while moaning with your eyes closed, and the moment you pass out expect the horny drunk guy on top of you to notice and immediately stop.

How did he get off so easy? Did the Judge really bend over that hard or did he just have a really good lawyer exploiting the wording of the law?

Judge is 100% cucked. Said a long sentence wouldn't be good for him.

There's no doubt he sexually assaulted the girl. He took it too far and didn't stop when she passed out.
Did she consent? Most likely
But once a girl passed out any decent man would stop and seek help for the girl or at least dump her with her friends.
He didnt. He fingered her and tried to dry hump her.
Rookie move.
Hope he learnt his lesson.
And I hope she learnt that getting black out drunk and thinking ur a pretty white girl and no one would dare hurt me and I need not take any responsibility for my well being, is a poor mindset to have.

he never had his dick out idiot. Whether consent was revoked or not is irrelevant she gave consent when they were fucking making out before this. Both were fucking hammered and the kid obviously didn't know what the fuck was going on when the police showed up reading the log and watching the hearing. He was punished more than enough and I'm glad the judge wasn't a retard like you.

he wasn't convicted of rape, he was convicted of sexual assault, they are not the same thing. The rape charges against him were actually dropped.

as part of his sentence he has to register as a sex offender, this pretty much ends his life.

Making out isn't consent.

there is literally nothing wrong with rape

>wahh this idiot was just too drunk to realize what he was doing was illegal!!!
>stuffing his fingers in her twat isn't like sex at all!!!!!!

The fact that there are people like this is legit frustrating. You can argue she was a bitch or a cunt or a slut or whatever all she want, but what he did was 100% illegal and the fact that people are trying to support that is some fucking nigger tier shit. We're supposed to be better than that.

>retard like you
>posts edgy Sup Forums tier shit on a bronie tier political board

not an argument

To me, this sounds like a typical drunk sex.

From the police report, the girl actually took Brock out of the room (where they were kissing and drinking) by holding his hand. Once outside, they decided to have sexytime.jpg next to a dumpster (classy guy right?). Brock also stated that the girl was conscious during the initial stages of kissing when they were on the ground, he know that because the girl had her arms around him.

The girl probably passed out halfway through and Brock didn't notice, and was unlucky when captain sewden walked by. Here is the link to the police report.

documentcloud.org/documents/1532973-complaint-brock-turner.html

>100% illegal
Yes and he was found guilty and punished for it. You act like he got off scot free with no record he is probably going to have his life ruined from this, but you fucks think he deserves to go to prison for 20+ years for fingering a drunk chick.

>How did he get off so easy?
he's rich?

>Guy and Girl went to a frat party
>Both got drunk
>They started to flirt
>They left the place
>He started fingering her, she let him
>Somehow she fell asleep
>2 sjws saw them and chase off the guy
>Girl woke up and was told the rape story
>"If I say he raped me I'll appear on TV and get some monies!"

Is it known that she is white? I have searched for reference to her race. Since it isn't mentioned, I have just assumed she was white, because Lord help us if he got that light sentence for doing that to a woman of color.

Wasn't he an athelete? Is it really that hard to get laid if you're a fucking athlete?

I work do basic 5x5 and I'm reasonable fit, no arnie genes or anything, but I have no issues slaying ratchet women from general public night clubs

I don't believe either side. He could be lying for obvious reasons, and she could be lying because she had a boyfriend, got caught fucking some random dude behind a dumpster, etc. Believing either side without definitive evidence just makes you a fool, but by all means, go ahead and help the social justice fundamentalists push their narrative. Hopefully, you'll be the next one in their cross-hairs.

Back 2 ředdit

maybe because he has that school shooter stare

>permanently registered as a sex offender and getting ass raped in prison for 6 months straight is a just punishment for putting your finger in a girls pussy while she's sleeping

ok

Her name is Jane Doe, sounds white to me.

can someone explain what's so bad about rape

is isn't going to prison he is just going to jail

>Things happen
>First set of information gets released
>Doesn't fit well enough for juicy media money generation
>Twist around the story and change a few key words
>People lose their shit
>Yes give me that sweet media money, doesn't matter some fucking white male gets his life ruined and all his dreams destroyed

feminists really missed out on one of the few real cases of mansplaining with this one.

Ok, sodomizing a passed out drunk bitch, fingers or otherwise; is sexual assault at minimum. Hes a spoiled faggot who blames "campus life" for being a scumbag. I've partied harder than some spoiled frat boys and have partied with plenty of girls who got passed out drunk. Guess how many i sexually assaulted or raped? Yup. 0. But your edgy Sup Forums shit response im sure will be "huuuuurrrrrr there is literally nothing wrong with rapenings"

tl;dr: grow the fuck up junior

He's a piece of shit and you're a degenerate if you apologize for him. Hold yourself to a higher standard.

>she could be lying because she had a boyfriend, got caught fucking some random dude behind a dumpster
Didn't know she had a boyfriend. Then it's crystal clear for me, she lied because she didn't want her bf to know she fucks random guys instead of "studying" in a friend's house or some shit like that.

>sodomizing
stopped reading there you must be a feminist cause you don't have a clue what the case is about.

I told my girlfriend about this story (IRL gf)

she's younger than me, early 20's and her sister is like 20 this year, who cares

anyways one night on her sister's 19th we rented a hotel a 1/2 block away from downtown so everyone could get all fucked up and puke somewhere that's not their own place

my gf's sister got shittered ASAP and couldn't make it out to the bar, she was all over my cousin all night

anyways we all get shittered, gf's sister had to be taken home early

when we come back my cousin and gf's sister are finger banging on the couch in the hotel room, I see she's moaning and she's much more sober after puking all over the place like a faggot hours earlier so I shut the doors and go to sleep

find out the next day she went with my cousin to his house and took a shower with him (he had to wash her pukey stinky body) and gave him a beej and they fucked

a year later she regrets it because my cousin isn't exactly a looker and she tried to tell my gf (she's IRL gf) that he raped her, my gf told her to shut the fuck up and told her it's not rape because you regret it later

my IRL gf then told me about the numerous times her and her friends has been drunk and already banged dudes and basically pass out or black out and have to ask what has happened the next morning....stating she and her friends know they're going to get a dicking and continue to go down that road

WTF cares?
If he did, he will go to jail and get assraped.

Today in the US, 65 white women will be raped by black men, can you even name one of the purputrators?

The only reason this is being hyped is because he is white and because of the imaginary rape culture on campuses that feminists are so obsessed with. How many of these "cases" have been proven to be bullshit?

If he did it, so fucking what? Why is this headline news? It is because the feminazis want to use the exception to prove the rule.

Countless women have been brutally raped and murdered in the meantime, which does not even make the news, why?

She was not unconscious when the police arrived. She responded to stimuli, but was just drunk as shit. At least get the facts correct you SJW shill.

>le back2reddit maymay XD trolololol

His sentence was reduced by an activist judge who decided this poor lil' boy didn't deserve to face equal punishment under the law.

That's fucking stupid.

Got caught finger banging a passed out slut behind a dumpster.

People are extremely mad because 6 months in jail and a lifetime on the pedophile google maps register is apparently not severe enough.

I don't know why. Seems fair to me.

If he'd been a member of the religion of peace he would have got an award for restraining his sexual emergency.

His sentence was reduced because the judge looked at him, his actions, and his character before the event and didn't feel like ruining his life further for a mistake he made and will suffer for.

>my IRL gf then told me about the numerous times her and her friends has been drunk and already banged dudes

you talk to your girlfriend about dudes she's banged?
what the fuck
or should i say what the cuck

If you got so drunk at a party that you can't remember anything then how the fuck can you claim that someone raped you? We know how college paries are.
Pic related. The swedish white knights

>fingering a passed out drunk girl is not sodomizing

Whats it like only knowing what mlp rule 32 sex is?

He never got his dick out.

Dudes the most famous rapist in the world and is probably still a virgin.

Toppest of keks.

>my IRL gf then told me about the numerous times her and her friends has been drunk and already banged dudes and basically pass out or black out and have to ask what has happened the next morning....stating she and her friends know they're going to get a dicking and continue to go down that road
This
They want more than just getting drunk, but people fail to see that and always think they are pure girls

But seriously, why are you here? Nothing is taken as 100% truth on Sup Forums. People are going to be skeptical, especially given the other rape hoaxes that have been created by the media. Why not question this one as well?

>Swede cucks looking for their 15 minutes of fame said he has his dick out and was humping her. outright lying to make themselves appear heroic.
>Security camera at the corner of the building at an angle showed a clear view of him fingering her, the slut orgasmed and passed out.

If fingering is unusual to you then you must not get much it involves unnatural sexual activities usually referring to anal play.

>6 months in jail

>Lifetime on the Pederass Registry

>World famous as Brock "The Dumpster Diver Rapist Short Sentence Earner" Turner

All for finger blasting a passed out chick he picked up at a frat party.

I'd say he's pretty much fucked for life, and didn't get off easy at all.

>Security camera at the corner of the building at an angle showed a clear view of him fingering her, the slut orgasmed and passed out.

You have a link?

TELL 'EM!!!!

Facts senpai

>tfw state incarceration laws will allow him to only serve 3 months

He is rich thats it

Not even looking at his white face now he is just rich as fuck ( or his parents ).

Rich people dont go to jail in America.

O.J Simpson
The guy who killed 4 people and got probation because he is "mentally sick" because he is so rich

Just find it odd that everyone is trying to pounce on this guy now that they have a ""legit"" case on their hands after all the other false accusation cases.

Wouldnt questioning the Sup Forums status quoe be in the "spirit" of Sup Forums's 2deep4me questioning of said narratives?

He is fucked indeed he hardly got off with a light punishment. He is now in a sexual predator registry and will be booted out of his college and now will have feminists hunting him all over because the news is filled with jackasses who skew words in a story to get ratings and he didn't even get any sex for it. I honestly feel bad for the kid.

People forgetting that he's on the Open To The Public Molesterer Database.

Dude may as well start tying the shoelace noose now.

Did anyone ever see the film "To Kill A Mockingbird"? Man is accused of rape by woman who knows her sexual desires will make her a local pariah. This kid will kill himself just like the man in the movie did.

equal punishment? women never get charged for their crimes! That's the biggest MRA red pill there is! Holy fuck you are one ignorant SJW

I'm an adult who's banged more women that years she's been alive by about double now and so I am not threatened to hear she had a life before I met her, yes you have that correct

dude they all know they are going to get a dicking, that's why they end up in bed naked with a dick in them instead of in a cab going home alone....just because you get so drunk you black out, doesn't mean you weren't having a good time

I've had 1 girl ask me not to fuck her when we've been drinking and I didn't, she was a good friend and ended up being or still being a lesbian so I just munched box and got my cock sucked and munched a lot of box and we didn't have a problem

>O.J Simpson
>Rich
lol what do you think his income was or his career was after the NFL?

found it guys. the stupidest answer i've seen on Sup Forums

If you actually presented evidence instead of spouting off the mainstream narrative. Almost everyone is already set against the guy. Why not play devil's advocate in one of the few places where it's safe to do so?

Its only unusual if the bitch is passed out. I hope you are only pretending

Then I guess you should actually read what happened before you sound like an idiot since she was awake and passed out after orgasm.

He's not going to be a virgin in prison, he's a good looking boy, I guarantee he will be getting very experienced soon

Three months of buttrape is more than adequate punishment for a digital sexual assault

just sorta weird to me man. i'm fine with both of us having had lays before but i wouldn't like imagining much less talking about some guy cumming on her face

Stupid drunk girl who let herself go and got finger banged by some rich spolied brat in a party.

I have done a lot of stupid frat shit and got crazy drunk but I did not go around bang girls when they are unconscious. This kid thought he could get away because he is rich. His father is stupid too. Now this case blows up and everyone in this nation knows him as "the white fag with school shooter look who fucked drunk girl near the dumpster". The libtards SJW gonna haunt this fag to death and I think he should consider suicide.

>just sorta weird to me man. i'm fine with both of us having had lays before but i wouldn't like imagining much less talking about some guy cumming on her face

We didn't talk about that explicitly, just that her and all the girls she knows get drunk and fuck guys and don't cry rape

also, and I supposed to pretend she's never seen a dick before? or she's never took one up top?

grow up dude, people lived before they met you

Change my mind then. Lets see that hard hitting exclusive evidence Sup Forums is famous for obtaining? Everybody "questioning" the "narrative" is talking out of their ass like they were there.

>ahhhh she just orgasmed and passed out and sjw boogieman patrol white knights to the rescue brigade came and ruined this kids life
>why do you reddit sjws not allow us a safespace to defend a slice of shit?

>penis was erected when tackled and held down by captain Sweden.

Guess fingering a girl is not the only "turner" for him.

Swedish and "Swedish"

btw partying is a great way to find potential sexual partners on college campus but you gotta be careful considered how crazy the media now and you can always be a rapist, go to jail, get your anus destroyed, and have your reputation ruined forever.

Bring the girl back to your place before she is drunk. Or get to know the girl but don't fuck her. Hook up with and fuck her later. It's much safer that way because every male in a college party is a rapist

That was pretty much what changed my mind too

The moment I discovered she had a BF and the entire outrage was from some long-winded appeal to emotion letter she wrote I knew this dude was getting railroaded

And there sure is a lot of fucking reddit in this thread

>drunk guy and drunk girl meet at party
>drunk guy and drunk girl leave party together
>drunk guy and drunk girl end on the ground by a dumpster
>drunk guy starts fingering drunk girl
>drunk girl passes out at some point while drunk guy is fingering her
>2 swedes on bikes happen to see drunk guy and drunk girl
>at this point drunk guy is dry humping drunk girl with all his clothes on
>swedes shout/say something to drunk guy while moving towards him
>1 of the swedes chases drunk guy and holds him down till cops arrive

As far as I've seen these are literally ALL the facts of this case, everything else is unreliable testimony.

>Believing a Swede
You're a special kind of retard aren't you.

>i'm fine with both of us having had lays before but

you ok man? you drunk?

Literally the first mainstream case in years where the guy is actually at fault and he gets off easy. I'm starting to think rape law is just one giant meme.

Even if they didn't haunt him, he's on the kiddy fiddler register. He may as well kill himself. Not even joking. What's the point after that?

>Can someone fully explain this shit to me?

Yes.... See attached Pic. Says it all. Thank you. Trump 2016!!

And now banned from USA swimming for life

>...for not removing his fingers immediately after the girl passed out

FTFY

I don't know. The defense would have probably used that if they believed it was strong enough. This is finger-banging so obviously the punishment shouldn't be severe.

We should just ban women from drinking. Literally nothing good comes from it.

Maybe the defense did, and maybe this all contributed to the light sentence

Nah, its just sjws trying to ruin another successful rich white athlete. Havent you kept up in the thread? There has been so much evidence posted to counter the narratives true agenda

lol what a cuck

Read her letter and remember she was unconscious the entire time

LOL, this is actually a statement made by the police officer who arrived 10 mins after turner was tackled. Somehow, he was able to keep his erection during the 10 mins when captain sweden was on top of him.

> is legit frustrating
> We're supposed to be better than that.

Work on sounding less like a cuck.

> what he did was 100% illegal

Yep, and he was punished. Delete your account.

If that was the case it would probably have come out by now. I think the light sentence was more for the fact that it was just finger banging and the dude is rich enough to hire a good defense attorney.

If this ever happened to my girl I would definitely dump her.

I'm not defending him. I'm saying there's not enough evidence one way or another, only a few testimonies from people who have obvious incentive to lie.

I noticed the similar case going on right now with an actual rapist (like benis in vagoo) black athlete at another university is getting basically no coverage, and he likewise got 6 months in jail for his crime.

Of course she was because that way she doesn't look like a slut to her bf who wasn't with her at a frat party.

> Jane Doe
>Jane Doe
> Jane Doe

Life is a fucking joke now dude and I'm legit laughing.

This is the most important point. In a criminal trial the standard is beyond reasonable doubt. If they took it to civil court then it might be different, but then it would only be a fine.