On a scale from 1 to 10, just how racist do you consider yourself to be? Reminder that all humans are equal...

On a scale from 1 to 10, just how racist do you consider yourself to be? Reminder that all humans are equal, and that the only two aspects that truly divide us are class and ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/section/race-war/
dailystormer.com/section/jewish-problem/
imgur.com/a/4rFWE
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/channel-of-indian-swede-couple-gets-blasted-by-death-threats-from-racist-alt-right/109768
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

14/88

10 kill all whites

14/88

I just want a gf

not racist at all, only xenophobic

also egalitarian, fuck classcucks

I am a national bolshevist, and as such I consider that genetic qualities of the population are merely another feature of our material conditions. In this sense I am racist.

This
Any whiteys in here? I want to behead you.

7/10

I believe in multiple human races. And I think races are permanently at war with each other.

But I do not believe in well defined races. Plus my ideology of nationalism, that every Dutch citizen can be a good nationalist and be part of our team, is stronger than my survival of the fittest ideology.

plus this

le funny meme picture ;DD

6/10

I've been doing racial profiling all my life, if someone looks brown or native American enough I never sit by the side of them at the bus or bus stop. But I thinks it's more about a economic class thing, if they look like that they're most likely from the rural zones which gives them a higher chance of them being criminals or something.

dutch are degenerate subhumans

Im not racist. But im not dumb either. Im not walking past a group of young black or irish men in the middle of the night.

0, i'm fine with everyone as long as they're not douchebags.

I absolutely hate gypsies but they're not really human though.

kek

I'm Latino, but blacks scare me a bit, maybe it's because they're always loud.
White people are cool but I don't trust Chinese foreigners.

I don't know if that makes me racist or just ethnocentric. And honestly I put my country before my ethnic group.

0 desu

america is a useless shithole and you are a useless mongrel

I just want to be your friend, drink whiskey and throw axes together

reported for hatespeech

it is the truth
truth hurts

wow rude

there are billions of your kind in the world

> blacks scare me a bit
> I don't trust Chinese foreigners
> White people are cool
No need to be stressed out. That's just the American mentality/propaganda in media.
Glad things are changing around.

I consider European civilization superior to all others, and think that as a group X nationality is worse than Y etc, but still won't judge any individual based on prejudice, stereotypes or group reputation

This.
dailystormer.com/section/race-war/
dailystormer.com/section/jewish-problem/

>all humans are equal
Stopped reading there.
8 btw.

I would hold hands with that qt.

>using dailystormer.com as source
You meme-loving fucks will never cease to amuse me.

732/10

I hate Niggers and Muslims.

I hope that answers your question.

I think I am a bit racist against Indians because I've the worst of them.
I may start hating other races too if I move somewhere else, though.

*I've seen

I don't think race inhibits capability in any form, physical or mental

However what you said is just wrong.
>all humans are equal
>the only two aspects that truly divide us are class and ideology

fucking ridiculous and you should neck yourself

/race realism general/?

do you even encounter either of those in shitty mexico?

America, where we hate all the races.

t. tyrone chang

if you wanted some images to BTFO the nogs and other subhumans you could have have just asked OP
imgur.com/a/4rFWE

0/10 I don't think Im racist

Though I think most shitskins should be sterilized but it's more for the sake of population control. Africa should have more monkeys and elephants and less niggers, asia should have more pandas and monkeys and less chinks.

On a scale from 1 to 10 I'd be nein

None, and I hope it stays that way.

I know I hate Niggers and Muslims because I've been to Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Ireland.

So I have some background in the subject.

put your effort to show that Greeks are better than other humans

>you will never be an anglo-French-hans-ricardo masterrace mongrel
Also it's not surprising a lot of the modern day inventions were made after the 1600's.
That's when technology had advanced enough to boom rapidly.

They have haitians

Source? I'm not making a citation you retard, just giving people a place to see what's going on. Also, the DS mostly reposts news articles adding commentary to them. It's seldom a primary source of news. It's more reliable than the posts it comments on you fucking spic.

Europe should have more Greeks and Georgians and less subhumans

Culture is bound to race. Without acknowledging difference between races your culture is bound for destruction.

But I treat individuals on their merits, I'm not going to pretend some white trash has a higher IQ than (the one) black guy in my class.

There are way, way, WAY less "niggers and muslims" in those countries than in Mexico. Mexico is literal brownland. I doubt you have ever been to any of those places; you don't even have the money for it. Stop being a retarded shill and FUCK OFF.

I believe that any apparent racial differences of social, economical or other aspects arose from historical cirumstances and chance, not for some intrinsecal superiority of race, and that the mindset of solely foscusing on things like race and ignoring the complexity of tens of thousands years of history is a very superficial and frankly ignorant way of looking at th world.

Nonetheless, i enjoy making racists jokes, specially to make fun of friends. But it's just that, a joke.
>Says he's not racist
>Proceed to say completely racist things.

There are not more fucking muslims in Mexico than europe retard

THIS

fuck your shitty culture

I'd consider myself a racist little shit.
I have nothing against black people, I do think black people can be good. However black people and niggers I'd consider two separate things. I can't stand niggers at all and think they should all be lynched.

Muslims are cancer that simply will never be compatible with western civilization. I laugh at Euro countries like UK, France, and Germany that bring in every refugee without a second thought and have terror attacks every other week, or people being raped and/or murdered by refugees.

I hate criminal Mexicans, the Mexican govt, and Mexicans that come here illegally and leech off the US. Although there are some good Mexicans that technically came here illegally, but work their asses off doing honest work and do merge well with us, those are the only ones that should be allowed citizenship

Sorry Morofriend, but we have 0 niggers and 0 muslims in México.

Also, is not that expensive to visit those countries. (maybe just the flight to get there)

most arabs stay in Greece
whites just cry much more about them in media

Meant to say in comparison to the tantamount rate of undesirables found among the mexshitan population, which is 100%.

I'm just a race realist. If all human are equal, the 100 meters sprint in the Olympics will not be all blacks. Some race have evolved to run faster, some race have evolved to be smarter.

My best friend is brown but I would never have a gf with brown eyes.
So 7/10?

you are the bluepill

>muh western values
I think you mean the (((enlightenment))). Aka the start of the suicide of the west.

>dumb greek shitposting
fuck off giorgos

i fuck your mother you shitskin

A fucking leaf being disrespectful? You're using it as a source when you yourself present two links as related to a topic, aka a source on a matter, you fucking illiterate moron.

but black refugees make it to Germany.

not if i fuck her first

>just giving people a place to see what's going on
There better websites to browse than websites than the dailystormer bro. For example, the DS was the first to post about that swedish/indian family a couple of months back for some reason.

Stormfront does the same thing as the DS (by your description) yet they're not pretending to be anything different to what they are.

you are very feminine
she is not so fond of that

Unironically 0.

Language and spiritually >>>>> race

Disagreeing with this is a sign of adolescent and I am staunchly anti-adolescence.

That's aversive racism you absolute fascist.

>Language and spiritually >>>>> race
whenever i look into the face of a turk
i do not see this animal as an equal to me

No.

>There better websites to browse than websites than the dailystormer bro.

Not for the niche the race war section satisfies. And you're saying there are better websites to browse than DS but then go on to say they were the first to do something? That sentence doesn't follow. And stormfront is a forum for older people. Not a publication and almost irrelevant given the numbers DS pulls. Pretending?

This is it, I'm not talking to non-whites anymore.

And how many of these Turks have a masterful command of the German language and are deluded Lutherans?

My point stands. No one is truly racist. They always make exceptions.

Language and spirituality are more real and unifying than race.

yes
sadly
people mix too much because of this and we get a shithole like america
the eastern european slavshits will see how their countries will become shitholes like germany where their children get fucked by animals

>And how many of these Turks have a masterful command of the German language and are deluded Lutherans?
> Yes

what did you mean by this?

i was referring to this

They always make exceptions.

and turks speak better german with each generation
germs are not christians
all churches are empty here

>And you're saying there are better websites to browse than DS but then go on to say they were the first to do something? That sentence doesn't follow.
I was on mobile. I was talking about this article which was posted on the News section (for some reason).
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/channel-of-indian-swede-couple-gets-blasted-by-death-threats-from-racist-alt-right/109768
Hell I'll just post a few other articles from the News section right now:
>Jews make another anti-Christmas movie
>White ethno state taking shape in … AFRICA?!
>Auschwitz : pacifists “desecrate” the memories of the 6 billion WARNING GRAPHIC
There's nothing about the DS that even tries to carry a semblance of journalistic integrity. You'd be better off just researching yourself.

>This is it, I'm not talking to non-whites anymore.
You do you. Frankly nobody cares lmao.

People like to say that all humans are equal but if you had to press a button to either kill a 140 IQ researcher who was working on a cure for cancer or a semi-retarded petty criminal who dropped out of school, most people would pick the former.

this utilitarianism never worked

2/10, maybe 3.

it's never really been tried ;^)

gå och lägg dig, Juan

8/10
because niggers are fucking dumdum. ever seen a nignog reading a book? me neither

I believe that a world with non whites would be a dark one(no pun intended), everywhere you see where there are non whites there are issues with slavery and basic human rights violations you do not see this in Europe. Whites created a society where they have a beneficial trust for one another and minorities are ruining that, I can see why they would not one them in their neighborhood. I would gladly kill all non whites until I was the only one and then suicide, the world would be a better place.

Reminder that Daily Stormer LITERALLY admitted to raiding Sup Forums in 2013 and this poster is an actual shill

>everywhere you see where there are non whites there are issues with slavery and basic human rights violations you do not see this in Europe
Japan and Korea

2/10
I think black people can sometimes have a weird smell
I would never date a black woman, find them disgusting as a sexual partner
If I'm in a foreign country alone at night, and see a shady guy, I'll be twice as worried if he's black and/or has a latin american accent

1/10
but
>kikes are irredeemably salacious pick pocket and a nefarious grudge-festering unspeakably offensive barbarians
>arabs are onspicuously ill-mannered ninny and a ludicrous odiously suffocating cesspool of sub-humans filth
>whites are preposterously minuscule perverts and outrageous flea-infested lamentable mistake by their grand grand grand parent's reckless exchange of genetic material
>latinos are neffably lascivious swine and a primitive halitosis-infested cacophonous catastrophes

Your nation and culture matter more than your race do. That being said I'm at about a 6. But I'd prefer walking into a poor Latino neighborhood than I would a poor white or black neighborhood

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

Working in Asian company is subjecting yourself to slavery.

I'd rank myself a 3/10 considering all races except east indian. The second Ahpu speaks in his shit accent, or walks by me with his curry stench, I actually lose it.

So 8/10 when dealing with east indians. I'll be cordial and keep my mouth closed, but I would never risk my life to save or help one. I would also never openly attack them because ess jay double yous would rip me a new one and I'd be called a typical white male.

Do you now see why some of us wants to be left alone?

>le non reputable pseudoscience
>le reddit bell curve
>literally a Sup Forums screenshot
>more poor people are obsese because they can't afford to eat healthy foods that are edible, woah man what a surprise!
>blacks are criminals!!1! it's totes not a class problem!!
>but even black rich kids are criminals (according to this one source), don't make me stop and think what it took to make them rich in the fucking 50s!
>government spread STDs among blacks, plus poor access to education means more ignorance of protections... But forget about that, blacks have more STDs because they're niggers!
>scientists haven't figured out what makes us intelligent, but I know more than scientist! here's a table of cool gene cheat codes!
>according to this source in MS Paint, whitey has bigger brainz!
damn, you sure showed me

4/10

I'm racemixing btw. My gf pushes me to be more against muslims and anglos. She hates them.

Because the former 140 iq guy can be a piece of shit and when they are life completely turns to shit especially if raised by one.