youtube.com/watch?v=stVNdLmKGYw
youtube.com/watch?v=uuCExYQHtK0
youtube.com/watch?v=8DBfao5kb00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

exactly what the fuck am i looking at here
did alex jones grow a soul patch

>old boots,new dirt
What did he mean by this?

I keep seeing this guy posted here. can someone describe his style?

this does it better than i ever could
youtube.com/watch?v=stVNdLmKGYw

"I approach making music by imagining a real gunfight"
What did he mean by this?

It's ultra progressive country. He's been on the cutting edge for years and a lot of people write him off as a "meme" because he wears a cowboy hat and technically makes "country" music. But it really is like nothing else, the album in the OP is the absolute best place to start as well in case you wanted to check him out

lofi/chill hiphop

I guess I should take a pass

he watches a lot of anime

art pop

Unironically.

it's post-country

This album grows hair on your chest and balls

Its too harsh for soyboy ears and they get triggered by Varg and his right wing politics

nu-males love that album

shooting spree core

No they don't. Its too dark and spooky for them.

Jason Aldaen is the Sam Hyde of music.

how fucking new are you? that album's practically Sup Forums-core. it's one of george clarke of deafheaven's favorite albums. nu-males just say "well varg's politics are problematic to say the least but he made good music"

Mate that’s one of the most hipster nu male soiboi metal albums ever. What r u doing?

That would be Dave Mustaine

This album inspired me to confess my love for my cousin. We're getting married in April..

great album

>two Sup Forumstards arguing over which strawman is the real one

wow amazing album

Literally looks like a 56%er.

t. nu-male

>"I approach making music by imagining a real gunfight"
Did he say this before or after the Vegas massacre?

good luck on your nuptials

youtube.com/watch?v=uuCExYQHtK0

Fuck off. Jason isn't fat, swollen, or bald enough to be Alex.

same, and I am gonna get married with my sister back in our home in Alabama next May

why would someone shave their cheeks and leave stublle on their neck?

Because he is not some soyboy obsessed with how his beard looks.

when the Sup Forums markov chain bots start fighting

lmao that's like the most popular metal album on the internet. It's not "too dark and spooky" for anyone

N E W
E
W

Im not memeing ive met a turbo soyboy once who was raving about this album but who also was butthurt about Varg's politics, they still like it though

bump

I get irrationally angry when I see this cover because he looks exactly like my father
Is it autism?

Just listened and holy. shit. Changed me.

during

A week Before!

more than just a coincidence

Soyboys love black metal, they just get their panties in a twist because of his politics.

Pic related is the kind of album though that soyboys wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

real music

See, i don't find (modern) black metal all that heavy...it kind of goes for more wispy, sad & desolate...

is this a metal thread now?

>2018
>being shorter than a woman

God this guy's stand up is terrible. It isn't the material. It's the timing and delivery. He didn't put in enough work before his fame.

The Mentors and also One Life Crew

Why do the mods enable this shit? I got banned for 'responding to a roulette post' yet this thread has been up for 10 hours. The mods could at least be less obvious about their blatant Sup Forums affiliations.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DBfao5kb00
I win. Give it 30 seconds.