What are some movies that are actually honest and redpilled on the nature of women?

What are some movies that are actually honest and redpilled on the nature of women?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gz96ncVAcPp-OrRwi0-x5g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Antichrist
Nymphomaniac
Lolita
Eyes Wide Shut
Gone Girl

The Shape of Things (2003) with Rachel Weisz and Paul Rudd.

In the Company of Men (1997)

You won't regret a thing

Her
Gone girl
Forrest Gump
500 days of summer

I don't know what this means.

Oh, and Possession.

>honest and redpilled on the nature of women?

What do you mean? Are you referring to the fact that you're an ugly loser with a shit personality who blames his being alone on women and claims that all of them are psycho sluts so you tell yourself you're better off without them in some stupid ass way to justify being a literal permavirgin?

Then get the fuck off my board.

Fried Green Tomatoes

none better

>Do you have condoms?
>Condoms?
>Yeah, you think I'm gonna give you your money back?

Also the fact this guy killed the gangsters that raped his girlfriend but was still cucked by her abusive husband

No.

>Now here is true evil: Cold, unblinking, reptilian. The character Chad in "In the Company of Men'' makes the terrorists of the summer thrillers look like boys throwing mud-pies.

- Roger Ebert

>Chad

Superbad.

The Virgin Suicides.

Spotted the roastie.

Found butthurt roastie

Eyes Wide Shut
The Seventh Seal

>there will never be a virgin killer who kills male virgins

Toastie Roastie detected.

All liberal indoctrination

Try again.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

t. Candy

BEGONE ROASTIES

Women were a mistake.

Gone With the Wind

Lmao dumb roastie

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gz96ncVAcPp-OrRwi0-x5g/

holy fuck the autism

Men don't have hymens tho, it would be a lot more difficult for the killer to determine which men were really male virgins

post pics of your tiny willies pls

Based Strong Womyn BTFO of pathetic dicklets ITT.

Bridget Jones's Diary

Redbelt

big red pill to swallow here fellas

Here have some water

OP here. I bust my ass on a daily basis, I'm tall, and hit the gym after work every day. Women are just garbage in all departments but physical looks.

Also,

>men have to work extremely hard just to get the slightest chance of having some 6/10 be interested in you
>said 6/10 will still get bored of you
>said 6/10 woman doesn't have to put in a single iota of work in life to attract a partner, even if she has a shit personality.