W/ Westworld Thread General

Post Episode Edition
In Will's Timeline

That doesn't look like anything to me.

Are Timeline fags BTFO yet?

>god is merciful and maeve only took up a quarter of the episode

Bane?

So the Maeve shit is all happening in the past?

JUST

Wait I'm confused who is Arnold again?

Logan

LOOK WHOS GETTING OUT

SHRINKRAY NEXT EP GET FUCKIN HYPE

she's shit. all her dialogue and actions are pure edge. woah they're fucking and burning hella epic. i've been to hell kid and i know the way *tips cuntflaps*

what else is there to comfirm?

Reminder that everything except Shrinkrays is confirm

Don't get baited by singletimeliners

Shrinkfaggots btfo'd :)

funny how the less screentime maeve has, the better the episode is

>all timelines confirmed beyond any doubt
>bernarnold confirmed
>will = mib confirmed
>william is /our guy/ confirmed
>more snek screentime

Jesus Christ, this fucking episode.

her head is going to fucking explode

But if Bernard was Arnold then who was the other guy in the photo???

Dropped

Doesnt look like anything to me

No, her interaction with Bernard was the catalyst for him remembering he's a host

she is the corporate bitch, who is trying to save the hosts by stealing their code

screen cap this

So Bernard is Modeled after Arnold?

Nobody that worked in the park would recognize a literal clone of a dad guy with a different name?

Am I just retarded?

>show spoils itself
woah. next level kino

Someone give him the hair

The MIB. It looked just like him.

someone, somewhere thinks that every maeve line is "witty"

also
>will=mib confirmed, multi timeline confirmed
so I guess now the show has even MORE plotholes, great

>But if Bernard was Arnold then who was the other guy in the photo?

MIB

Wyatt = Dolores

prove me wrong, pro tip u cant

I actually want Maeve to leave the park so we can see her get BTFO

>"THE POLICE OFFICER LET THE POOR LADY GO WITH HER STOLEN JEWELS"

>wtf you talking about
>pop a cap in this nigger boys

Yes.

All plotlines are 10/10
Maeve plotline is a 0/10

nevermind it was the party where maeve was walking around looking at all the shit god damnit why does fucking maeve have to ruin everything with her ugly ass body and her horrid fucking face and her shitty faked accent and her overuse of the word fuck I fucking hate her and everything she does in this show just ruins the entire fucking thing like god damn i fucking hate you fucking bitch stop fucking ruining my show i bet jj abrams fucking shoehorned her in to be black like the jewish rat he fucking is motherfucker i hate that piece of shit ruined star wars too mother fucking jew piece of trash probably made that joke about the nigger dick too i fucking hate this show god fucking damnit fuck maeve fucking get off of my show it would have been perfect if not for you jj abrams and nolan that stupid fucking nolan bitch probably is shoehorning in as many 'crazy' twists as he can right now like the timeline bullshit like the man in black is william bullshit like the motherfucking everyone is a host bullshit fuck off you motherfuckers just give me a god damn show about robots and humans in a theme park where people live out their wildest fantasies in the wildest part of history in the wildest west of all not this stupid fucking administration bullshit and this fucking nigger maeve 'i am the smartest robot' bullshit fuck off it would be literally impossible overall its complete bullshit unless the two doctors are also robots which is just another motherfucking bullshit asset to the show who the fuck would be like 'wow amazing' when hearing that bullshit fuck off you motherfuckers go back to scenes about teddy and the maze and the man in black and dolores and the good stuff like the pilot episode you motherfuckers god damnit fuck it all damn it all television is doomed

They all died remember

the guy who invented the shrinking device

cant wait till she goes Allahu ackbar

I really don't mind Maeve and I hope she does get out so they can explore what the world outside is like

she goes on to pursue a career in acting, forgetting entirely about her past

>dolores will never drag you around in an angry huff by the neck of your jacket

Is Arnold really dead or is he playing 72 dimensional chess with Ford and this is all just some kind of game?

he died before the park opened, when it was just him and ford and that small little "town" where they tested the robots. so no, no one currently there would have known arnold.

Ford's DLC better be good

MAEVE IS COMING

WOKE AS FUCK

WHITE BOY HUMANS BTFO

IT'S TIME FOR THE MAEVETRAIN YAAAAAS

the previews showed her going to where bernard shot himself with clementine still there

link to episode 10 preview trailer?

WHAT PURPOSE DOES TEDDY SERVE IN THIS WHOLE NARRATIVE THEN

JUST SOME KEK?

she joins the board, tried to force ford out and steal the code.

the board is trying to save the hosts from evil ford

EVERYONE died?

How could not one single employee not recognize Bernard as Arnold?

>MiB and Dolores OTP team up
>Maeve's full scale invasion
>More based Ford
>we just had the reveal that Dolores murdered Arnold's ass

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING READY FOR THE FINALE
NO BREAKS ON THS TRAIN, COME ON
GET HYPE

post yfw

>Maeve gets on the train

>it ejects her at Medieval World

Can someone link or upload the teaserĀ”?

>pop a cap in this nigger boys
first the "pay the toll" line and now this?? I get it, the show wants to be edgy, but I think this is over the line

Identity of Wyatt

Whether or not Maeve is part of Ford's narrative and he is completely in control

Identity of MIB (its all but confirmed to be William but Loganfags still persist)

>Ford knew Arnold well enough that he could sculpt an accurate penis and butt on Bernard

I'm glad Clem 1.0 is still on the show :3

Ford said the board erased Arnold, no one heard of him. If not even Logan knows him, chances are he was killed by Dolores before the park was even bought in the first place

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

She's pissed now that she remembers all those rapes from him

>yfw you realize everything only happened in maeve's mind

>they can explore what the world outside is like
fuck no, so they can have "outside world" scenes and fucking westworld scenes split up every episode

not every show needs to jump between 60 different locales and stories every ep

This would actually be a good 8/10 show if the Maeve storyline was actually written a little better. Whoever approved that shit needs to be shot.

>that butchered confederate camp

RIP AND TEAR

YFW DURING MAEVE'S ROBOT UPRISING WHERE SHE TURNS ON ALL THE ROBOTS, SHE TURNS ON THE BASED GUNSLINGER AND HE COMES BACK AND SHOOTS HER DEAD BEFORE DEACTIVATING HIMSELF

Where's that faggot who thought I was trolling and thought this wasn't Teddy?

doesn't look like William at all...

>Ford knew Arnold well enough that he could sculpt an accurate penis and butt on Bernard

hmmmmmmmmmmm

>Tfw I'd actually find it pretty cool to see Ford stop Maeve's master plan by backdooring her
>Have to put up with Sup Forums wooping over it like a bunch of fucking howler monkeys
I almost want her to win for this reason alone

the only human in the whole park is Ford

and even he might be a host.

I'm starting to think Bernarnold is the mastermind behind the entire plot.

loved her in rocknrolla

I must have missed something.

In that scene in the little town where they were teaching the hosts to dance weren't there other employees walking around though? Or is that also after Arnold was already dead?

would be 10/10 series if that happened

>She gets on the train
>"Draw."

Ford's dad as a host, it was a present Arnold made for Ford

/OUR GUY/

pic related: it's william

MY DICK IS SO HARD WITH HYPE, IT BROKE THE SKIN

>Identity of Wyatt
Wyatt = Teddy
see

shrinkfags

blown

the

f u c k
u
c
k

out

How can anyone still say that Maeve's actor is good?

Post your face when Maeve gets BTFO next epsiode.

Surely Ford knows what's going on with her and it's just letting her think she has "free will".

Pretty sure one sample of DNA could tell him everything given their magic tech.

Wait so is 'the board' all the hosts that got out of the maze and are now pulling the strings of human society?

Okay, be honest.
Who here legit gasped when Bernard told Clementine to press the trigger, in fear that based Ford would die?

Could someone make a webm of Logan grabbing at his crotch as he wakes up?

>Post your face when Maeve gets BTFO next epsiode.

do you realize how long of a time 30 years is?

NICE

>next season is the Gunslinger chasing Maeve through the space station

And I JUST got in an argument with some guy here who didn't believe that MiB=William

BRAVO NOLAN

The new narrative is what we have been watching unfold; the hosts attaining sentience, including Maeve's. Ford is switching genres to sci-fi.

me

people on reddit want her to get an emmy nomination..
ford is too based

Enjoy this episode guys. The next week one will be horrible.

>Maeve wins
>Ford dies
>Cliffhanger for 2018

Logan's sis looks pretty cute tho. Wonder why it was a loveless marriage

the board is maeve, trying to save the hosts from ford.

when the other black corporate person visits the park the first person she fucks is hector'

maeve gets out

Thandie is great, you nerd.

The character is just written so fucking cringingly. She's doing the best with what's in front of her. A whore madame-turned-genius-turned-God would always come off terrible.