Rec / talk / etc etc etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>28% of chart is admiral beefcurtains
saged

woke up in the middle of the night and now i cant sleep

More like 50 % desu

Supposed to be writing stuff for a group project at uni but all I'm doing is having panic attacks haha

fuck sleep I don't even like it that much

Igor Krutogolov & Thunderwheel - Lumberjack Blues

++ minutemen
+ algernon cadwallader, butthole surfers (listening to that exact album atm)

is that last years rome release? i thought it was a little lacking but didnt spend a lot of time with it

Rome's incredibly solid and it has some great tracks. that cover is a cardinal sin though

yeah, nos chants perdus and flowers from exile are both probably all-time faves for me. i'll give that one another shot.

C U C K B O I

im not sure if i like sleep or not
on the one hand yeah it feels kinda boring and stupid but so is life sometimes, when you sleep you dont get bored or anything

how much ya wanna bet everyone hates my taste in music

jokes on you dumbass i love discharge and saetia

so long as you don't hate your own taste

I've felt tired and needed 18h of sleep a day for so long it just symbolizes something unpleasant for me

i know 0 of these
accurate self assessment!
i wouldnt happen to be from pakistan huh?

are you pakistani irl
sup you BOKU
lol

how did the pink tape immersion experience go
this is important irl

Trying to roast the true God!? B E G O N E

no their taste reminds me of some Pakistani shithead i know
ok just checking

didn't listen to all of it
will report when i do

pink report

fair enough, desu i kinda wish i could sleep 18 hours a day if not 24 lol

im curious to see what youll think of it

+discharge
sea of deprivation - catharsis in disharmony
noothgrush - kashyyyk
+electric wizard
monolord - empress rising
+algiers, combatwoundedvetran
swarrrm - three imitation messiahs
+C93, rome, cut hands, muslimgauze, amnesia scanner
shackleton - sferic ghosts transmits

r8 me

I forgot you also need to check out haraam - the day of atonement, it's industrial techno/noise with a mid east flair to it, vaguely like muslimgauze

+NMH
o'death - outside

>person posts what they've been listening to lately
>assuming the person is projecting an intention with their music taste for other people rather than just posting what they've been listening too
also if you think Beefheart is worth writing off then you've gone down the completely wrong rabbit hole

hello

favorite Beefheart album?
is the new Dalek any good
good stuff

>is the new Dalek any good
it's growing on me, on the first listen through I was pretty disappointed but by the 3rd or 4th time it's quite enjoyable. I'd suggest you listen to it super loud the first time around, that'd probably help

+Morbid Angel, Sepultura, Forbidden, Death Angel, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Exodus
+++Morbid Saint
-Neutral Meme Hotel
+Repulsion, Suffocation, Mortician, Pungent Stench, Crumbsuckers, Pestilence
+John Coltrane
+Venom, Megadeth, Queen, Jimi Hendrix Experience

how do you get your artwork to show up like it does in the pics here? macfag here

Try tapmusic(dot)net

Bump

very underrated autopsy album right there

favorite cb album is Decals, closely followed by tmr and doc at the radar station

Nice fahey btw

12/13
+mr bungle X2, fahey X2, converge, hendrix, sung tongs, zombies, venom, spirit, bill evans, wyatt
8/8
+all except middle album
3/4
+HANL, the body
~dr yen lo, ramleh
11/11
+divorce lawyers, cocteau twins, colleen, mitski, boc, grouper, raincoats, pop group, coltrane, talulah gosh, stars

I like this chart
This one too

Sorry I don't recognize a lot of the albums in here. Still tryna really 'get into' music. If anyone has good comfy folk recs similar to Robbie Basho, please send them my way. Luv u all

thank u pal :0) im a huge fan of that first angels of light album, and ever since the quietus named richard dawson their AOTY ive been meaning to check that one out

I know my chart's kinda pleb so if you can rec me some not pleb shit that i'll probably like based off what I have here that'd be fantastic

+Busdriver

+Meme Hotel, +Electric Wizard, +++Sabbath, +Floyd, +MBV, +Sleep, ++Metallica, +Megadeth, +Slayer, +++Burzum

I love Mastodon's earlier work but Emperor of Sand didn't really jive with me

+Bengalfuel

+++Kendrick, +Aeroplane over the meme, +Radiohead, +++Tame Impala, and +Sex Bob-Omb just because I loved that shit in high school

+Mr. Bungle, +Queen, +++Tyler, ++Anco, +Megadeth

+Iron Butterfly, +Foreigner, +Phil Collins, +++Iron Maiden, ++Snoop Dogg

++Father John Misty

I'd definitely recommend checking out Peasant. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would, and now I'm more excited to delve into the rest of his discography. And yeah, New Mother is super underrated. I see people talk about How I Loved You more often, but I like that one way more

lol

his album before peasant is phenomenal. give that a go.

was that Lil Peep thing actually good
I have to give Peasant a listen already damn
Lil Ugly Mane - Uneven Compromise
youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0
(its one track only my dude)

i hated it at first, now i like it kinda. it has a couple clunkers in the middle, but the start and end are good.

this is my last month bc I have only listened to 2 albums in the last week, its been a while since I posted in one of these threads but
heck oath butthole surfers, minutemen, zappa and beef fart
kinda scaruffi core, but songs about leaving is pretty comfy
+bungle, joes garage, o'rourke

>kinda scaruffi core
hell i'll take it

Tapmusic is down, by the way. Host is upgrading the server(s) that it's hosted on, so it's luckily some planned downtime.

+prurient
haraam - let the swords tear me to pieces
stoned jesus - seven thunders roar
bardo pond - amanita