Be honest: what's the most emotional a sport has ever made you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WozHXbsAn9M
youtube.com/watch?v=nx7oVDpJKh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

after dortmund lost the ucl final. i wouldnt say emotional actually but definitely the most sports has ever effected me. it was more like a hollow/empty feeling of pointlessness i had for a few days.

never been that affected by a team i like doing well

WC14 obv

Is that pic taken in india?

Germany vs. Italy WC 2006

WC14 obv

the italians in my town gave out freee ice cream the day after.I was 12 that year and was very conflicted wether that was worth it or not

For me it was when the lakers selected lonzo ball.

Super Bowl 49. The deflate gate nonsense, beating the xecucks, Brady's 4th, and all in the dramatic fashion.

Super Bowl 51 wasn't quiet as surreal, i know that sounds counter intuitive

I was 16 and can't really remember what happened after the game. I was just drunk and numb.

Female beach volleyball.

When Arsenal won the FA Cup in 2014 to end the 9 year trophy drought.

When I was a kid back in 2010 and Canada beat the USA in overtime for the ice hockey gold medal in the olympics. It was the last time I truly had fun watching hockey. I almost cried and had a poster of the team on my wall.

Words can not describe how sorry I am for you

>7-0
>Maxi Rodriguez Goal
>Kicked out fo the World Cup by US (Korea-Japan)
>Getting into the last WC thanks to US
>No era Penal
I can go all day

youtube.com/watch?v=WozHXbsAn9M

there's a lot.

the most recent one was when stevie left. he was the first non-mexican footballer i really liked along with zidane, and liverpool is the first club i started watching religiously that wasn't america.

america vs pachuca in 07 when i was 9 had me legit crying cause i really didn't want cuah to leave.

mexico vs argentina in '06 is a sadder memory cause i remember going to the park straight after and just practicing with my ball for hours. as opposed to in 2010 when >we got refballed hard, and by the time the game was over i had to go to a baseball game so i didn't have a lot of time to be sad about it. aguirre is a fucking fag shitter though.

Lakers winning the 2010 finals

Watching the game that day was me, my dad, my dad's cousin, my uncle and my dad's friend.

Anyone who watched that game knew how ugly and drawn out it was. It was driving me insane.

And when the Lakers won, we were so proud and happy, playing "I Love LA" in the background

That'd be the last time I'd see my uncle alive. :(

I cried when Slovakia won World hockey championship in 2002

Game 6 as a Texas Rangers fan. Threw my beer at the TV.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nx7oVDpJKh8
>IT'S TWO!

Why did it have to happen like that, la's?

I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we're five points clear, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Robbie, I've seen Muzzy, and I've seen Lennon, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Robbie. With all due respect Robbie, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Kante, Drinky, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the league table. We're now five.. hang on a minute.. we're now five clear, five points clear.

I went to Athletico Madrid, I went to Red Star. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the fox, wear the blue.. wear the fox, wear the blue, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like Robbie, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the league Robbie. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the league, please..

also, when the cubs won it was one of the most surreal moments i've ever had. felt literally like a dream, i couldn't believe it was happening, and when kris almost screwed up the last play my heart skipped a dozen beats. that night genuinely felt like it could last forever.

Negative: Game 7, 1994 NBA Finals.
Positive: Chile winning Copa Memerica 2015.