Why is this allowed in a children's cartoon?

Why is this allowed in a children's cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/jrqjai.webm
lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Rugrats_"Incredible_Storyboard_Jam"_(1998_Banned_In-House_Comic)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not

Wew lad

My first Disney fap

>it isn't even the scene where she pops up from clearly blowing the guy

The only Disney princess that was actually THICC

a.pomf.cat/jrqjai.webm

Great stuff.

She's Nicki Minaj's cartoon doppelganger

its dreamworks b

This is Dreamworks you plebs.

thicc

wew

>Travel to Colombia
>Literally every 18 year old girl looks like her

Fuck Trump and his wall

I want thicc Latinas here!

But this was a Dreamworks movie.

My one and only ex gf looks like her. I don't even want to try to find another girl because I know I'll never get one as good looking again

Spot on.

Disney did worse

MY DICK

>comparing Chel to a baboon

jews sexualizing childrens cartoons

two words

The Jews

you know it's actually historically accurate right?
The reason why there was racemixing in the south of america was because the spanish banged all the chicks they came across.
(((they))) would have pushed a different narrative if this movie was made today it would be turned into a white guilt flick

hello post the rule 34 good stuff only

Cause it's not a children's movie, it's a FAMILY movie

>The reason why there was racemixing in the south of america was because the spanish banged all the chicks they came across.

this

why do white guys have such a race-mixing complex when history has shown that they are the biggest race mixers there are? is it projection mixed with shame? very interesting

Man, why can't Dreamworks be based like this anymore?

>nudity in children cartoons was not even considered pedophilia before 9/11

It wasn't their race being diluted, so naturally they wouldn't care. It's not as if most of the Spaniards ended up raising them anyway.

Guess what? Those girls are staying in their country while the men come over here illegally to amass a decent amount of American cash to send back to their families. When they have enough, they go back and live like kings and fuck the girls you want and it's all thanks to your beta ass wanting to cuck your own country for South American pussy.

>why do white guys have such a race-mixing complex
Only white supremacists assholes have that complex. Most white guys want to fuck a woman of every race.

reminder animators are all perverts and degenerates

most guys
and race includes all the subdivisions of "white" peopleg

Except white people aren't being bred out of existence, much to the malign of SJWs.

Then why is abortion and miscegenation pushed so heavily in white countries?

Oh boy, here comes the paranoid conspiracies again.
White people are not being systematically killed off because abortion and interracial relationships exist. White people are still having sex with white people and having white babies. You don't have anything to worry about.

They can keep their ugly fat brown indian wives thats fine with me

>it's a puritanical American wants to hide the world from children episode

don't worry about it pal, you SJW fucks are winning anyway

end your life asap

>pushed

There's that word again

Wow is there more of this?

who cares?

>even wipes her mouth
Christ almighty

i bet you get laid a lot

>paranoid conspiracies again

Sure thing, Schlomo.

I bet you have reddit bookmarked.

I always thought they were making out as a kid but it looks a little more R than that

That just shows how brilliant the animators were at slipping in adult jokes. As a kid you assume making out, as an adult, you see how dazed he is and where her head rises from and realize that no sexually experienced adult man gets that dazed over just making out.

But I always wondered how come she didn't fuck that blonde guy too she definitely wanted his cock

It's been a while but I don't remember blondie putting the moves on Chell nearly as much as the black haired dude

He was about to but black haired dude told him not to and that she was off limits but then he got all butt hurt about it cause she tossed his salad and he wanted that sweet sweet tongue punching and dick grabbing

Are you guys retarded or just wishfully thinking? They were kissing.

somethin for daddy

gonna need sauce on that

underage

u wot?

Well she was kissing.

His penis.

Holy shit, dem sfx

Is this legit or just a meme

Nice work. The mouth in the corner is cracking me up. Holy shit

She comes up from his crotch. She was clearly sucking his cock

>the "makeout" sound is clearly someone sucking on a hotdog

mother of god

its obviously fake, the panels were done digitally in Photoshop, yet its supposed to be a scanned document.

Because cartoons can appeal to older audiences, even if they're aimed particularly at children. As opposed to appealing to only children and maybe tumblrites.

I meant the story behind it. Was it really something the animators drew?

Back when cartoons weren't shit and 3D

think so, it just recently popped back up for some reason

Because it wasn't a sterile, focus tested, Oscar baiting forced diversity piece of shit by puritans from Disney

It's a trace of an actual document.

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Rugrats_"Incredible_Storyboard_Jam"_(1998_Banned_In-House_Comic)

L2research

HOW DARE SHE SIT DOWN AND PLAY WITH HER HAIR!

BURN THE WHORE!

finally someone who gets it!!!!

>she dismounts him

OH WOW

He's also saying words while she's making "kissing sounds"

He's getting a blowie dude

Hey wait a sec.

How did they understand each other's languages?

This movie is stupid!

what the fuck

They sure did.

Because there is nothing wrong with showing affection to someone else.

>tfw in the books Phoebus is even more of a Chad Thundercock and just casually disregards Esmeralda afterwards like a used cumrug

>maisie williams cuckquean.webm

>Most white guys
>by "White guys" I mean Jews and fat guys BTW

god, 2D animation is so superior to 3D shit. it hurts to think that all the talent that went into this is now slowly drying up

This is a kids movie what?

>After this point, the comic was given to other artists to add to, and this later resulted in images of Angelica's hands stroking Stu's testicles, followed by a barrage of incest sex scenes

bretty good

idk i think it's pretty cool that they continually sexualize young girls

based walt disney

wtf

They don't do that anymore. Post-2010 Disney is shit. They focus-test everything so content like this doesn't slip through.

kikes are trying to make me want to blandaa up

and it worked

When I was a child, I thought they were just kissing.

wtf this makes me mad

something truly sick about teaching little girls to be skanks

she was blowing him alright

>Where her head lifts from is clearly at the location of his dick

wew that is funny lads

Don't worry. They become skanks anyways.

if they focus test everything then why are they ignoring the massive and LUCRATIVE 14-34 male market who wants to see pre-teens being sexualized?

you listen to a lot of people sucking on hotdogs, do you?

do you live in a town without fluoridation, everyone's lost their teeth by 15 and they have to suck on the hotdogs?