JUST

JUST

Fuck off shill.

We get it. You guys want to slander the Knicks.

t. phil jackson

t. painfully obvious smear campaign

t. james dolan

t. Schlomo Shillstein

Knicks fan here. Jackson is an awful executive, but he's done great scouting euros so far. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

This. It's ridiculous. How long until Phil gets accused of rape? They already tried to set him up with that phony posse 'controversy', and the Oakley incident reeked of a set up.

They're gonna Donald Sterling one of the two.

baka

People think PJ is an awful executive because that's the message the media is selling. Other than gambling and losing on the Noah contract, what exactly has he done wrong?

Nothing. That's what. The media acts like there is some magic wand you can pull out and wave. It's ridiculous.

What a crooked fucking league.

>Noah contract is the worst in the league, seriously restricting them financially
>Signing Carmelo to a five-year deal then trashing him
>Trashing your star player who you re-signed, ensuring no other stars will come because they risk their GM publicly trashing them when he gets tired of them

he singed melo with a no trade clause

>Publicly considering trading your up and coming star because he skipped the exit interview, further discouraging players from coming to the team

Fuck Carmelo. 'Best player'. Kek. He fucking sucks. Phil had to give him the 'no trade' because the alternative was letting an asset walk out of the door and receiving nothing back. Carmelo repaid this im 'pragmatism' by being a moody manipulative deadbeat loser. And now he's all that with dead legs. So fuck Carmelo. He needs to go. If Phil can turn him into anything at all it will be gravy.

Phil has done nothing wrong.

>believing what the '''press''' reports

He literally said it yesterday on camera

Then he shouldn't have signed him at all. Worst case, he should've tried to trade him later with no drama. Trashing him publicly ensures no star players will sign with the team as long as Jackson is involved

You think the rest of the league doesn't know who Melo actually is?

Would make it more attractive to me.

>new york city
>not jewish

Yep. Carmelo isn't just a declining star, he's a fucking cancer that will infect your entire organization. He's LeBron without the winning.

The league is full of nigs who are all best friends, no chance another star signs. And Melo has actually been less vocal and problematic since he signed the new contract, so Jackson has been totally out of line by trashing him

Jackson is the one who signed him to the contract, and he's been far less niggish since the new contract. Jackson is the problem

Please. Melo is a loser with some (ageing) megalomaniac friends. The sun is setting on that era.

I don't care if they cut him. Melo has got to go.

Sure he is shills.

You guys fool no one.

Go get Dolan drunk and send some whore in to set him up or whatever.

Just spare us the obvious bullshit.

Maybe he does have to go, but all the star players are buddies aside from a few falling outs and autist Leonard. Either way,the public trashing makes Jackson's Knicks toxic

>signed Carmelo to a long term deal then destroyed his trade potential
>fucked their cap space for the rich free agent class of 2018
>shopped their best player out of pure ego causing a media shitstorm
Oh and
>inb4 HURR DONT TRUSS DA LAMESTREAM MEDIAAA XDDD

Trashing Jackson is defending Dolan? Dolan is a shit owner, but Jackson is the more pressing problem

Fuck off Dolan/Jackson shill, we see right through you

Please.

Knicks string together a few months of winning; the garden gets humming again; it'll work itself out.

But that's not what any of this is really about.

What it's really about is the crooked ass league wanting their guys in power in a marquee politically important market, so I'm sure it will be 24/7 slander over absolutely nothing.

They're really not all that slick.

Oakley's situation had nothing to do with PJ. That was all Dolan.

You guys suck at this.

You think it's hard to see what the crooked ass NBA press is up to?

They were tripping over their own feet to bad mouth him tonight over literally nothing.

That was a fucking set up. Donald Sterling style.

How much is the organization paying you? Let Phil know the damage control is pathetic.
>90-171 in his tenure
>n-n-nothing wrong

Yeah it's the Knicks in charge of the media. It's the Knicks with shills.

Ridiculous. I'm 9/10 of the way to dropping this corrupt league anyway.

>Knicks string together a few months of winning
wew lad

>over literally nothing
they were a 50 win playoff team before he got there. They fucking suck now and the future for years ahead looks even worse than the present. That has been his reign as president of operations how can you possibly justify that

Hi Phil

But the money the Knicks pay keeps you around
>90
>and
>171
>81 games under .500
>literally has lost an entire season worth of games more than he's won
>N-N-N-N-N-N-O-OTHING W-W-W-RONG

>they were a 50 win playoff team before he got there.
I hope you're not implying that they had some well built team that Phil destroyed.

>Ridiculous. I'm 9/10 of the way to dropping this corrupt league anyway.
Do it. The league is going to get worse not better.

They're literally rebuilding. It's not an overnight process.

and what the fuck is your obvious shill ass prattling on about anyway? Even if what you say is accurate (and it's a really a misrepresentation of the situation) doesn't Jackson have the freedom to do his job, and Dolan have the freedom to run his franchise, how they want to without a ridiculous crooked league and it's pet crooked media colluding against him???

They were booing him tonight for jack fucking shit. No one even offered a better alternative.

The league has allowed itself to become the WWE. And it's not even Sports Entertainment, it's Sports Politics and Sports Propaganda.

If anything fucking MELO broke apart the most exciting successful team they had in the last 10 years, and drove MD and JL out of town.

>What it's really about is the crooked ass league wanting their guys in power in a marquee politically important market
ding ding ding. As ridiculous a human being as James Dolan is.....that's what really is going on.

They want an East Coast Warriors for a lot of reasons. Say what you will about Dolan, but he appears to be his own man.

>Knicks are a shitshow for about a decade
>Sign Carmelo and make playoffs 3 straight years and at least retain some level of respectability
>Old man Phil comes in and it reverts back to a disaster

I'm not saying Carmelo was anything more than a decent player and that he's not pure cancer outside of a basketball court but blaming that franchise's woes on Carmelo is stupid.

fuck off, faggot.

phil drafted our best player since ewing. that's literally all that matters.

looking forward to an utter shit season next year with a 19 year old pg and another high pick.

I fully blame Melo. He's mediocre as fuck and a prima donna who thinks he's elite and needs to be treated that way.

And the Knicks have been a shitshow for 20 years. Going back to Scott Layden. Blaming Phil Jackson for not magically turning around the franchise overnight is ridiculous.

If anything I find it insulting that the press thinks it can just dictate storylines. Like we're all brain dead morons who don't think critically.

It's becoming really really lame.

Porzingis has probably already reached his ceiling. He's not going to be a star and he's already overrated as is. Phil's stuck with 90s ball mentality and it's getting BTFO out by superior minds.

I don't give a flying fuck either way about the Knicks. I'm giving you a neutral, outside opinion

kys, champ.

>a stretch 5 who can shoot the 3 is '90s ball mentality'

>I find it insulting that the press thinks it can just dictate storylines.
And I had no clue there was some negative bias against Jackson until I read this thread because I don't pay attention to any of that shit.

They do it constantly with all the subtlety of Jim Ross.

They're not mutually inclusive. Porzingis isn't a very efficient shooter

I'm fairly confident Dolan is very happy with the direction things are going in. Do you really think people as rich and power as Phil "10m/yr" Jackson and Dolan give a fuck about winning a game? No Only the socioeconomic low fan, pathetically living his life varcariously through a sports team to which he has 0 relation does.

By all means keep funding this, someone needs to pay Phil's salary, and Dolan's billions invested in this company has only appreciated ~20% over this timespan

You don't say? I don't doubt that for a bit that's why I don't pay attention to that shit

Phil is in his 70s and has no use for the money. He cares.

They're doing it itt user.

As little as I think of Phil in his current position, youre insane to think that dude wouldnt work for free. He's a basketball lifer.

BAH GAWD THAT PHIL JACKSON IS A SICK SUNNUVABITCH DAMN HIM

For a guy whose been in the league all of 2 years and is over 7 feet tall? Please. I think they're might be somepotential there. I'm a life long Knicks fan, and I absolutely approve of the job Phil has done. Now he needs to get Melo off the team by any means necessary. I don't care if they waive him.

>Dolan and Phil are bad because like every other GM and Owner in their league they're wealthy

I told you anons. It's a hatchet job. A straight up conspiracy for real.

if he wasn't offered an obscene amount of money he would've touched this team with a 10 foot pole
c'mon man...he is one of, if not the single highest paid executive in the league

So what? You can't take it with you. Phil doesn't need the money.

This is really the best angle you shills have?

>he is one of, if not the single highest paid executive in the league
And? He SHOULD be. It's the toughest situation with the brightest lights.

wtf am I shilling?

>He SHOULD be
> youre insane to think that dude wouldnt work for free

make up your minds

now that Phil has shat all over his legacy is Red Auerbach the GOAT coach again?

There's a lot of things I like to do for free. I'd rather get paid $10 million to do them. How is this refuting the point I made.

Yeah I don't disagree melo should go now, that's pretty apparent. My initial argument in this thread was it seems like a lot of Knicks fans want to pin the #1 cause of their franchise being bad for years on Carmelo, and that simply isn't the case imo

Not all the same person dude.

I was the one who said he 'should' be. And he should. Phil inherited a mess with intense media scrutiny. The Knicks had to overpay. Who else with options would take it?

And it sucks that outside forces are meddling with a rebuild that inherently takes time AGAIN.

Last time it was (allegedly) Dolan meddling with Walsh and getting fleeced by Denver for a guy who turned out to be fool's gold.

Now it's the '''media''' interfering because they want to control the franchise and use it as a political pawn à la Golden State.

Might just take up hockey at this point.

And I'm not saying porzingis isn't or won't be good or they should get rid of him. He's not going to save your franchise either though.

idk what the point you're trying to make is...if it's that Phil isn't at a minimum heavily incentivized by the money then yes, the fact that him and his agent negotiated him to be the highest paid person In the league at this job unequivocally refutes your claim.

Phil knows he's not winning a ring...you think he gives a fuck the difference between 30-50 wins? No, he doesn't. He'd rather take his 12m end of the year than stick around an extra week to get BTFO for free in a playoff series

>Phil's bad because he negotiated as favorable position for himself as he could just like literally every one else in the league

this is the level of ridiculous the smear campaign has taken on

>they want to control the franchise and use it as a political pawn à la Golden State.
literally wtf are you even talking about. They're the best team in the league...they won 73 games in one season obviously there constantly in the media. How the fuck does the media use Golden state as a pawn? Watch something other than ESPN if your going to bring up some Jemele HIll shit that network is garb and theyd use anything they can to throw race/politics into

were on Sup Forums...there's fucking 15 posters in this entire thread...do you actually think there's a smear campaign? That can't actually be serious

>he is one of, if not the single highest paid executive in the league
> #
Kek, apparently you've been in a coma for the last two years. Warriors have been hoisted into politics SEVERAL times already. In fact, really at every opportunity possible.

And they want the Knicks to be good because of them being in Manhattan.

The NBA is colluded and centrally run to some extent.Of course there is a smear campaign. Don't be daft.

They've been up to it for awhile but really jumped the shark sometime around posse-gate.

>Still stuck with Noah
>Still stuck with Rose
>Melo is actually good fuck haters ITT
>Two whitebois run the game from the bench (Kuz and that Cali looking dude)
>All other black guards suck and choke
Shit team desu with no light at the end of the tunnel if they trade Porzingis

>>Melo is actually good fuck haters ITT

no one is actually this delusional.

But nice race baiting shill. You really snuck that in.

Dude is the only consistent scorer on the whole team. Do you watch the games?

>Phil knows he's not winning a ring
I think you underestimate that dudes ego. His ego combined with actually winning 11 but always doing it with elite all time players like Jordan, Shaq, and Kobe probably drives him to prove he can do it in another capacity from scratch.

I think he's out of his league and modern basketball has passed him by, but I don't doubt his passion and he ain't there solely for the paycheck.

We have all of our picks for down the road so that's more light than we're used to.

yeah what a prize.... a 33 year old one dimensional iso ball-stoper with shit knees and an even shittier attitude.

What a prize.

Phil's phone must be ringing off the hook.