Hey user, becca wants to listen to your music

>hey user, becca wants to listen to your music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dskmt69ujcA
tonguesofire.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=94jABJjpDrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>”Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. It’s fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? Knowledge. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new books that I bought. It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, ‘the more you learn, the more you earn.’”
How was that?

this never happens

youtube.com/watch?v=dskmt69ujcA

I played piano in the dorm common room for an hour or so every day and girls on at least 3 occasions walked in and told me I sounded good.

>implying i didn't put it on as i showed up

Why didn't you give them the D sharp

tell that filthy whore not to disturb me when im spinning the donkey kong country 2 OST

The one in the middle.

Because they B flat

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wtf

thats beca

fuck

oh shit

DAMN

Tell Becca that I would go to the moon and back for her.

Tell Becca to go fuck herself to this music
tonguesofire.bandcamp.com/

soyboy

I met that guy at the restaurant I work at

But you ALSO tell Becca that I can lay the hardest pipe ever laid.

#band.geek.crew

was he legit?

This happened at a small party, except that the girl who talked was the one who wanted to listen to my music.
Suffice it to say we ended up in my room doing weed while listening to some biosphere, in particular this one, youtube.com/watch?v=94jABJjpDrc looping
That was a fun night. That sound installation helped too.
10/10

He came in after this year’s NBA Finals game. Had a surprisingly dorky-ass entourage who genuinely think they’re hanging with an A-list celebrity. All they did was talk about basketball stats, he spent half the meal looking down at his phone and posting on Twitter. He is also very very short in person and looks younger than in that vid.

the fuck?

DAMN.

tone it down with the edge there, bud

I always assumed the first girl was Becca

First girl's got some fat tits.

I reckon the blonde in the middle would give good head.

That's my wife you're talking about

>"doing weed"
ffs

>not gooping weed