twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please tell me it's not Welcome Home...

u posted an album with several good songs though

ITT backhandedly shitting on bands

silversun pickups

ew no, Time Consumer

prove it

true

WRONG! It's Nice to Know You Work Alone, Panic Switch, Lazy Eye and Hammer.

Now I'm done.

Jimmy Edgar

youtube.com/watch?v=nP_K-2P3FXI

Sonic YOuth

you didn't even post the best song on that album

Junesong Provision is a better song though

Coheed's first two albums are both 10/10 though (everything else is mediocre at best or just shit though)

Psy

time consumer, everything evil, delirium trigger, junesong provision and god send conspirator are the 5 best songs on sstb

iks, three evils, the crowing, the light and the glass and 21:13 are the 5 best on iksse3

welcome home, ten speed, the writing writer, fuel and from fear are the 5 best on gaibsiv

nwft, mother superior, gravemakers, the end complete and on the brink are the 5 best on nwft

yotbr I have nothing much to say, far is my fave song

afterman I'll do top 3

domino, vic, evagria are the 3 best on ascension

sentry, gravity's union, dark side of me are the 3 best on descension

island, here to mars, atlas, the audience and peace to the mountain are the 5 best on tcbts

they have plenty more good stuff but this is the best for each album, amazing library

git fucked

that's not Willing Well II: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness

>no Cuts Marked In The March of Men

Mercy's Playground - Starfish and coffee

honestly I was debating putting that one instead of 21:13, cuts marked is super underrated

I unironically love that album. Their first three albums are very good, I wish they were more highly acclaimed in "important" circles.

I meant sex and candy. Too early in the morning

I've been a huge Coheed fan for years and I've noticed 99% of the criticism is either "the lead singer sounds like a faggot" or "the lyrics are cringe", but I've always thought Claudio had a very nice voice and the lyrics are definitely tongue in cheek. I mean, he's literally screaming DIE WHITE GIIIIIIIIIIRLS on one song. It's not supposed to be taken super seriously.

also an entire album is about how much he wants to kill his ex girlfriend

Shh. That was a weird moment, considering that he named the character after her. And then he brought in that schizophrenic writer who talked to his bicycle. But hey, they made some good music before their last album. I think even the Afterman albums were pretty solid.

honestly everything is really solid, yotbr is their weakest imo though, it's just not really memorable, like a bad industrial metal album or something

tcbts really grew on me, I didn't like it at first but I really love its honestly and claudio just wanting to get his feelings out through his music and not hide it behind a concept which he felt he had been doing since the start, he clearly loves every song put on it and and I can really appreciate that from him

Nah everything after No World for Tomorrow is trash. Lost the ability to make great hooks.

Foo Fighters, Everlong

have you not listened to the afterman then
if you think domino the destitute and gravity's union aren't good then you're a lost cause

I think they just outgrew me. I love their edgy shit, and Claudio just isn't edgy anymore. I mean, in their old band they have a song called 'Kinderwhore', and fast forward to now Claudio is old and a dad now. It's just not the same.

Nah, their Afterman stuff is good. If you think their Afterman stuff is bad while liking the old Coheed, you're just a nostalgiafag.

fucking THIS
I honestly opened up a lot when I got into the afterman, I thought they were bad because I always saw people saying how "the first 3/4 are the only good albums" but fuck do I love the afterman overall so much

gravity's union is literally the crowing 2.0 but better in some ways

There's lots of good shit on the Afterman albums
>literally every Key Entity Extraction song
>Mothers of Men
>Number City
>Gravity's Union
These are UNDENIABLE classic Coheed songs that could be at home on previous albums. I do think there's some YotBR songs on here as well (like Goodnight Fair Lady and Iron Fist) but those aren't even bad songs really.

We all know which song

number city -> gravity's union is up there with classic pairings like everything evil -> delirium trigger and mother superior -> gravemakers and gunslingers

seriously if you're a coheed fan and you haven't listened to the afterman you really owe it to yourself to try it out

>dream at tempo 119
>little lover's so polite
>melatonin
you can't count to three?