OFFICIAL BITCH ABOUT JIMMY BUCKETS GETTING TRADED THREAD

JIMMY BUTLER TRADED TO MINNESOTA

FUCK GARPAX

burn it all down

Didn't he say he wanted to stay in chicago? Why the fuck would you trade him.

dubs and bulls won't make the playoffs for 10 years

you got markkanen nigger

They were stuck in no man's land. Whether it works or not they had to bun it down and rebuild.

will idiots finally stop buying tickets to this outhousefire of a team?

>In Bulls talks with Celtics regarding Butler, Celtics refused to offer No. 3 and next year's Nets pick, per source.
(lol Bulce asking for far too much

T-Wolves are going to go all the way this year, I can just feel it. I can't wait for based KAT, Wiggins and Jimmy Buckets to BTFO of Curry and his numale squad.

it's probably best for all parties

t-wolves could contend in a couple years if GS breaks up

bulls aren't going anywhere

minnesota is nice for about 3 weeks in the summer

everyone wins

LOL

Have fun celshits. Have fun picking the bust of the draft too

Organization is retarded. People in Chicago would be happy just having players like (healthy) Rose, Jimmy, and Taj Gibson on the roster even if it meant the team would win 30 games. No idea why anyone would get rid of people who are bringing in the fans so hard.

Because Garpax do the opposite of what everyone wants

>It's time to tear this house down
>"Fuck that. We just signed Wade and Rondo
>Ok, at least keep Butler so we can keep him as a franchise player
>"Like hell. Trade the man for injured players with some potential"

>Hey Bulls, we kept this seat warm for you. Enjoy.

Do you want the team to actually be relevant any time soon? Or do you want them to bring in the fans?

Because they want to win. They may be going about it the wrong way, but fuck that noise about remaining a mediocre team forever. If you want that then fuck off and go support memphis

These moves aren't making them relevant, though.

This trade failed to make the bulce better in any way.

this trade did not help them, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

Guess I'm a Minnesota fan now. Fuck Gar Forman and John Paxson both fatneck dipshit braindead loser morons

It's finally starting the rebuild and bringing in good young talent. It's probably the best they can do under these circumstances once they saw Ainge was trying to jew them. Would you rather they go through another wasted year like this year?

Welcome to hell

We hope you enjoy your stay

Butler is under contract thru 2019 - no reason to get desperate and trade him for garbage

I'm used to thibs coaching bruh 44 minutes a slave baby!

Why did they bring in Rondo and Wade and then go into rebuild mode the very next year? Wade isn't even here for cheap.

I'd rather have another wasted year that ends with Gar and Pax fired

no plan

terrible front office

they had 30 million in cap room last year to rebuild. instead they brought in dead "stars". what makes you think after 15 years THIS is the moment that they show competence and build a good team?

His value would decline with every year they wasted. This deal isn't even worse than the one they turned down last year depending on how you feel about Lavine vs Wiggins.

They mistakenly thought they could possibly compete with them and were wrong. It happens all the time. Cutting your losses is smarter than just throwing more money and time down the sinkhole

in what universe is jimmy butler a loss?

I'm sorry but "cutting your losses" doesn't mean trading an all star with more potential to improve for a bum rookie and a guy with no knees

Wow it's actually starting to hit me.

When I first saw him he was a bench warmer. Would only get minutes during the most garbage of times.

And now he's all nba. And now he's gone.

Derrick rose, Taj Gibson, and Jimmy butler. All 3 of them were adamant about staying in Chicago. All were traded for trash.

I didn't get to watch Jordan fuck the NBA during the 90s: I only got into sports recently. Derrick rose was my first chicago star. And this dog shit front office fucked not just rose, but everyone in the city of Chicago.

Someone come to Lincoln Park and kill me please.

When you are stuck in NBA hell by being a fringe playoff team with no chance to improve, no cap room, and no good draft picks

You are severely underestimating what they got back. Lavine is good and shows massive improvements every year and most players usually bounce back from 1 acl tear. Dunn is srill super talented and at the very least is a good defender. The Finn guy is a mystery but at least brings shooting. They did not do badly

I havent watched the bulls in years and from what it looks like for good reasons

Just how bad did they get traderaped?

FAVORITE PLAYER BUTLER AND I GOT A BUTLER
AND I GOT A 40 MY 40'LL FUCK YA

come to skokie first and hit me upside the head with a menorah first bro

>fringe playoff team with no chance to improve

It was the first year with Wade and Rondo, Valentine and Canaan both showed improvement despite low minutes, and they even won a couple games against the #1 seed in the first round. Could've conceivably won the series if Rondo wasn't hurt. Wishful thinking, sure, but to say no chance to improve is just wrong.

At first I was upset and thought the Bulls made a mistake. But then I thought about it and realized life is just a limited struggle for love and survival where we do the small bit we can to find meaning and purpose on this earth and then I realized it wasn't as bad a move as I originally thought.

>living in Lincoln Park
>enjoy your petty street crime and annoying college kids

This "you rebuild by getting rid of your best player!" meme that causal fans invented needs to die. Literally no championship team in the last 20 years did that because it's not how you build.

Did the Spurs give up David Robinson because he had no chance of beating Hakeem's Rockets, much less the Bulls?
Did they give up in 2010+ because 35 year old Duncan was too old to be the best player on a championship team?
Did the Celtics give up Paul Pierce before 2008 because he consistently lead them nowhere?
Did the Heat give up DWade once Shaq left even though were a literal lottery team some years?
Did the Mavs give up Dirk because a 7 ft shooter with shaky D was never going to beat the Spurs or Lakers?
Did the Warriors give up Curry when he was average 18-20 ppg and had glass ankles because there's no way he could be the #1 on a championship team?

You could've been bad WITH Butler and still kept a star you might someday contend with as your #1 or 2 guy like those teams above.

But now they can build around Kris Dunn kek

Warriors, Lakers, Pistons and that's just in the last 15 years

When did the Lakers get rid of their best player?

Shaq was still better than Kobe at that time

Lakers did not give up Kobe, in those garbage years after Shaq left and he was missing the playoffs at times with Smush Parker.

The Warriors did not give up their best player unless you're referring to Monta Ellis or Baron Davis, which is irrelevant because they became a contender by not giving up on Steph.

Which "best player" did Detroit give up?

Trading Monta Ellis was what really jumpstarted the current Warriors and he was easily there best player at the time

The Pistons traded Stackhouse for Rip Hamilton in the early 00s which facilitated them building their championship team.

You can argue about Shaq and Kobe but you get the point. Trading your best player has worked in the past.

but they didn't win in 09 and 10 BECAUSE they gave up Shaq in the sense that they got some superstar lottery pick that ended up carrying them. They won because they didn't also give up Kobe and eventually they got a future HoFer in Pau and a deep bench to join him.

Rip Hamilton is not a superstar. The 04 Pistons are one of the weirdest anomalies in sports because they had a bunch of decent players between drafts and signings that meshed perfectly even though none of them was truly anything close to a superstar. Chauncey was the only one that was ever close to being a great overall player. And obviously it wasn't sustainable at all for them.

all in on felicio ya'll

>inb4 he's gone too

They had to trade Stackhouse to REBUILD the team. They had to give up Shaq to REBUILD around Kobe. It's the same principle behind the Butler trade except they might not necessarily have a Kobe depending on how you feel about Dunn/Lavine/The Finn

This was the same trade offer that the T-wolves made Jimmy butler last year.

>They had to trade Stackhouse to REBUILD the team. They had to give up Shaq to REBUILD around Kobe

and the bulls trade butler to REBUILD around Robin Lopez?

>they might not necessarily have a Kobe

That's a fucking understatement.

Chauncey was definitely a superstar, but he played a more traditional PG so it wasn't very explosive.

It was Wiggins instead of Lavine last year, but honestly Lavine looked better than Wiggins before the injury

>put up career highs this year
>they don't even ask for more

jesus fucking christ Garpax

not the guy you're replying to but Monta Ellis was never more than a high utility role player that got starter minutes. He was not a real star player that you could even possibly be a championship around as your #1 or #2 like any of the other examples. So no, that doesn't count.

Curry was always better than Monta Ellis.

fuck off we're full

He was a borderline allstar and some teams did think he could be the guy even if history shows us they were wrong and he wasn't/couldn't

No, it's not the same concept at all because the Bulls don't have a spare Kobe or any other superstar lying around. That would be a completely different argument. They won the championships in 09 and 10 with Kobe as their best player because they never gave him up when he WAS their best player.

You're making the argument when they had two bona fide superstars. The Bulls don't, they have 1 so the comparable situation was giving up on Kobe when he was the only one there (which they actually considered, and he even demanded a trade if your remember). They kept him, didn't give him up for draft picks or hope for someone else to replace him which is the situation people are talking about with Butler.

*drives up I-94*

can't stop me bitch

Is Zach Lavine a good trade? I thought he was just a dunking meme

he can't even dunk now

if he was healthy, and they didn't give up their #16 pick then sure. but neither of those are the case so no, it's a terrible trade.

Finally got rid of Derrick Rose just to trade your star for another athletic dependent player coming off an ACL injury. JUST.

The worst part of this is that GarPax bought themselves more time with this highway robbery.

I wanted to trade Jimmy but not for this garbage. We have a new Derrick Rose and a meme euro player who will be a bust

Would have rather had the #3 pick straight up

He turned himself into a good shooter too. He looked pretty good before the injury. Bad defender though, but his work ethic is insane. His improvement compared to Wiggins is staggering. It all depends on how he bounces back from the injury

>The worst part of this is that GarPax bought themselves more time with this highway robbery.

just like da burrs. it's suffering being a fan of these teams.

I'm American and this is a good pic. What does it say in Finnish?

>Finnish Goaltending
>Finnish Centers

NOT EVEN ONCE

it's pretty self explanatory given the context

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TIMBERWOLVES DYNASTY BROS, KAT IS GONNA EXPOSE EVERY """SUPERSTAR""" IN THE LEAGUE

you could have just googled it cunt
varausnumero = draft number
takki = coat

fuck you too bitch

BECAUSE HES MYYYY BUTLER

>IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE TIMBERWOLVES DYNASTY

keep waiting lel

>Front office fucked Rose
>Not his glass knees ruining his life

Come on user.

This serves as a reminder that lifelongs are cucks that allow their teams to be mediocre and still succeed financially. Fair weather fans make teams great. Don't succeed? Well you can fuck off until you get better.

I was getting it confused with my Tikka.

Well at least we have a top 5 meme team now

Trade Mirotic for a 2nd round pick and start Zipser

Assuming about a 5 win improvement in development from their existing team, adding Butler will get them in the first rd next year. Maybe somehow sneak in the 2nd and get destroyed by GS or SA, but they still ain't anything close to contenders.

I grew up with the legendary trio of Butler/Rose/Gibson

Now they're all gone

JUST FUCK MY TEAM UP

Wolves have literally never had a player like Butler. Like in their entire existence. I'm so happy right now.

I hope you mean position and not skill.

It'll be more than that. The twolves weren't a typical bad team they were just choke artists and soft on D. Butler instantly fixes both of those

Mirotic is a FA but yeah that bum needs to go. Pretty much everyone does other than Zip, Portis, and maybe Valentine. Get something for Lopez because he's actually decent and could help a contender.

Garnett? Unless you mean a good SG.

you think any current Wolves fans have been watching that long? That generation that actually saw Garnett probably all committed suicide long ago

>Lauri Markkanen said via conference call that he never talked to the Bulls during the predraft process. Called the pick a surprise
It just gets better and better

KG wasn't a finisher. That was never his game. We've never had a guy who could just score when we needed it.

Oops didn't mean to reply

>Bulls

Dwade is getting paid my man

I've been a fan since 89 my dude. I watched them play in the Metrodome before Target Center was even built.

Starbury could do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. He was just a headcase with a bad attitude. It's a shame because he was the most talented pg I've ever seen

Yeah they should be able to get a 1st round pick from a contender for Lopez

How have you not killed yourself yet?

I exclude him because it was such a short run. But yeah it would have been an amazing run had he not been such a dumdum. Perfect compliment to KG.

>traded to Minnesota
>Not Milwaukee with Giannis