This is the reality you chose

This is the reality you chose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7hvviw/on_my_way_to_a_boy_scout_camp_i_met_lil_pump_he/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He likes an album I hate

Literally who gives a fuck?

>letting Fantano have a presence in your listening experience
More like the reality YOU chose, you dipshit little pleb. Don't like it, don't watch it.

So fucking close nigga. Noted user noted

why do we sorta like anthony fantano. it makes no sense, I am this closte to investigating whatever the fuck this is about but then I'm like wow I have friends IRL where their bullshit musical opinions make me question our relationship, why would I have anything staking on fantano

YOUR MOMMA STILL LIVE IN A TENT

everybody below this line is gay

-w-

O-|--

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOURE DICK WILL FALL OFF

haha you guys are gay

faggot

>CAKE BOY
>FRUIT
that's hilarious

>tfw you realize 99% of the people that are "into" music don't actually give a fuck about quality of music but rather the trends and hype around whatever flavour of the month artist hits their dumb little fucking pleb ears and that this cycle of complete plebdom will never end

That's called popular culture, you unbearable pseud. Sup Forums really needs to start flowcharts like /lit/ or something to help you think you're the ones following some patrician dragon

tingly gut flees in the belly it is
scratchy scratchy mr fatty they freeze
the bees get down on the knees
bowing and knowing i be it
king of the flees and they see it

and now i can't trust his opinion on anything ever again

ooh
Brr
lil pump
Yeah
GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

cake boys are objectively worse than soy boys

shit wtf

What the fuck are you on about please clarify faggot

>The lyrics are dumb therefore the music is bad

pull up swervin' in a coupe (x4)

yeah thats exactly the only criticism of pumps music: that his lyrics are dumb. not that his songs are formulaic and repetetive, or that he is a one-trick-pony that keeps making the same trendy song with different words repeated. his sound will age like milk. that catch me outside girl literally made a lil pump song youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ because everybody can do it: trendy bass-heavy beat, the same simple flow on every track.

>his sound will age like milk
that's a fair point, so let's drink it now until is still good, right?

Its pop music, what more do you want?

>currently the top post in reddit
>most of the comments are haters

>Fantano gives Diamond Eyes, a Critically acclaimed album a 4/10
>Fantano Gives Parallax 2, a Critically acclaimed album a 4/10

>Yachty and Lil Pump are hip and super shitty
>immediate 7/10s

I honestly hate that people defend melon, he's proven himself to be literally retarded and biased against Punk/Post-hardcore/Metal

>manlet
Is kendrick the only manlet who makes decent hiphop?

here is the link
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7hvviw/on_my_way_to_a_boy_scout_camp_i_met_lil_pump_he/

I think he just tries to be controversial for the sake of being controversial sometimes. Intentionally giving shit albums higher scores and good albums lower ones to mess with people

man lil pump has this dirty/extra smelly aura on him, idk if it's cause of his weird skin complexion+dread+terrible facial hair and long ass nail combo or what

did he really give diamond eyes 4?

You could say that about Lil Peep or Postmalone but Lil Pump seems more image conscious than to not keep himself clean.

>tfw no qt cake boy bf

yup

He looks dead inside.

He also gave Gore by deftones a 4/10, he is a joke and seriously biased.

People including himself think him saying "it's my opinion" means HE'S immune to criticism suddenly. It's so dumb.

bet that post smells wonderfully, lil peep smells like rotten flesh by now

Nah, in in the hands of God he smells of roses.

Who are those 4 white dudes at the bottom?

I've watched Fantano for around 6 years now, and to be desu with you, he's dropped the ball lately.

He keeps pandering to this underage rap audience. He reviews all these shitty rap albums and all the normiecore releases, which I get it his fans want him to review. Still, he reviews much less obscure releases than before.

He also has started making these blatant cash-in on latest trends and memes videos, like
>IS MANS NOT HOT RUINING GRIME???!?
>IS NEW KANYE BETTER THAN OLD KANYE??

He's trying to make it by selling out, leaving us, his old fans with not much to look forward to. I like his weekly track review videos though, they're still great.

Just because he doesn’t care for Deftones’ sound or most modern garbage Prog Metal cringecore like BtBaM, that doesn’t mean he is biased against “Punk/Post-hardcore/Metal”. Rather, your taste is an absolute embarrassment and you should stop being so close minded.

real shit

Cake boy should be the new soy boy, tbqhf.

Whats wrong with being gay lad?

The way I think about it is that there is actually music and propaganda. Propaganda, according to the inventor of the term Edward Bernays, is anything to do with building a lifestyle around a product. So propaganda would include how someone cuts their hair, what kind of cloths they wear, what kind of house they live in, how they treat other people, what drugs they do etc. Music, on the other hand, is more like a chemistry experiment. You mix together some tones, sometimes following general rules for what makes a good mixture, and at the end you see what your experiment has created.

At this moment, and probably starting in the early twentieth century, music has been invaded by propagandists for various reasons. I personally can't stand it and notice very few people in the world actually care about my definition of music. The propaganda is winning financially by several orders of magnitude. Which to me, as a music lover, is a bummeroony.

It's disgusting.

Why are Sup Forums users so autistic? This is obviously a joke.

Redditors who don't like Lil Pump need to fuck off

oh no you got me user

This dude called Pump a manlet.

Damn...

Underrated

>cake boys
I love it

reply to this post or ur mum will die tonite

He's still relevant?

fucc

It's easier to tell a pleb to check out Fantano than engage them about music.

i thought i could just lurk and chill

pls no

>still saying pleb
doesn't sound like you exited that phase yourself

Jeff mangum is the guy on the left, no clue for the other 3

Not risking it

Oh shit

aaaaaaaaa

no pls don't

I will make it so

Its almost as if short rappers use the "lil" in the literal sense

rekt

oh heck no

fantano killed lil peep and left pump alive. why?

Naw. Dubbs and it gets twice as big tho

rollin

But giving Gore a 4/10 is generous tbth. Garbage ass album.

I flipped my screen upside! Jokes on you!

DELET

ok..

Far left is Varg Vikernes