Join me Credence, and together, we will make the wizarding world great again!

>join me Credence, and together, we will make the wizarding world great again!
Fucking really WB?

That dialogue sounds frighteningly plausible

>tfw you'll never be able to pull off Colin's haircut or Jake's haircut from The Prisoners

Why don't the wizard hitlers just fuck off to a wizards only fools island where they can magic all day and be free from any interaction with filthy muggles and mudbloods? What more efficient way to keep it all in the family?

Why isolate yourself when you can subjugate those weaker than you?

To chill

>join me Credence, and we will make your face the greatest in Koridai OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE

>it ain't me starts playing

Anyone else feel really uncomfortable when they were on screen together?

I really didn't like the movie overall, but in terms of performance I thought their scenes were fantastic, really felt it.

Why?

What happened to the real version of Colin Farrell's character? Did he died?

Most likely, that's what happened to all the other people who had been replaced in Harry Potter.

No one seemed to care :^(

It's possible he never existed at all and Grindelwald just invented him, but that would take years considering the rank he was at.

Was anyone else weirded out by Redmayne constantly looking at the ground when talking to other characters?

I've kind of given up on Harry Potter after the 7th movie came out. never watched 7.2

why didn't Graves pound his boipucci?

>Was anyone else weirded out by Redmayne constantly looking at the ground when talking to other characters?
I understand it's difficult seeing your autism represented on screen

Everything he did was perfect textbook autism.

The real moody was still alive so Im praying the real graves is alive so colin comes back.

Why is Grindelwald a "bad guy"? He was right. Wizards are stronger than humans. Why should we live in hiding from them?

>we

He's right in that the MCUSA laws are fucking stupid, compared to the already stupid Ministry laws.

This, based Colin Farrel

>Join me Credence, we shall clear the water and revive the wizarding world!

>we
Get out Harry

>mfw credence is resurrected in the second film through a rite involving unblemished H2O

What was Newt the Commander of again?

>yfw the Harry Potter universe is all an elaborate conspiracy to fictionalise the real wizarding world right under our noses
Wake up, sheeple!

I'm going to stop drinking tap water and going out in the rain

No no, he didn't have a name, he was just referred to by his title "Newt's Commander." The real question is, who Newt? (Or 'what'? Or 'where'?!)

I thought he was a commander of Ska

>Two wizard cutie's will never make you hot coco

Imagine being a fucking war hero and your stupid autistic brother ruins your family name by trafficking extremely dangerous monsters to a country that outlaws them and then sets them loose in a highly populated city

They were actually just mumbling and mispronounced his name.

It's actually Cat 'mancer

I want to fuck that cat.

I'm pretty sure he was just asking if they wanted to see his new charmander

Is that actually in it? I genuinely see that as being a real thing.

>tfw Colin Farrell will never cradle your head in his arms and promise you the world for nefarious purposes
Why live

>Its a Grindlewald waxes politics of the wizarding world before detroying 20 wizards at once scene

So how come Credence didn't fess up to being the obscurus right away if he was so keen on Graves' offer?
And how was he an obscurus to begin with if he wanted to be a wizard?